Become a Patron!

ElementVape Shipping

Hi All,

I just made an unusual order on ElementVape.com, customer service hasn't gotten back to me yet so I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone has had a similar experience.

I returned a defective mod, and they gave me a generous sum in store credit for the exchange. The customer service has been excellent, but I may have made a small error. In my excitement I went straight to ordering my free stuff and didn't notice the rule stating you could not place orders purely with store credit. When I placed my order I was unaware of this rule, and under the payment options a new box called "No Payment Information Required" appeared. I selected that option, and the order went through. I received an order confirmation with an order number moments later. I placed the order around noon Eastern Standard Time. After waiting patiently for the day, the order under my account is still listed as "pending". I chose the free shipping option, so I know it may take a few days to be processed and sent to the post office. The reason for the post is because I'm unsure if the order is valid, and the word "Pending" makes me a bit anxious. I was wondering if anyone a bit more experienced could help me determine what's going on. I also wanted to ask if there's a way to make sure my package is tracked and shipped correctly on the post offices end, as USPS doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to shipping their first class packages. I was also curious as to whether or not I will have to sign for the package, I'm a bit busy and I'm not sure If I can be home during the time my packages usually arrive. The order consists of two box mod starter kits, replacement coils, batteries, and e-liquid, if that helps. I heard through some forums that you have to sign for a package if its beyond a certain weight. If anyone could help answer some of my questions it would be greatly appreciated. I'm quite new to this and I want to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am positively sure you can find your answers here. Those search results from this forum also include your own previous query regarding the exact same topic / subject matter. I suggest further that, if purchasing via vendors from the Internet & Web cause you such distraught feelings, you avoid purchasing from vendors on the Internet and Web. Trying to purchase via the Internet and web clearly do not suit you. The simple solution to your problems is to not incur them at all. Go to a brick and mortar shop and buy your gear.

Why I am seeming so hostile with my reply? I saw others giving you valid, reasonable answers. You seem keen to persist on making this a negative issue toward the vendor in question. It was even suggested you contact the vendor yourself directly, via email, phone, letter. I am reasonably sure the vendor wants to do all it can to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, most vendors do. This is simply good business practice, to remedy customer issues, keeping good customer relations helps the vendor continue doing business.

Simply getting in touch with them directly to solve your specific issue, would be simple and would not create negative perceptions of the vendor. You continuing to complain here only creates negative perceptions of yourself. People here have also dealt with the vendor and had no negative issues, or found the vendor willing to help clear up issues in a timely fashion. People here know about the vendor and are getting to know about you.

People who complain as you are doing here seem to frustrate me some. It usually ultimately boils down to the complainer needing to do something. It seems logical and is assured by folks suggesting you contact the vendor yourself, that you do need to do something beyond complain here. This is why my reply seems hostile. You keep wanting to complain. You have been given quite enough advice. Quit creating the same thread.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors