Become a Patron!

ENDED - Contest: Win Gift Cards and Be Swedish Vaper Hotrod RDA Beta Testers--1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Previously, Swedish Vapers brought us the delicate Hive Squonk Kit, and now this UK brand presents a new topper-Swedish Vaper Hotrod RDA. As its name implies, it is created by and born for DIY lovers. 24mm in diameter, 810 drip tip, fully adjustable & direct-to-coil airflow, Squonk Pin, all these features makes an interesting and playable dripper! Moreover, Heaven Gifts has the chance to get them first. We'd like to have 3 beta testers to test this RDA out, meanwhile all participators have chances to win gift cards!

bIu1Egl.jpg

To enter:

1. Share your build stories (Anything related to coil building), if not, reply "Swedish Vaper Hotrod RDA"

2. Share the RDA you have/had

3. Tell us which mod would be matchy with this Swedish Vaper Hotrod RDA well

Note:
1. We will pick 3 beta testers via random.org on January 11, 2019. They will get extra $50 US dollars Heaven Gifts giftcard each.
2. Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1.

---------------------Hotrod RDA Explosive View---------------------

YLidgLx.jpg

YeGvsTM.jpg

More details of Hotrod RDA, keep an eye on Heavengifts.com!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winners.

Congratulations #202 @sergor25, #82 @Bigbob2322 and #196 @Just Frank! Your are our winners.

jbVDLTl.png
5O1K9R4.png
QWRCwjv.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

As a beta tester, do not forget to PM us your user experience or any user suggestion after using it. Thanks a lot.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Swedish Vaper Hotrod RDA, you can pick one from HG at US$20.93 by using our Early Spring Sales 30% off code “AES30”.

---------------------------Early Spring Sales-------------------------

7g7bqJI.jpg

Time: 16:00 January 10, 2019 - 14:00 January 21 , 2019 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items except Clearance Sales, Premium E-juice, Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec, Swedish Vaper HotRod, ArteryPal II and IPHA Swis.
Code: AES30

Last edited:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Swedish Vaper Hotrod RDA

I wish I had an interesting build story, but I think I started vaping too recently to have one yet! :)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year

The RDA I'm currently using is the Wotofo Profile RDA because I love the color of my gold one & the flavor is out if this world!!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year

The black Swedish Vaper Hotrod RDA would match well with my black Desire Design & OhmBoy OC Rage squonker, too!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Another RDA I'm using that's surprisingly awesome is my 502 clone in rainbow. It works perfectly & is a GREAT squonking RDA!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I just want to say I've never beta tested any devices & I'd feel honored to have the chance.

Also, good luck everybody! :) :) :)

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post 5
Another RDA that I'm using right now - Reload X, and it's my current every-day RDA

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Coil building story. When I first started building I didn’t turn off the mod, I know you’re suppose to & ouch burn my finger while adjusting the coil & accidentally hitting the fire button.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. My latest rda is the Digiflavor Drop Solo & boy was I surprised the flavor is fantastic.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. My black Desire Cut would look nice with it. But I think it would look nice with any squonker that can accommodate 24 mm atties.

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Share your build stories (Anything related to coil building
Forgeting to turn down wattage when building mtl coil and instantly ruining the perfect coil

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I fell off the vapor band wagon a long time back and am just getting back into it. I cannot remember the names of the RDAs that I had. But I dont currently own any.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I think this RDA will go great with my X217 when it arrives. Otherwise it would look great with my current mod as well.
6d8b95cbbb2b613a9356c6b72ffbb241.jpg

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I dont have any interesting stories on coil building. I also dont have a lot of experience with them. That said it's a great opportunity for me to get back to the local vape shops my local shops are very good when it comes to safety and coils. They teach you and also have the option of building your coil for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors