Aqua_Teen_Hunger_Force_main_characters.png

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

Trying to locate a costume for this one. This is what my son has decided he wants to be for halloween this year.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been putting a lot of thought and time into finding the best super hero and I was get so hard to think of something great that I almost overlooked the truest form of super hero I've ever known! The ones that gave their own lives so that others may live! They are the real heroes and even Superman couldn't make me feel as secure and safe as them! Never forget.....

uploadfromtaptalk1442074572371.gifuploadfromtaptalk1442074582475.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1442074588487.jpg

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
th

Trying to locate a costume for this one. This is what my son has decided he wants to be for halloween this year.
I would assume that you would just need to find a purple jacket and the rest is just face painting and hair color! Good luck that is a great costume idea!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I would assume that you would just need to find a purple jacket and the rest is just face painting and hair color! Good luck that is a great costume idea!

thats what I thought but add in the vest and that shirt and that is where it gets super crazy. They want more for that blue hexagon pattern shirt then they do to buy the costume at the store lol. I think the cheapest I seen the shirt was around 30. I figure I am gonna have to save up quickly and just buy it from costume supercenter or something.

VU Sponsors