Become a Patron!

Element Vape - Great Supplier!

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of Element Vape before this, but quickly read this story, I'll keep it short. I started purchasing from Element Vape in Feb 2017. First I purchased an Alien 220w kit with some batteries. Then I proceeded with some replacement coils, then I purchased the big baby beast with some coils after.

A couple months later, my Alien 220w mod was dead. This was due to defective device. Contacted Smok and they are in the process of replacing no problem. Had nothing to do with Element. But I realized I wanted a true full-size TFV8 and the only mod I have working now is a DNA 75. I'm in need of something in the 150+ watts range to run it. I purchase a Smok GX350 TC starter. 4 battery mod (350 watts) with a TFV8 Cloud Beast kit.

It shows delivered from USPS on Thursday, June 29, 2017. Go to the mailbox, realize that after a short vacation my mailbox is stuffed with crud, and no way any package could have fit. Call the local post office ~ 1 hour after delivery is shown, telling them I didn't receive it. Guy is super cool, but says he talked to the postman and it was delivered correctly. Go to see the post office in person next day, and they say I should wait a couple days to see if it was put in a neighbor's box by accident. Wait 4 days and send them an email letting them know post office clears it for delivery but I never received it. Long story short they conduct a swift investigation and they send me a replacement package the same day. BOOM! These guys have the best prices I've found online and they took care of me. They now have a customer for life. Just want to give props. Thanks guys!

Kyle M

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Never had any kind of problem but I do really like ordering from Element also :)

So instead of sending the defective item back, i should have said the package was never received. I did it wrong, lol. Going to cost me $10 and another week of waiting.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I want to support this vendor too, since we a lot complain about bad vendors, we never or barely take the time to mention the good ones.

I ordered two krixus tanks and replacement glasses for my smok tanks, yes I cracked couple a day prior because of my frustration with smok lol. I placed the order October 3rd, around 10ish PDT, next day it was shipped out and I received it the day after, despite that it estimated 5 business days.
On top of that I got an email asking if I was satisfied with the purchase etc. Sure it isn't anything personal, but I would like that more vendors have that option. I would definitely place an order with them again, if they would have items I wanted in stock, but that's not their fault for ppl buying everything I want lol.

VU Sponsors