Become a Patron!

ENDED - HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Cigpet Eco12 & Try a beautiful looking good performing RDTA-3/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Cloud chasers, Coil builders, DIYers, eyes on Heaven Gifts! This time we offer 1 set of Cigpet Eco12 to give away! Before we start it, let’s have a quick look of its specs. Diversity is the DNA of this Cigpet Eco12. It is a beautiful looking, aesthetic tank undoubtly, multiple-color options especially rainbow color, resin drip tip. Well, it does not only has an attractive appearance. Cigpet offers many coil/deck options to this Eco 12 tank, including a 16 coils pre-made coil which supports a maximum 400w vaping and RTA deck enables 4 different fun builds. Have not been able to try it yet? Well, come and join our contest, have some fun here!

FKv3EJJ.jpg

To enter:
1. If you won Cigpet Eco 12, which mod do you expect to get from us to power up this tank? (worth 1 points)
2. If you were the designer of Eco 12, how would you design it? Draw a draft and share it here! (worth 10 points)
3. Which feature of Cigpet Eco12 do you like? (worth 5 points)
4. Among these Eco coil options, which one do you prefer? (3 points)
5. PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Cigpet Eco12 is the best" posted. (Participants who pick this entry to enter can get a $5 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift card)

Note:
1. Every entry has a score, we marked the points in the end of every entry.
2. A participant shall earn 25 points or above to enter the random winner selection.
3. You can enter each entry as many as you like, one entry one post.
4. Please self-calculate the points you earned before we end the competition
5. We use random.org to select winner on March 29, 2017.
6. The $5 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift card you won in this contest could be redeemed with our 15% off code "AHG15" without any minimum consumption restriction

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations @Diabolique!!

oeo657l.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Note: I will PM $5 gift card codes to participants who pick the 5th entries later. Guys, please note to check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Cigpet Eco 12 tank, you can pick one from HG at US$28.82 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
5. PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Cigpet Eco12 is the best" posted. (Participants who pick this entry to enter can get a $5 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift card)
WTH? Never even tried it before so you want me to lie? How do I know it's the best if I never tried it?

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. You can enter each entry as many as you like, one entry one post.
I like the top fill feature

point total 6 points

Last edited:

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I do like the multiple color options

Point total: 14

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I love that it comes with a ceramic tip....and the machining is beautiful

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. If you won Cigpet Eco 12, which mod do you expect to get from us to power up this tank? (worth 1 point)
SMOK GX350 TC: This mod goes to 350 watts to match the CIGPET ECO12. More suited for Comp style vaping. The coils are huge!

1 POINT

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. If you were the designer of Eco 12, how would you design it? Draw a draft and share it here! (worth 10 points)
Honestly, I cannot find anything to change. There are so many positive features. Offering the optional RBA Deck is a good choice. The replacement coils are huge and on the pricey side, but it allows the user to make it Sub Ohm or RTA to vaping their preference. (Should this question require a drawing, pm me to alter my posts and point count, please.)

11 Total Points

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The versatility of options, huge fill ports and the large replacement coils. I would prefer the Q4 coil. I do not have the lung capacity after 46 years of smoking. I prefer being in the 60-80 watt range. But then, I haven't had an opportunity to test it. I'm looking forward to the flavor and ample vapor production to satisfy my vaping style.

16 Points

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
As stated above, my choice for the CigPet Eco 12 would be the X4 and Q4. But I would consider the RBA as well once I am able to try it.

19 Points Total

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
5. PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Cigpet Eco12 is the best" posted.
DONE. Check PM. B&M provided
Cigpet Eco12 is the best!

19 Points TOTAL for Rd. #1

(Will continue and add all points.)

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. If you won Cigpet Eco 12, which mod do you expect to get from us to power up this tank? (worth 1 points)
I must still remain with my first choice: SMOK GX350 TC (350w). It is the only one that can keep up with the Cigpet Eco12. Alternately, since the minimum wattage for the tank is 60w for the Q4, it can also be used on any dual 18650 mod safely.

20 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Please refer to my #2 answer able. I am not only steadfast on my comment, I can't draw. :(

30 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have studied the Cigppet Eco12 as thoroughly as I can. I prefer being in the 60-80 watt range with the Q4 coil.
PLUS, I really like the purple SMOK GX350 mod and the Rainbow Cigpet Eco12. I've always wanted a purple combination!

35 Points

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMOK GX350 TC: This mod goes to 350 watts to match the CIGPET ECO12.

point total 18

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like the top fill option

point total 23

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It appears the tank is a flavor machine. I love my flavor but also require full bodied vapor production to satisfy my vaping style.

38 Points

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really cannot find anything to change. There are so many positive features. Offering the optional RBA Deck is a good choice

point total 36

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
5. PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Cigpet Eco12 is the best" posted.
DONE PREVIOUSLY. Check PM. 3 B&M provided
Cigpet Eco12 is the best!

38 POINTS TOTAL
(Will continue and add to current total of 38)

Last edited:

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the multiple coil options.

6 points total

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The rba deck is cool but if I had to choose one of the prebuilt coils it would be the Q4

9 points total

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The juice capacity is awesome. With those giant juice drinking coils you're gonna need it lol

14 points total

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. If you won Cigpet Eco 12, which mod do you expect to get from us to power up this tank? (worth 1 points) sticking with this answer
SMOK GX350 TC: This mod goes to 350 watts to match the CIGPET ECO12.

point total 40

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The tank itself looks great! The thing, as minute as it is, would be for the buyer to CHOOSE the color of an 'included' drip tip. It would be a great marketing tool to sway buyers to actually purchase. I would! As for drawing, here is a drip tip (colors wouldn't work, sorry) this is the best I have for you:

49 Points

Eco12 Drawing.jpg

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How can anyone resist 6.5ml capacity! And the coils and the RBA option.

54 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Please see PM for 3rd B&M. :)

57 Point TOTAL

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really cannot find anything to change. There are so many positive features. Offering the optional RBA Deck is a good choice

Point total 50

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a 6.5 ml tank capacity and lots of coil choices.

Point total 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors