Become a Patron!

Eleaf Istick Nowos kit - first impressions

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eleaf Istick Nowos

This device was sent to me by leaf for purpose of this review. It will not change or effect my opinions of the kit. I really like this device. I used it for about three days and put it through the paces. It feels great in the hand, very ergonomic and not too bit at all. It has great battery life. I used it a full day without charging. For me this is super important. Now I will not speak on TC as I use power mode exclusively. This mod does not have TC anyway. And under 20 watts you can adjust by .1 increments. But it felt accurate in TC. Like a slew of new devices, this is is a touchscreen menu. However, unlike a few others it is very responsive and quite intuitive. I had no issues navigating at all. All in all, it was a pleasurable three days using it. The up down wattage requires three clicks before adjusting so you never accidentally change wattage - very nice feature.I also like that I can build relatively low and it fires (0.1 ohm coil). Mod vapes best around 50 watts with the supplied coils.

Here are the colours it comes in:

WdXHFcF.jpg

Here is the device I received beside a 100 ml bottle to give you an idea of size.

q91xupF.jpg

This is broken down:

iSW70Xi.jpg

xSHPMiu.jpg

The tank is the Ello Duro. I believe I’ve mentioned this tank before. It is a sleeper. It uses mesh coils and the flavour rivals all the tanks others rave about. So easy to fill too. Really well built. No bad threading. A pleasure to use. I would like in the future to see a 510 adapter for the tank so I can use my own nice drip tips. The drip tip it comes with is not bad. A nice resin but … it has a gap on the device seen here.

UUk8LA7.jpg

Just to mention … this device charges fast with Eleaf’s new technology. It takes around an hour and a half to recharge. That’s pretty good for that large a battery.

Another picture:

06vV1bI.jpg

Parameters
Size: 43mm*28mm*83.5mm 

Weight: 150g

Battery capacity: 4400mAh

Output wattage: 80W max

Output voltage: 9V max

Resistance range: 0.1-3.0Ω

Colors: black, red, blue, silver, dazzling

Features
Faster Charging 

Make Change by Simply a Touch

LED Digital Display

Temp Protection for Safe Charging

Long Sustainable 4400mAh Battery

High Compatibility

Multiple Protections

Each set contain:
1pc IStick Nowos Battery
1pc ELLO Duro Atomizer - 6.5ml (With 1pc HW-M Dual 0.2ohm Head)
1pc Extra HW-N Dual 0.2ohmhead
1pc Extra Parts
1pc QC 3.0 USB Cable
2pc Warning Card
Eleaf Nowos

Pros
- battery life (4400mah)
- simple and easy to use
- responsive touch screen

Cons
- tank does not sit flush

Ello Duro Tank

Pros
- easy to fill
- the new mesh coils give unbelievable flavour
- 6.5ml tank capacity

Cons
- little loud
- no 510 adapter

So in all this is a device I would recommend for a daily carry. It hits all the needs for a decent vape and the quality is right there. Check here for more details:
http://www.eleafworld.com

Last edited:

VU Sponsors