Become a Patron!

Eleaf Lemo Drop Group Buy

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
how much cheaper would it be and who would be running the group buy?
I'm thinking around $35 shipped, and I'll be running the group buy. Let me know if you're interested. If not; no sweat brother. I've been talking to a distributor who has them in stock now.

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interested sir. Enjoy the day!:cool:

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't believe with all the gushing over the Lemo that there is not more interest in the drop. I know I'm looking forward to getting a shorter version of this wonderful RTA. Enjoy the day!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If my vape budget wasn't almost non-existent right now I would be all over this.. I really want to try the lemos.. both of them!

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude 35 bucks is 2 dollars more than I paid for the unit itself, shipped I appreciate your effort, but too much by far. I'd be in at like half of that price.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dude 35 bucks is 2 dollars more than I paid for the unit itself, shipped I appreciate your effort, but too much by far. I'd be in at like half of that price.
I said "around $35 shipped", it's not set in stone; as it depends greatly on how many people want in. It COULD be much cheaper than that.

Regardless, nobody has these yet, and I'm testing the waters to see if anyone wants a shot at getting them before they hit the market.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If its around 20-25 I'm down
If we can get enough guys in; $25 shipped is a possibility. Heck, I'll do lower if I can man. I just want to cover my costs, and maybe grab a tank or two for myself out of the deal lol

Not trying to really make money here

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How much juice does the Drop hold?

Randy Lahey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
eleaf posted this review of the lemo drop on youtube a while ago

looks like it has some pretty sick cloud production capabilities

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:
anyone know anything about vaporcompany? found them on google search for a lemo deal and saw they have the drop on preorder for what i consider a good price and they do free shipping.

http://www.vapercompany.com/Eleaf-Lemo-drop-RBA-p/e16lemodrop.htm

edit: wow have to say im impressed with their pre order list and site in general, havent even heard about the sigelei 150w http://www.vapercompany.com/category-s/1914.htm

I've ordered twice from them (two Lemo's). No problems to report. Shipping time was very reasonable.....and free.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my lemos from them Timely shipping no problems

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
anyone know anything about vaporcompany? found them on google search for a lemo deal and saw they have the drop on preorder for what i consider a good price and they do free shipping.

http://www.vapercompany.com/Eleaf-Lemo-drop-RBA-p/e16lemodrop.htm

edit: wow have to say im impressed with their pre order list and site in general, havent even heard about the sigelei 150w http://www.vapercompany.com/category-s/1914.htm
That's the folks I bought my Lemo from. Fair price, fast shipping!

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
should be getting my drop tomorrow, ill post some pics and a few thoughts. i havent even tried the regular lemo yet

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well im sure as most of you know it kicks a whole lot of ass. i like my short tanks, my kayfun is set up with a full size pc tank with nano top cap and the lemo drop is taller surprisingly. but still short enough for my liking, can only imagine how huge the full size lemo is lol.

those are the same juices by the way HIC swiss bliss, the color changes as heat is applied to the liquid

IMG_0374.jpg IMG_0375.jpg

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well im sure as most of you know it kicks a whole lot of ass. i like my short tanks, my kayfun is set up with a full size pc tank with nano top cap and the lemo drop is taller surprisingly. but still short enough for my liking, can only imagine how huge the full size lemo is lol.

those are the same juices by the way HIC swiss bliss, the color changes as heat is applied to the liquid

View attachment 9796 View attachment 9797
I've got my Lemo on top of my vapor shark and its as tall as the mod itself.

VU Sponsors