Become a Patron!

Electronic Cigarettes

vapesdirectpk

Unlisted Vendor
Electronic cigarettes, commonly known as e-cigarettes or vapes, are battery-powered devices that heat a liquid containing nicotine, flavorings, and other chemicals to create an aerosol that users inhale. They are often used as an alternative to traditional tobacco smoking and come in various shapes and sizes. However, their long-term health effects are still being studied. There are many best e-cigarettes brands that you can try.

Edited by a moderator: Unlinked vendor spam link

Last edited by a moderator:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Electronic cigarettes, commonly known as e-cigarettes or vapes, are battery-powered devices that heat a liquid containing nicotine, flavorings, and other chemicals to create an aerosol that users inhale.

"Free base" maximum vegetable glycerin juice with nicotine is one route of "liquid", a.k.a juice. Another might include maximum propylene glycol with nicotine. Those two are usually the "other" chemicals.

They are considered GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe for consumption), if proper safety in handling nicotine is done. Most baking flavorings, drink flavorings are GRAS as well, and these can be used to mix vaping juices.

I used to find this kind of cognitive disconnection mildly amusing. Now, it is rather an irritant. I read that the moderators removed a spam link. That means the poster is a vendor. They ought to know better, have better choice in lexicon, than create such disconnection.

We have signs up in public schools which summarize my sentiment. The signs read as follows:

Save your drama for the lama.

Writing with such disconnection only serves to further decisiveness, controversy, drama without need. It isn't even "best practices" for advertising, tending toward putting those even considering vaping off. Experienced vapers are put off as well, as it seems to keep stirring a pot for no reason save "clickbait" at best.

Vaping has been around nearing thirty years now. Why does such a need continue existing? Why not simply elucidate open facts? Can we not avoid drama?

And "really?" On a vaping forum? *smh wandering off now a cranky curmudgeon*

To quote Pantera: "You talkin' to me"
"You better walk on home, boy!"

Last edited:

VU Sponsors