Become a Patron!

ENDED - (Giveaway)Aspire New Product Launch Giveaway-Aspire Nautilus 2&Zelos 50W mod kit - 2/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspiretina

Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear All Vapers here,
In 2017, Aspire is still keeping the passion and the optimism alive to vaping.

Today Aspire bring you the new, curvy, Nautilus 2. The latest mouth to lung 2ml tank in the Nautilus series, and a compact and ergonomic vaping mod Zelos

More information about Nautilus 2 and Zelos box mod, please visit here:

Nautilus 2 tank:http://www.aspirecig.com/products/tank-series/tank396.html

Zelos box mod:http://www.aspirecig.com/products/MOD/mod397.html

Live stream video for Aspire new product launch

In celebration of aspire releasing new products ,to reward your continuous support to Aspire and vapingunderground.com,we are glad to inform you our well-prepared giveaway activities!
The gift for this giveaway is Aspire Zelos 50W kit
Click here: http://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kit/aspire-kit398.html to know more about the prize you will win.

To take part in this GiveAway you should only post 1 comment in this thread, to tell us your opinion about aspire new products, we'll choose 3 winners of this GiveAway.The winners will get one Aspire Zelos 50W kit from us. The activity will end at 24:00 on 2/15/2017(Beijing time). Winner will be disclosed on 16th of February, join us win your gift.
Notice:All participates must be at legal smoking age in your area.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
It's quite funny, I've been vaping quite a while, I've used an endless amount of tanks and mods via beta testing for a couple companies and contests yet I've never once tried an aspire product, I've seen a lot of people use them, I've seen them on shelves at stores but never tried them..

Lately I've been starting to use simpler devices, still love my clouds but I also have two setups for restricted lung hits that I've been using, this looks like a great little setup, the top fill design is quite different from most companies, I like the way the colors work together although I personally don't find the red too attractive...

Would love to give one a try! Thank you for the contest :)

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never tried an Aspire product but that Grey mod looks very nice.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a Aspire Cleito Tank for about 3 month's now it's a nice design for a tank. It does not leak. About the only tank I have had that has been essentially leak proof. Usually if you have good success with a brand name product you would buy again on the name alone.

So I'd bet the Aspire Zelos 50w will be good performing mod just based on the how the Aspire Cleito Tank performs. The Aspire Cleito tank is direct lung. I like how the Aspire Zelos 50w tank is a mouth to lung. The Aspire Zelos 50w would make a fine addition to my mod collection.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a few aspire products. Cleito tank, and a plato. I really like both. I am not sure what I think of the design of the new nautilus, but the colors are pretty. I love the look of this zelos box though! I'd love to test it out

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have enjoyed my original Nautilus and Atlantis tanks and still use them frequently. The Zelos 50w kit is quite beautiful and full of impressive features. Thank ya' so much for the opportunity to win one!

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well arent those just cool looking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Very interesting design, I'd like to give it a try... Thanks for the awesomeness!

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They look nice and comfortable to hold and vape on. I like all 3 colors too.

I have a few old Aspire tanks that were for use on the spinner style batteries. They were my first vape related purchase. I have recently been using them to stealth vape when out and about.

remark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a positive opinion of most all of the Aspire products I've used over the last few years and I am very interested in this new nautilus and zelos combination. As a big fan of good ergonomics and the way devices feel in my hand, I am really looking forward to trying these out.

TYTYTY for the contest!

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the original Nautilus and have loved it tremendously. This new incarnation looks sweet. I look forward to trying it some day

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A NEW Nautilus! You had me at nauti! I use my nautilus mini daily, its my descrete work vape so im not blowing massive clouds all over customers who know nothing about vaping and think its dangerous and ridiculous. My fingers and toes are crossed for this giveaway and a big thanks to Aspire for putting it on. Aspire has been around for a long time and have continues to put out great products for all types of vapers. Cant wait to see who the lucky people are (please be me!).;)

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like the look. My Nautilus is one of my go to tanks for mtl. Thanks for the chance

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I watched the unveiling of the Nautius 2/Zelos on Facebook and I'm very interested in trying one. I broke my glass on my regular nautilus (I drop things). I have been using the Nautilus tanks since they first came out. I only have the Aspire Plato. The Nautilus 2 tank looks like it could withstand the wrath of Artemis. :) The Zelos box mod looks sharp with the tank.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
love aspire products and so glad for more mouth to lung tanks!!! would love to win this and try out the latest version!! would be the best!! ty for the chance!

Reactions: SD.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They look nice and comfortable to hold and vape on. I like all 3 colors too.

I have a few old Aspire tanks that were for use on the spinner style batteries. They were my first vape related purchase. I have recently been using them to stealth vape when out and about.
My husbabd still vapes on a Nautimini. He has about 5. "Just in case."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

standinthestars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most of the time I prefer mouth to lung, so I can't wait to try this new tank in your Nautilus series. Many of the earlier Aspire tanks are among my favorites so I bet this one will be a winner too.

Thank you :)

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been quite awhile since I tried a new Aspire product but I liked it then. Would have to hold off on an opinion for the current new product until I tried it.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This looks like a nifty little setup... simple, clean looking. The red is sharp!
Love that you can subohm on it, however I'm curious what the bottom range of the subohm limit is?

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like the design of the new Aspire Zelos Kit. Aspire has always been a great innovator in the vaping industry.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The Zelos kit looks amazing. A nice, mid range mod.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
This mod and tank combo look fantastic. Perfect size and 2500 mah battery, great looking update on the nautilus mini which I use daily, and mouth to lung, I think we have a winner with this combo. :):):)

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Very nice looking design. Definitely something that would be perfect for the office.

dimm.78

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aspire good brand with excellent products. Кit Aspire Zelos 50W looks great! I hope to win. I hope to try the products Aspire :inlove:

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great looking mod, 50w and good battery life too. I've seen a lot of good things about aspire products, but haven't tried any yet. Thanks for the contest.

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have Nautilus BVC clearomizer and some Nautilus coils, it is good they fit with the new one.

@Aspiretina thank you for the contest!

traderljp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good to see a new MTL product coming out from Aspire. Sometimes mouth to lung suits my vaping mood and I could use a newer and hopefully better tank for this...plus the new nautilus looks pretty sweet. I haven't bought a new Aspire product lately, but I can say that I've been very pleased in the past with my various Nautilus, Nautilus Mini, BVC Glassomizer, Triton and Atlantis tanks. Thanks for the giveaway!

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
First off, Thanks for the giveaway!
That kit does look pretty nice. Nice looking tank. Never tried an Aspire product but, this looks like something I may be interested in. Even without or after the contest, think I may have to pick one up.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Aspire Nautilus 2: Great new design, low profile and ease of use. Although the 1.8 is standard with all Nautilus tanks (I used a mini for many months), I believe the lowest resistance for subohm is .70. Nowhere on Aspire's website does it mention anything lower. For the .70 coils you can only vape 18-23 watts but with a 2.0ml tank, bring a big bottle of juice with you. However, for the DL vapor, personally I wouldn't use it for stealth. I don't expect to be out to dinner or at a bar for more than a few hours. My RTA will be in my car.
:cool:
The Zelos 50w Mod: Beautiful, sleek design. 2,500mah and thin design make it the perfect match for the N2. I love the red color, btw. Again, depending on how you vape, this kit can do it all. My younger sister is a MTL. She has small set ups, like the Target Mini and Nautilus X I gave her. Her 55th birthday is coming up. I may just get this for her...or save it for Christmas. Quite impressive for a MTL. We'll all be heading in that direction anyway. BUT, the MTL vapors really haven't had any new equipment! This is exciting!

Last edited:

DaRodent

Member For 4 Years
Wow..nice looking new kit for the MTL vaper. If the flavour is there it will be a winner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm pretty new to vaping, only been at it a few months. I have an Aspire Cleito tank that I use on my Alien (which was highly recommended by my local vape shop), and it's a great tank. But the Nautilus 2 is absolutely gorgeous. I love the design. And the Zelos mod has a lovely yet simple look to it. I'm currently on a pretty limited budget, but they will definitely be on my wishlist for when I can get more hardware, hopefully later this year.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the giveaway @Aspiretina / Aspire !

My favorite Glassomizer when I started vaping was the K1 BVC! :D

My thoughts:

Nautilus 2 tank:

I like the smooth ergonomic design, removable drip tip , easy to fill with e-juice/easy to see e-juice level
design and the interchangeable multi Nautilus coil feature.

To be honest, I wish it's juice capacity was more than 2ml, but maybe you have a
larger capacity Nautilus 2 version in the works. ;)

16507901_703015019871615_4960096708926068594_n.jpg

Zelos box mod

I like the fact that Aspire has engineered the Zelos mod with comfort in mind. I really like the smooth and rounded ergonomic design. Personally, I find square box mods with sharp corners extremely uncomfortable to hold.

A version with a removable 18650 battery would be nice for those of us who prefer not throwing mods with
no longer usable batteries in the garbage.

16508118_373514933024782_7542903452427553419_n.jpg

Last edited:

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The Zelos and Nautilus 2 combo looks like it will make an excellent starter kit for the first time vaper.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sleek looking products, love the auto rotate of the screen, very cool feature.

bklynt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I recently bought the aspire cleito tank and I love it. Great flavor. This tank is better than tanks I've bought for $40. The zelos 50w looks really nice, would love to try it

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've used a few Aspire tank products and have enjoyed them all. Design looks good.
Thanks for the Giveaway!

cepage1ca

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have used different Aspire products since they were the company that got me off cigarettes after 45 year's of smoking a minimum of a carton a week. I found it so easy to get off the cigarettes that my two gave it a try and we have been smoke free for a year and a half. Thank you Aspire you are a life changer. The new setup looks really good in black and would be a welcome addition to my family of Aspire products.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

cepage1ca

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I missed the word sons after the word two

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Hed1N

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice looking handle device, i think it will be comfortable to use and have tough quality cover paint

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't tried any Aspire products. By the look of this the glass looks protected well. It appears to not have any leaking issues. I would love the chance to try this out. Hopefully I can win. Thanks for the contest.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors