Become a Patron!

ENDED - [FASTwow] Giveaway for Kanger Subox Mini Black starter kit - [Closed]

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@fastwow can you enter more then once? Looks like scooter72 has half the entries just in their posts alone.

I spoke with the FASTwow rep. Only ONE entry will count!.

It also wouldn't surprise me if there are people with multiple
accounts (Same IP Address and or Service Provider) pounding
every single contest thread, so they can increase their odds of
winning.

-

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@fastwow can you enter more then once? Looks like scooter72 has half the entries just in their posts alone.

Now hold on why you picking on me for being faithful. Geez....... Lol

scooter
And I don't cheat ........ So careful

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol wasnt saying you was cheating it wasnt listed in the rules so I wanted to check and see. There was a few others i seen repeatedly to I just remembered your name as I was typing it out. Figured I would save ya'll some time iffin only 1 was going to count :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most of us are on here just having fun. Most of the regulars post all the time. Its part of the game. You no to have fun.
Not pointing fingers and getting all in there feelings because one of your mates have a few more post than you. I didn't no this game was so serious. I'll just take my toys and go play where I'm wanted. Piss off

scooter

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I spoke with the FASTwow rep. Only ONE entry will count!.

-

Interesting, as the rules on page one don't say only one entry and they do mention listing your favorite modS.

I guess the one entry that counts is the one that wins.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aw just let Manimal win. So he can feel like he did something. I'm not playing no more anyways. I wouldn't wane cheat him out of nothing by trying to hard.

scooter

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Interesting, as the rules on page one don't say only one entry and they do mention listing your favorite modS.

I guess the one entry that counts is the one that wins.

Like I said, I spoke with the FASTwow rep.

The winner will be selected by member name not via Post #, so multiple
entry posts won't mean diddly squat.

Feel free to contact the FASTwow rep for clarification.

-

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like I said, I spoke with the FASTwow rep.

The winner will be selected by member name not via Post #, so multiple
entry posts won't mean diddly squat.

Feel free to contact the FASTwow rep for clarification.

-
That sounds like a lot of work for them.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That sounds like a lot of work for them.

From the horse's mouth:

"Their post will all be counted as 1, if you post 20 you will still have a chance to win as someone who post 1 time,
I will verify to make sure everyone name is in random.org and there are no repeats"

-

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man this is suppose to be about just having fun. And bringing vapers together. But when you throw all this in and then add the class taddle tail because he thinks someone more get one more entire than him its just not fun anymore.
Who cares. It was pose to be fun and in that show off some cool stuff. And hell yeah someone gets to win.
Ive already put my toys over there so would you to shut up. We can here you over there and we dont wane here it.
Come on joeyboy we go play with the cool kids. Hurry up before one of them tells there mom

scooter

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I dont win often so not worried about whether i win or not. Just kinda pisses alot of people off when almost all of your posts are in the contest thread and then you spam the shit out of a thread while the ones honestly playing dont spam the shit out of it. I find it rather funny nobody else had an issue except for the ones that were spamming the shit out of this thread. all good though the host of this thread knows which is all that matters and they will keep it fair and fun for the rest of us who like to play by the rules.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dont win often so not worried about whether i win or not. Just kinda pisses alot of people off when almost all of your posts are in the contest thread and then you spam the shit out of a thread while the ones honestly playing dont spam the shit out of it. I find it rather funny nobody else had an issue except for the ones that were spamming the shit out of this thread. all good though the host of this thread knows which is all that matters and they will keep it fair and fun for the rest of us who like to play by the rules.
I don't spam shit but I will now YOU. LITTLE CRYBABY .

scooter

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Manimal3497

I also get agitated at the contests sometimes but some have more want to win thus put more effort in to it. That's not my fault. Can't get mad at yourself for not trying hard enough.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
all good I dont get agitated at the contests. I get agitated when people spam the shit out of a room. like the posts where you can post as many times as you want as long as you dont post back to back but yet you repeatedly you find someone who posts 3 in a row back to back. I figured I would save that one for someone else to call them out on though. All good. I dont care if I win or not I do it for the fun but some of us do it for sport and unfortunately when they do it for sport they dont play fair. Oh well back to my fun since I dont care for sports.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude just keep my name out your mouth. I'm not here to make you happy. I'm out to make me happy. So you do you and I'll do me. And everyone is happy. Because I try hard to win doesn't mean anything. Maybe I'm poor and that's the only way I can do all this is to win it. So I can be cool like you. So I play the contest so what. That what I like to do None of your business what I do. If I need help with some I ask. I play by the rules. And til just now I've never said a cross word to any one. Seems like you have the problem if you no every tread I'm on. Witch you don't but whatever. Still not your business.
So stop stalking me and go on your marry way mate. I don't bother any one in fact I've got a lot of friends on here. So I'm not gona push it over someone as simple as you that crys like a baby cause he was worried someone got one more entire than him. So go Kay down somewhere and leave me alone

scooter

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
roflmao i will go kay down when I am tired right now I am having fun so I will stay up with my friends. Thank you for worry about me though.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Man this is suppose to be about just having fun. And bringing vapers together. But when you throw all this in and then add the class taddle tail because he thinks someone more get one more entire than him its just not fun anymore.
Who cares. It was pose to be fun and in that show off some cool stuff. And hell yeah someone gets to win.
Ive already put my toys over there so would you to shut up. We can here you over there and we dont wane here it.
Come on joeyboy we go play with the cool kids. Hurry up before one of them tells there mom

scooter

What language is this?. Borat mixed with arabic and poor English?.

I had a conversation at the beginning of the week with the fastwow rep
and it had nothing to do with you, so STFU!.

Why don't you and your imaginary friends logging in from the same IP
address go take your anti-psych meds and sod-off! .

-

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And here come the piss wants. No matter where you go they just show up

scooter

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good night everyone

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Quick recap as someone stated one submission per account, You can post as much as much as you want but it will be counted as one. I want give everyone a chance to win this.
Most of us no that. And are just here having fun And showing off your product doing it.
But some, not so much. Thank you for the chance.

Wait Maybe that's why they call it a chance. Not chance's, wow. Lol

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
7e73de89f05941bdc75361ad50b2107f.jpg
I no that's what I'm saying I don't think I've ever been above 65w. This thing is just good looking

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I have showing off. But my normal wattage is from 30 to 65 depending on the mod and tank

scooter

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me too never or 60w but happy Monday everyone!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors