Become a Patron!

Ended - Cvapor.com July Giveaway - Choose the Prize Yourself- 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddogg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.cvapor.com/catalog/produ...ttery-with-upgradeable-firmware/category/345/
SKU:CVWI0025

like the sleek looks
fweofgejgfpejfgpjfg.gif

Last edited:

standinthestars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This looks amazing: Wismec Reuleaux RX200S TC 200W OLED Screen Box Mod Powered by Three 18650 Cells with Upgradeable Firmware

SKU:CVWI0023

http://www.cvapor.com/wismec-reulea...ee-18650-cells-with-upgradeable-firmware.html

I have always wanted a mod with this kind of battery longevity and the other features are very complete.

Thank you for the contest and I am enjoying looking around your site. The selection is incredible and well layed out.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im simple. I just want the crown II SKU:CVUC0006 and maybe a pack of coils

Sent from my LGUS375 using Tapatalk

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wismec Reuleaux RX75 Starter Kit with TC 75W Reuleaux RX75 Box Mod and 2ml Amor Mini Atomizer
$56.00
SKU:CVWI0024
Love this! Would be a awesome mod. Ever since i first saw this thought it looked cool,and vaped good. Like the wismec\jaybo design. The door is cool to hide screen, sneak vape! Stealth vape!
Cool website first time i been there, i like it. Heard of CoV b4 because of the Mini Volt. Cool mod.

Thanks for giveaway! Send it my way Vapesta Clause!

http://www.cvapor.com/wismec-reulea...-rx75-box-mod-and-2ml-amor-mini-atomizer.html

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Last edited:

vapelifesaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Betty, Many Thanks to Cvapor for this wonderful giveaway that you are doing for us~so very nice of CVapor!
I chose this: SKU:CVEK0078, which is for the Eleaf iStick Pico 75W Starter Kit with VW/Bypass/TC/TCR Modes and Upgradeable Firmware Function, with a 4ml tank and in white :) This mod is one that I've heard so many people talk about, both in the online world and when I have had the need to visit my local brick and mortar vape store. For its tiny size, it packs a punch and delivers power and flavor! Being able to use it in all modes is such a bonus. This one truly is a pocket mod and tank combination that you can take anywhere. Has easy swap out to a newly charged battery and being upgradeable makes for a sweet set-up.. Love that you give the option on choosing either a 2 or 4 ml Melo tank. Very happy that I picked this item as I'd get a great package if I were to win!!!d
I looked at your website very thoroughly and was overall very impressed with your complete website. Knowing that you have been in business since 2009 gave me great confidence in shopping with Cvapor as a reputable online company.
Very much liked how at the top of each page, you broke down all of the headings such as Brands to Clearance, making it very easy for someone new to your site to be able to find the item they're looking for.
Also the designs and layouts of each page are very clean and sharp. You give clear descriptions along with a variety of pictures for an item.
The chat feature is very good in case you need to ask more questions, and I found the chat agents to be very knowledgeable and friendly.
From what I saw, Cvapor gave much thought in creating your website to accommodate a person who is looking to become a buyer. Great prices along with a huge assortment of products=an Excellent,well-rounded online store that is easily meets all one's needs in one place.
Glad I was able to educate myself about Cvapor and I won't hesitate to make my future purchases here.I will also be letting know my many vaping friends about your company.

Again, Thank you for this terrific giveaway!

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there,

New giveaway coming now!
This time, we have special rules, please:
1. go to our website and choose your interested item (around $50);
2. leave its SKU and link here, and tell us why you like it.
3. if possible, please kindly offer us some suggestions on price, service, or anything you think we should do better (not neccessary).

We will have 2 winners!
This giveaway will end on July 20, winners will be chosen on July 21 on Random.org.

Good luck everyone! ;)

Best regards,
Betty from Cvapor.com
is it over?? who are the lucky 2 winners?

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wismec Vicino Starter Kit with 3.5ml Capacity and Replaceable for Single 18650 Cell
$32.00
SKU:CVWI0028

Love this! Would be a awesome on the go mod. Especially for in the car. Always wanted a stick/tube mod. Not a mech. That could slide in my pocket for easy vaping.
Cool website first time i been there, i like it. Heard of CoV b4 because of the Mini Volt. Cool mod.
Suggestion: i know it's a Wismec distributor thing, plus small retail markup but if you could sale this thing for 20 bucks. I guarantee they would be flying out the door! Im hesitant to pull the trigger on buying one @ 30 bucks. But 20 bucks would be automatic, no decision!
Thanks for giveaway! Send it my way Vapesta Clause!

http://www.cvapor.com/wismec-vicino...ty-and-replaceable-for-single-18650-cell.html
Hey,

Here is a coupon code: CVAPOR15OFF
You may use it to get this kit at $27.2.
Hope it is workable for you :)

Regards,
Betty

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

dscl

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks to Cvapor for the giveaway and everyone for the congrats!

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations winners!

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
congrats winners,,, luck is with yall..haha, one of these days hopefully i will win a mod in one of the contest. after i win one mod, i will retire i think from giveaways. just wanna get that feeling from winning one free mod

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks everyone and congrats also to @dscl .great thing to hear walking in the door today.thank you very much @Troy Cvapor /Betty.
email sent :)

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Belated congrats to:

1. Ding
2. dscl

:confetti:

Thanks again to Betty and Cvapor for the Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors