Become a Patron!

ENDED - Finally here! Another giveaway of the Vaporesso Gen kit with Axon chip - 8/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vaporesso_Chelsea

Winners Announcement!

Thanks so much for all your participation. Congratulations to below winners who will win a Gen with Axon Chip
@Tenbaks
@Thayer
@J_N_82

Please DM us within 48 hours to claim your prize with your delivery information
More events will be coming, stay tuned!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi VU fans,

At the end of July, Vaporesso is back to giving away 3 Gen kits to this community to fulfill your great time in July.
Guess you all hear about our Gen with Skrr S Kit more or less, positive or negative. That might be a good chance to win one and test yourself

Let's review the highlight features again:

1. 220W in a 107 gram body that feels smooth yet textured and durable
2. The new Axon chip with new UI, functional but easy to understand and operate
3. Innovative Pulse Mode which boosts throughout every inhale which delivery extra flavor and clouds
4. Recognize the coil automatically, even the TC coils, just one step to temperature control
5. Power ECO mode helping with longer battery backup time
6. 2.5A Fast Charging fully charge in 60 minutes
7. VW/VT/VV/SP mode from Omni board all in DIY mode

How to enter
To enter, pelase comment below which feature you care most.
Check them out if you'd like!

You can also enter on our Facebook and Instagram for more entries

Winners will be announced on August 2nd.
Good luck to you all! We are really excited to introduce the Gen and can't wait to hear about what you guys think of it.
Hope you have a wonderful July!

upload_2019-7-26_17-28-28.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really like the aesthetics of this mod, centred 510... nice, lighweight. ... even nicer. But that blue though......makes me purr like a happy kitty.
If there was a black or grey fading to silver I'd already own three, nice looking sub ohm tank too.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
2.5 Amp Fast Charging is amazing! Battery life is so important to me!

I love the other features as well & the grip looks so comfortable to hold, too!

I have wanted this mod ever since I first laid eyes on it. It's super sexy & I want to try it out badly!

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed with @ilikeitfruity aesthetically pleasing. at 30*54*146mm 107 g make it nice compact mod with complementary lines and curves that the textured sides and 8ml tank make happen. The fade to black , simple color scheme and gold for the fire button/logo make it an elegant piece. Would like to have seen the gold in the tank to match rather then the chrome/ silver look. Wattage enough for the vast majority of your needs paired with the duel 18650 make it very suitable for beginners and seasoned vapers alike. The addition of the mode button should make menu navigation simpler then fire button clicking. Would very much enjoy this mod.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the back to the basics approach to the overall design without sacrificing features.

Gross Fater

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
AXON Chip, supporting 220 watts of power, temperature control and proprietary mode - pulse, providing preheating every 0.02 seconds

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I care most about functionality. This mod probably is a really good performer with the Axon chip.

Ed Taiga

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The maximum power for the variable is 220 watts.
vaporl_official_ByC9UcGhDm4-e1559725872598-700x474.jpg

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I’m most impressed with the AXON chipset. I like the eco mode and pulse mode.

I really hope the Pulse Mode works as advertised. I'm not aware of anything else similar on other devices, and if it really does deliver better flavor & vapor it could make the Gen a primary device for me.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I look forward to trying the Innovative Pulse Mode. Flavor and clouds, you can't beat that.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s really lightweight and very sleek looking. Cool color schemes too.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Recognize the coil automatically

Tenbaks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The new Axon chip with new UI, functional but easy to understand and operate.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fast charge is a definate plus. I charge externally 99 percent of the time. When I am in need quick on board charging is essential.

masrock

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
4. Recognize the coil automatically, even the TC coils, just one step to temperature control

Russianmafia

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
3. Innovative Pulse Mode which boosts throughout every inhale which delivery extra flavor and clouds

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The new Axon chip is amazing, all the features from the previous series, and streamlined to make it easier. Looks great too!

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pulse Mode sounds great! Plus Eco mode etc. and we have a winner od this year

RagnarLodbrok

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Innovative Pulse Mode which boosts throughout every inhale which delivery extra flavor and clouds

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love the centered 510, looks so sleek! Eco mode for enhancing battery life = love!

Innovative Pulse Mod that sounds great & different!

Love that it’s lightweight top at 107 grams!

Thanks @Vaporesso_Chelsea !!!

And good luck everyone!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need a new vaperesso set up my tarot box has lasted me year and the target is a go to for work. These have never let me down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors