Become a Patron!

Eliquid taste is so weak.... is that right?

Corona

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So guys, this is my first experience with vaping. I got my hardware and eliquid 3 days ago.

I'm using a protank 3 mini with a spinner II battery. I got some eliquid from Arkansas eliquid.

I did everything right, put the eliquid let the tank sit a time and started vaping... tried all the voltage... the taste is very weak, I can get a decent amount of vapor.. but it tastes weak... is that right? Is it the eliquid or what? Can you guys help me out?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried any other liquids? What voltage are you using? I always got pretty good flavor at 3.8-4 volts if the juice was any good. I also ended up with a few tanks that were duds too.

Corona

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I just have this eliquid from Arkansas, I might order another one from other brand to try in this tank. I was using around 4 volts.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Start with around 3.8, the non-vv's are preset at 3.7. Some flavors need more, some less to avoid the "scorched" taste. And flavors are weaker if the battery is running down. At this point it does sound like the juice. Also, some liquids ordered online are made per order and need steeping before vaping to get their intended flavor. ;)

Corona

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you guys recommend me some real great eliquids?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends on your taste. I'm a fan of PitBull Vapes, their Brindle is one of my faves, a maple pecan with subtle chocolate/tobacco notes. Their cotton candy and orange dream flavors are good. Some of the better juices I've had came from e-liquid.com. Mt. Baker has Cinnatoast Munch, a really good match to cinnamon toast crunch cereal, and French Toast, both very good, but any of their juices require a couple to three weeks steeping.
Lots of good ones out there, just shop around. Personally, I prefer making my own. I hardly ever buy juice anymore. ;)

getek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mr Good Vape, sunshine daydream is hand down my favorite flavor ever. It's really hard to describe the flavor. They say pineapple banana and orange plus 2 other extracts... I can't pick out any of that, but I think it's awesome.
Their prices are pretty good, and shipping is pretty quick.

getek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, also might want to look at Zeus juice, the steam co, nicoticket, and vape dudes.. I like all those vendors and enjoy the juice I've tried from them.
Nicoticket's absolute creme brulee and butterscotch are both quite tasty.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Were you a smoker?
When I first started vaping I could not taste anything for several weeks, I vaped cinnamon for about 3 months, because that was all I could taste. After a while my taste buds recovered from the 45+ years of smoking and I now enjoy lots of flavors.

Corona

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I'm not a smoker, I mean I smoke 1 or 2 cigarrettes at the weekend... so not a smoker.

VU Sponsors