Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack $25.00 and Gift Box LLC October extravaganza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
DIY Flavor Shack October extravaganza!!!

Number One: $25.00 to use at DIY Flavor Shack.

Number Two: The Gift Box LLC

Gift Box will be handed out sometime mid month. They have some really nifty items for men and women. The very first winner received
002f5d8ca5ab1a1bafa0bb6e35d3ea7c.jpg
International shipping is available but I'd go to The Gift Box LLC and check on details.

The DIY Flavor Shack $25.00 will be handed out when I open the thread for next month.

Just chit chat, have fun and make some friends. :)

111111bottom%20of%20vendor%20event%20picture.jpg

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have Saturday nights on my calendar. :)
I didn't know they had them earlier.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm in bed trying to stave off a migraine.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
OUCH! I've only had 2 of those. Hope it goes away soon!

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I've had them most of my life. You don't get used to them.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Thank you Jimi. I went to the neurologist last week. He gave me some meds but we are still trying to find the right levels.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope they work for you I had migraines a while back come to find out the meds I was taking at the time were causing them. I know the pain you're in and pray they go away for you

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I hope they work for you I had migraines a while back come to find out the meds I was taking at the time were causing them. I know the pain you're in and pray they go away for you
Mine are not from meds. I've had them since 8 was a little girl

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thank you Jimi. I went to the neurologist last week. He gave me some meds but we are still trying to find the right levels.

Again, living with migraines for so long must wear you down terribly. I hope they find your sweet spot with the meds. I've been through a myriad of meds for a condition that either had me bouncing off walls to being completely lethargic. What a roller coaster! Hope they dial it in soon. Very soon.
:(

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Again, living with migraines for so long must wear you down terribly. I hope they find your sweet spot with the meds. I've been through a myriad of meds for a condition that either had me bouncing off walls to being completely lethargic. What a roller coaster! Hope they dial it in soon. Very soon.
:(
My daughter tells me that there are pressure points in your hands that can help migraines. IDK any more, but try google...

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
washing machine was going bad - had to go buy a new one
not a fun day

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
My daughter tells me that there are pressure points in your hands that can help migraines. IDK any more, but try google...
Yes @philbh the webbing between your thumb and pointer finger. But it does not really work for me. I'm considering getting a daeth piercing. I heard that helps.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ugh. What to do tonight. Oh! I watch the premier of Designated Survivor. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been celibrating my bday a few hours early drank all but 2-3 shots out of a fifth of cobo wabo, WOOO HOOO

vapelifesaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello to everyone~Many Thanksto DIY Shack for doing something wonderful for all of us <3
Hi Dammit_Janet~My heart goes out to you dealing with migraines since you were so little <3 <3 <3 ^_^
Just wondering, do you grind or clench your teeth, either during the day (clenching) or at sleep (grinding)? If you do this, it could be TMJ-causes horrific migraines and having a fitted bite splint that you wear could end the pain.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello to everyone~Many Thanksto DIY Shack for doing something wonderful for all of us <3
Hi Dammit_Janet~My heart goes out to you dealing with migraines since you were so little <3 <3 <3 ^_^
Just wondering, do you grind or clench your teeth, either during the day (clenching) or at sleep (grinding)? If you do this, it could be TMJ-causes horrific migraines and having a fitted bite splint that you wear could end the pain.
No tmj. I have every test imaginable. They can't find a reason. Trying a new med but still trying to find the sweet spot. I've been dealing with migraines for 50 years. Thank you for asking. @vapelifesaver

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
It is a lovely day. Fall is my favorite season.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sundays are always good for a nap.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have oodles of gallons if you want some.

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have never made my own juice before but really want to get into it. Is it hard?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have never made my own juice before but really want to get into it. Is it hard?

No not at all you need to do lots of research, ask lots of questions, and pay close attention to what you are doing. It's easy give it a try

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think I may when I get paid next!! Typically how much is it to get started? What's the cost to make 120ml?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To get started could be 50 to 100 dollars depending on the quantity of supplies you get, it usually costs3 to 4 bucks to make 120 mls. depends on the flavor

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy cow!!! I want to start making my own!! Does it taste better than premium store bought? Also how long does a batch say 30ml bottle to steep before you can vape it?

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

I started with ready made blends from OSDIY like Strawberry Milk. Then mixing ready made, single flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors