Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.fhtimes.com/news/local_...cle_9dcaebf2-57c1-11e9-b557-7bd448e4662d.html

I was shocked to find out that the tobacco control loons could only find 35 people who vape that had seizures over the entire history of vaping.

it seems like they are trying to find people with epilepsy that vape so they can twist it into "vaping causes seizures"

Since I've never seen or heard of somebody dropping and haveig a seizure from smoking a cigarette i'm going to conclude that it's highly unlikely that a device that delivers nicotine not as effectively can cause a seizure.

I'm sure people who have seizures that smoke have had one with a cigarette lit at one point or another (just as a vaper would have a vape in their hand when they had a seizure) but that doesn't make it the cause.

I'm sure they were all wearing clothes while having seizures too. but we aren't going around saying wearing clothes causes seizureso_O

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
All their other narratives have been shot down; formaldehyde; diacetyl / popcorn lung; heavy metals. So they had to come up with some new claim, no matter how absurd.

VU Sponsors