Become a Patron!

ENDED - HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Voopoo Drag Mod, Experience Intelligence Vaping--5/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Good news!!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Voopoo Drag mod? Here you go.

voopoo-giveaway-banner_de98e5.jpg

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win! Win! Win! Get Voopoo Drag for Free, Enjoy Intelligence Vaping Experience! 8 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We always want to bring vapers and our royal fans the purest flavor, joyful puffing experience. Voopoo Drag is such a mod that provides vapers sensational vaping experience! It adopts a 32-bit super US Gene Fun chip, features a Super Mode that can be activated automatically under 130W wattage, enabling you to take a quick puff in only 0.025s, definitely the fastest fire speed ever. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it can fire up to a max 157w output power. It supports Ni, Ti & SS coils under TC mode and comes with multiple protections. Moreover, you can always keep the mod up-to-date with upgradeable firmware. Now we gonna give away 1 kit of Voopoo Drag Mods.

TVrughK.jpg

To enter:
1.Have you heard the Gene Chip Before? How is it? If not, simple reply “Voopoo Gene Chip”
2.Which feature of Voopoo Drag do you like best?
3.Let us know your current vape gear (pictures preferred)
4.If you won from this contest, which tank will you use on Voopoo Drag? Pick one at Heaven Gifts and paste its link here
5.If Heaven Gift gonna have new contest rules, what’s your suggestion?

Note:
1. We use random.org to select winner on May 5, 2017.
2. Each person can post 5 times at most.
3. We would like to see at least 35 participants.

------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #139 @JuicyLucy!!

g6Ptcko.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Voopoo Drag mod, you can pick one from HG at US$59.42 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

McG2211

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We always want to bring vapers and our royal fans the purest flavor, joyful puffing experience. Voopoo Drag is such a mod that provides vapers sensational vaping experience! It adopts a 32-bit super US Gene Fun chip, features a Super Mode that can be activated automatically under 130W wattage, enabling you to take a quick puff in only 0.025s, definitely the fastest fire speed ever. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it can fire up to a max 157w output power. It supports Ni, Ti & SS coils under TC mode and comes with multiple protections. Moreover, you can always keep the mod up-to-date with upgradeable firmware. Now we gonna give away 1 kit of Voopoo Drag Mods.

TVrughK.jpg

To enter:
1.Have you heard the Gene Chip Before? How is it? If not, simple reply “Voopoo Gene Chip”
4.If you won from this contest, which tank will you use on Voopoo Drag? Pick one at Heaven Gifts and paste its link here

Note:
1. We use random.org to select winner on May 5, 2017.
2. Each person can post 5 times at most.
3. We would like to see at least 35 participants.

Voopoo Gene Chip. Definitely like the sound of the super mode quick fire. Current gear is an alien 220 with a limitless xl tank. The tank I would like to use on this Voopoo Drag box would be :)//www.heavengifts.com/product/SMOK-TFV8-Big-Baby-Beast-Tank-Black.html?list=1). As far as future contests and rules. I really have no idea lol.
cb43d74ea40a453b0100fc9aab6dc13e.jpg
ccea46993d6437ef435f9114efad5753.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Gene guarantees all clients one-year warranty for main boards for free. Please check Guarantee Policy.
THAT is the thing I like most. Also fast firing.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1)Voopoo Gene Chip

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2.)I like the.025s fire speed!!

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3.) These are a few pics of my gear.
THANKS for the contest!!!
0bcbb60a20a8ff3038ff2f7c148f8742.jpg
b4d96bf94c4c1236bee80232e604dd5e.jpg
8477fb4ee98f4aab19a4f0abfed317b7.jpg

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I had not, but I have watched several reviews in the past couple days, and the board is getting some high praise...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The software suite! I really like to fine tune and tweak my vape... I'm a geek lol

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5.) I like the rules,especially the chance to see other people's vape gear pics.
THANKS alot for your contests!!!!

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's carry included my SX Mini Q Class topped with the Wotofo Serpent RDTA, and my Smoant Battlestar paired with the Ehpro Billow V2.5. Both are built with SS316L coils, and both are running in TC mode.
918955d7201a5d38da4cd044b614fe7e.jpg

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#3) I have a couple mods kicking around. I really enjoy my lux and dripbox 160 for day to day vaping but love the hohm wrecker to vape at home.

Attachments

• KIMG0843.jpg
    KIMG0843.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 20

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm really liking the 5 question format. Gives room for a lot of thought and a little research, too. I guess the only rule I'd add is Shawn must win every time!

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. I watched the Pbusardo review of this mod, but he rambles so much that my mind wandered a lot. LOL

kh1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Voopoo Gene Chip!

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
5. Your rules are good. But as mentioned above, a consolation prize would be great.

kh1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

The design and fast fire speed!

kh1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Looks good but maybe participants should have a minimum number of 25 posts.

Niko79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
#5. I like such rules. Good prize and simple rules

Igor_m

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 Rules are normal, can conduct a survey on the new rules, maybe someone will not like it?

VapinWithBnG

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2- I like the looks of this mod and the fast ramp up speed of the chip.

VapinWithBnG

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3- currently using the Limitless Lux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors