Become a Patron!

Eleaf TESSERA Kit. "The rough diamond"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Some days before Chinese New Year Eleaf Co.`ve presented their new child – compact kit TESSERA, which consists of box mod with built-in battery and ELLO TS atomizer.
Can they attract people or stay in the shadow? Let`s check it!

DSC_0067.jpg

Eleaf TESSERA Kit came to me in a branded composite box, on the sides of which we can find some important info about the set, manufacturer and other important messages (f.e. certificates and warnings).

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

Eleaf TESSERA Kit set:
1 * Eleaf TESSERA box mod;
1 * Eleaf ELLO TS atomizer;
1 * Replacement coil head HW2 (0,3 Оhm, pre-built);
1 * Replacement coil head HW1 (0,2 Оhm);
1 * USB cable;
1 * 510 drip tip;
2 * Spare o-rings;
1 * Spare glass tube;
1 * Spare insert into filling ring;
2 *User manual (atomizer, box mod);
1 * Coil heads info card​

Eleaf TESSERA box mod`va been launching in 5 different colors, and as for me, I prefer the red and green one, but, because of circumstances I got the standard Silver version.
The device has a built-in 3400mAh battery (of a middle capacity index), compact sizes and the design, which looks like a diamond with its corners.
It is peasant for touch and doesn`t slipper in hand, thanks to polished body and textured plastic of inserts.
The quality and assembly are pretty good, but my sample got the attrition on the plastic part, which works as a protective cover for the display. Well, I`m worried a little( Moreover, such a cover will grab more scratches in future even if you be really careful – this is the fate of such a material.

Eleaf TESSERA box mod parameters:
Sizes: 82 mm * 41 mm * 30 mm (with considering the plastic verges);
Color: Silver, Dazzling, Red, Green, Black​

On the face side of box mod there is a big colored and bright display, which shows different important indices, micro USB port, "+", "-" and "Fn" buttons.
The side is beautiful, thanks to such a verged design, but be careful – it will not survive a fall on the asphalt, f.e.

DSC_0073.jpg

On the left side we see the painted small company`s logo, and all the dimension of the right side takes «Fire» button. It works with some misfires and has a backlash. Really, I thought about the time, when tested QC 200W, which had had a number of similar troubles while had been working.

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

At the bottom there is a Reset button with fixing screws and on the top Eleaf`ve put a spring-loaded 510 centered connector, which platform allows us to set atomizers up to 25 mm flush- like a gold middle, don`t scold Co. for that.

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

For to turn the device on/off you need to push the «Fire» button for 5 times.

For to turn the display on/off – you need to push «Fn» for 1 time.

For to lock buttons – clamp «+» и «-», when the device is on, and the system will inform you about the operation.

DSC_0130.jpg

For to enter the menu of settings you`ll need to push «Fire» for 3 times. Then you`ll see the tree of settings: MODE, SET, COLORS, INFO.

DSC_0113.jpg

The «Mode» branch includes the choice from 4 vape mods: Power, RTC («Real Time Clock»), TC (TI, SS, Ni), TCR (M1, M2, M3).

DSC_0109.jpg
DSC_0116.jpg
DSC_0117.jpg
DSC_0119.jpg
DSC_0118.jpg
DSC_0114.jpg
DSC_0115.jpg

The «Settings» branch contains the following submenu, which allows us to change some preferences.

DSC_0120.jpg

Lock sign –allow to lock/unlock resistance;

ENU – activate/deactivate mode of temperature control, when the device charges;

DSC_0121.jpg

Last edited:

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
POWER – wattage set;

DSC_0122.jpg

«SUBPARA» -here you can see the total puffs, their time or return to main;

DSC_0123.jpg

PREHEAT - you can set preheat of you coils here, especially its time and wattage;

DSC_0125.jpg

CLOCK – clock and date settings;

DSC_0124.jpg

TIMEOUT – here you can set the timeout of your screen;

DSC_0126.jpg

EXIT – return to a main menu

"COLORS" branch allows to choose one 5 color themes.

DSC_0127.jpg

"INFO" branch shows the info about batteries and firmware version.

DSC_0128.jpg

If something goes wrong – chip will tell you about this in the way of different messages on display.

DSC_0110.jpg

Eleaf TESSERA box mod specifications:
Wattage: 1-150W;
Output voltage: 0,5-8V;
Resistance: 0,1-3 Оhm (VW);​
0,05-1 Оhm (TC, TCR, RTC)​
Modes: Power, RTC, TC (Ni, Ti, SS), TCR (M1, M2, M3);
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉;
Thread: of 510 type, spring-loaded;
Battery: Built-in, 3400mAh;
Сharging current: 2A​

The complete atomizer ELLO TS in a standard version with 4 ml looks really huge, being compared with TESSERA box mod, and I think, that it would be great, if it was only of TPD capacity.
I have no any critical comments about quality and assembly, they are pretty good, without backlashes and gaps.
Design isn`t extraordinary, but thanks to Eleaf, we have convenient verged notches around the base and top cap, which make service easier.

DSC_0086.jpg

ELLO TS parameters:
Height (4 ml): 56 mm;
Diameter: 24 mm;​
Capacity: 2 ml (TPD) or 4 ml;​
Colors: Silver, Dazzling, Red, Green, Black​

Atomizer consists of 5 parts: of base, spare glass tube, replacement coil head, top cap with filling ring and drip tip.

The base`s made with beautiful convenient notches around the body, 2 large holes for airflow control with a stopper on the sides and with a thread inside for to fix replacement coil heads.

DSC_0104.jpg

As for the latter, they`re of 2 types – HW1 and HW2.
If you prefer huge clouds – use HW1 version, and if you are the gourmet and prefer flavor to vapor – use HW2 version, it produces it well, you won`t be dissatisfied.
As you can see, these coils has a little difference to each other: the body of one-coil version has less metal, and because of this, the inside part is empty and the pregnant holes are hidden under the pillars.

DSC_0100.jpg
DSC_0103.jpg

Top cap has a convenient «slider» system and is monolithic to a shaft and filling hole. For to easier reference point there is a small triangle, which top shows the direction of opening.
The filling hole is big enough for to not make problems for vapers, who prefer to use Twist caps.

DSC_0090.jpg
DSC_0092.jpg

Eleaf ELLO TS has 2 types of drip tips – 510 and 810. The has a little different forms, fixes to the top cap with the help of o-rings and sit good, but with a gaps, which you can see above at the photo of whole atomizer.

DSC_0088.jpg

Eleaf ELLO TS specifications:
Base: For replacement coil heads;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top, «slider;
Thread: of 510 type with swimming pin;
Drip tip: 810, 510 (Delrin)

DSC_0069.jpg

Pros:
Bos mod sizes;
Not bad flavor;
Informative bright display;
Simple menu;
No leaks;
Top cap with a slider system

Cons:
Price;
No RBA base;
Display`s protective cover will grab scratches;
Not really autonomy battery;
Big atomizer (4 ml), if compare it with box mod

CV
Well, the design and form factor of TESSERA box mod is interesting, I agree. Such a verged sides, pleasant for touch look really good, and convenient notches on atomizer`s body cry, that this kit is a brilliant. But as for the practice – not all such a jewelry is beautiful and valuable.
I definitely don`t like the fact, that the plastic insert, which protects the display, will be scratched soon, especially if it gets into a bag or pocket with other metal accessories. I hate the backlash of «Fire» button and its misfires( And the last one moment is, that manufacturer could put in more autonomy battery (f.e. with 4000mAh).
But it's worth paying due respect to Eleaf: box mod looks stylish, it`s compact and has a really informative display with a simple menu.
As for atomizer, I have only one the most critical comment – the height is too big for such a compact chain, and it`s a fact. So, if you want to but it – 2 ml version will be more suitable, believe me. But the quality is high, and ELLO TS can find its own fans, i`m sure.
The price for the kit is about 50$. Separately, box mod can be bought for 35$, and atomizer – for 16$. Do you feel the difference?))
Eleaf TESSERA Kit is for short distances: shopping, walk with a dog or something like this, but as a device for everyday use on the go – I can advice it only to people who vape as rarely as i`m.​

You can buy Eleaf TESSERA Kit here.

VU Sponsors