Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack chat thread. One $25.00 Winners Est End Date 1/15/2108

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still hitting the negatives - supposed to get above freezing next week. Still too cold for me.

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's going to jump 40 degrees here next week. A lot of people are going to get sick

FranC

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a whole 1 now,Lynn:) Yep,I always have plenty of wood. We do have an oil furnace also.The wood is more for the porch and it does heat the house also when it's not so dang cold.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a whole 1 now,Lynn:) Yep,I always have plenty of wood. We do have an oil furnace also.The wood is more for the porch and it does heat the house also when it's not so dang cold.
I have an oil furnace too but can't afford the oil to use it. $458 for 100 gallons up front. With the kind of cold we've had since Christmas, 100 gallons wouldn't last 12 days.

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
00e91471e671c3f8c6cb29c300cdaf8d.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Our furnace is a combination. It uses fuel oil/wood. We keep a fire going mostly when its cold.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lynn,our oil here is a lot cheaper than yours.
Wow! NC has the high gas tax. Makes people like me that has basically a fixed income to suffer. I'd really love to have a gas furnace installed. Natural gas here is reasonably priced.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Off work today so I slept in. I have tons to do but it's too cold to do most of them. I think I'll just sit in front of the heater and drink my coffee. Lol Have a great day everyone!

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am looking forward to the Saints/Panthers game this afternoon.

WHODAT!!!!!!!

(hopefully not the Panthers) :)

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great game, had my heart racing at the end though. Sorry Lynn, although I think the Saints will be one and done. Minnesota is tough:(

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great game, had my heart racing at the end though. Sorry Lynn, although I think the Saints will be one and done. Minnesota is tough:(
Congratulations on the win Krusty! Don't count those Saints out just yet. I'll be pulling for them against the Vikings.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin' everyone! First morning in forever that the temps here aren't 0 or in the single digits. We're supposed to get up to 43 today! Heat wave!!! :giggle:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got some Purilum flavors coming in the mail today. Have any of you tried them? What are your favorites?

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning all.....First and foremost...Geaux Saints.....

Got a VBoy Mod over the Holidays, and really loving it....All the usefulness of my SX Mini G, but without having to worry about using it as a daily driver....

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all.....First and foremost...Geaux Saints.....

Got a VBoy Mod over the Holidays, and really loving it....All the usefulness of my SX Mini G, but without having to worry about using it as a daily driver....

I got a VBOY also, and I also say Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!!!!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Testing flavors tonight. It's always nice to find a few gems. I'm vaping a couple new flavorings I really like. Watermelon and Caramel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors