Become a Patron!

ENDED - Anything you want goes giveaway!!! - 6/19

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Dear all, this is Gina from 3fvape.com. To show our gratitude to you, we hold this giveaway. And we are happy to find you take active part in. This giveaway is ended now. Due to the heavy workload of list of winners, we will announce the winners later and we will ship the prize to you as soon as possible. Best wishes for you.
Thank you for the opportunity @Gina !

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear all, time to announce winners. There are totally 619 replies at the end of 19th June. Not all the replies are comments. Multireplies with one same link we count as only one comment. Considering your active participation, we pick up 3 winners. The following is the list of the participants. The lucky numbers are generated by the generator. Congratulations! @16@20@34.
AsQoYtb.jpg

cBbRx3T.png
AgM6Ur1.png
wcfn6DV.png

Please pm us your ship address. And we will ship the prize to you soon. After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
\Nevermind, I understand now how you chose the winners, Thanks for a great contest:)
Congrats to the winners!!!!

Last edited:

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats to the winners.

Thank you Gina and 3FVape!

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CONGRATS guys & thanks@Gina that was an excellent contest.

San Antonio,Texas

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank You All and it was not possible without all the awesome members who contributed!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, that's a great prizes from 3fvape and Gina, thank you very much for the contest and for making adjustments to the contest. Very standup company and Gina for a very fun contest, way to go to all the winners Steve, Axel and huckelberried!!!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya I contacted Gina about it just to see if all was ok but no response oh well just keep waiting I guess

VU Sponsors