Become a Patron!

ENDED FOR NOW--Doodlebugsejuice No End Contest! Play for Free! Winners Each Sunday!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LMAO- Never had a review quite like it Scooter.. You sure you're not an Ad Executive in disguise? Snicker is one of my favorite of all times.. So glad you love it.. Makes all this hard mixing worth every drop that goes into a bottle worth it all! :) Thank you my Friend!!
It's was worth it. And no just a normal guy. Just think if you got the good stuff ppl should no. Unlike some out there with there fancy labels and ad campaigns to end up with a whole line of nothing but cool bottles in front of you cause you dumped there nasty juice down the sink. But hey you got to spend 200bucks on 6 really cool bottles. I'm sure there's plenty of ppl who no just what I'm saying.

But I will be your moving ad. Send me bumper stickers.

scooter

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WINNERS TONIGHT ARE:

rbeckys8
vapinange23
Scooter 72

I picked 3 winners tonight in the contest. Wish I could give everyone juice though!
Winners, Please create an account at http://doodlebugsejuice.com
It makes shipping to you easier for me.

Please reply to my PM with your nic level/ name and address/ and which 30ml Juice you would like for me to send you.

Congrats on playing in our contest as usual! I will select more winners next Sunday night!
Good luck!!

Even if you didn't win check our specials. You won't beat the price and I am sure you will love our juice!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Luck Everyone. More winners Next Sunday.. Start posting again NOW for Next Sunday!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok now I've got that espresso on my mind I think I'm gona have to have it

scooter

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Chocolate almond bars, fruity cereal, everthing on you site, they all sound bomb. I'm gonna have to order me some doodlebugs when I re up on my supply. So glad I found vaping underground.

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Birthday cake
Thanks for the contest

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is that good I stoped a whole uwell crown tank in just a couple hours

scooter

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just tried the Snickerdoodle from my prize... you sent a sample...It was good in my Nautilus and Great in my ego 1 the sugar and cinnamon are perfect.. Doodles Amazing Custard I had in a 30ml is the best the aroma and flavor are spot on... Amazing!! ... need more 30ml lasted the weekend!!! Placing an order this week need to try some of your others.. Thank again..

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just tried the Snickerdoodle from my prize... you sent a sample...It was good in my Nautilus and Great in my ego 1 the sugar and cinnamon are perfect.. Doodles Amazing Custard I had in a 30ml is the best the aroma and flavor are spot on... Amazing!! ... need more 30ml lasted the weekend!!! Placing an order this week need to try some of your others.. Thank again..

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Log for the kind words. Glad you are enjoying them :)

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's was worth it. And no just a normal guy. Just think if you got the good stuff ppl should no. Unlike some out there with there fancy labels and ad campaigns to end up with a whole line of nothing but cool bottles in front of you cause you dumped there nasty juice down the sink. But hey you got to spend 200bucks on 6 really cool bottles. I'm sure there's plenty of ppl who no just what I'm saying.

But I will be your moving ad. Send me bumper stickers.

scooter
Amen Bro!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Creme bulee 6mg,

I agree with vapinange23, thank you @Doots you guys do alot for us and don't think we don't appreciate it Cause we all do. You guys are just great. And you juices are spot on. You all have a great day

scooter

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Blueberry Crumble! This is the first Blueberry juice I've tried that I actually like a lot. Most others are just too over the top with the Blueberry. Thanks for another winner, Doots!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope so I've got it on the way

scooter

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blueberry Crumble! This is the first Blueberry juice I've tried that I actually like a lot. Most others are just too over the top with the Blueberry. Thanks for another winner, Doots!
thanks Mark. You're very welcome sir,

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Their banana nut bread is awesome, so I'd like to try this one too....
Banana Creme
bananacreme2_thumbnail.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wana try each one is that selfish of me

scooter

vapinange23

Gold Contributor