Member For 1 Year
Last edited:

andre_b

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
https://www.ave40.com/store/freemax-starre-pro-sub-ohm-tank.html

Love the innovation for the in car usage... Nothing worse than getting in your car and juice has leaked everywhere! Constantly having fingers covered in juice! Plus, just got myself a temp control device, so this would be a great addition to my new temp controlling experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my husband I really want it but he loves it too:( but the top fill us a little tricky .....there is on on /off arrow and not sure why because it always needs to be off or it will leak

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)
This one is going to be picked tomorrow right???

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's the 3rd

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)
Yeah I just noticed that so it should be tonight or any time now? Good luck to you and everyone else who has entered and may it go to someone who needs it!!!

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
UPDATE
Hey everyone, first of all BIG THANKS to you for making this giveaway possible by your participation!
3rd and 4th of Sep. happen to be our national holidays of the 70th anniversary of the World Anti-Fascist War. We hate to say but the winner announcement has to be delayed to 5th Sep. when we are back to the office. Thank you again for your enthusiasm. Vape on!

Looks like we'll have a winner on Saturday. Good luck everyone!

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone! We are back! And it's 5 Sep., the end of this giveaway! Again BIG THANKS to all of you~! And it's time to reveal the winner! Check out the this thread again and you'll know who is the luck one.

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It’s time to give away a new tank—the FreeMax Starre Pro Sub Ohm Tank. One of best sub ohm tank ever created in the vaping world.

How to enter:

1. Watch this short video about the zero-leakage solution to the FreeMax Starre Pro Sub Ohm Tank;
2. Post this link to this thread and tell us how you think about the zero-leakage solution;
3. One entry per participant. Please post ONCE ONLY.

If you are feeling extra generous, please subscribe to Ave40 YouTube Channel for giveaway information, trouble-shooting directly from the Chinese supplier and manufacturer, as well as some funny topics to come in the near future.

This giveaway ends on 3rd Sep. We will pick up ONE WINNER at random by the time it ends. :)

UPDATE
Hey everyone, first of all BIG THANKS to you for making this giveaway possible by your participation!
3rd and 4th of Sep. happen to be our national holidays of the 70th anniversary of the World Anti-Fascist War. We hate to say but the winner announcement has to be delayed to 5th Sep. when we are back to the office. Thank you again for your enthusiasm. Vape on!

The Long-awaited WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!

By the magic of random.org, we takes the pleasure of announcing the winner! And the winner is-----

VapiN8!!!

Congrats @VapiN8 Please pm us for claiming your prize, the Wismec Starre PRO Sub Ohm Tank! Send us your shipping and contact information, we will get it delivered to you asap.

RmRnF8A.png

All right everyone, thank you all again! Please stay posted with Ave40, maybe next time you'll be the lucky winner. I mean, who knows?
Thank you so much @Ave40!!! Awesome giveaway. This tank looks awesome. Glad it comes with ni200 coils. Pm on its way!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations @VapiN8 I thought I had posted this earlier but I must have forgotten to send it or something!?!

VU Sponsors