Become a Patron!

Eleaf iCare Starter Kit

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anybody seen this Eleaf iCare Starter Kit ? It seems kinda cool for a beginner starter kit. I saw one of my nieces yesterday and she was asking me about vaping. She still smokes, but she's not a heavy smoker and has been thinking about trying vaping. I told her about my experience with vaping and she was definitely interested, but she's a little intimidated by the gear. I told her they make smaller and much more beginner friendly gear, I think something like this would be perfect for anyone like that. It's small, easy to use, inexpensive, and it's kinda cute. Eleaf is a solid company and would probably be an excellent beginner kit.

Size: 30mm x 14mm x 75mm
Output wattage: 15W max
Resistance range: 1.0-3.5ohm
E-liquid capacity: 1.8ml
Battery capaticy: 650mAh

Not a lot of mAh, but it is pretty tiny and they say charges fully in an hour, which is pretty good.

iCare_35.jpg

iCare_40.jpg

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't know why but I bought one on a whim. I like it. Good simple rig for a beginning vaper. Good battery life and it gives an ok MTL hit. I'm using 25/75 liquid so it will wick thicker liquid. No leaking I throw it in a pocket and it's on its side a lot -- always dry. You can find them for around 12-14 bucks so it's a good deal.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What do the replacements coils for this little device cost? $12-$14 is pretty reasonable as long as the coils aren't too expensive.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have 6 of them and it is all I use now. Lil sneaka tokers for airplanes, 5 pk coils run $6. They do get some spit back but I found the best juice blend is 60VG/40PG which gives ample vape and perfect flavor. You can run 70VG/30PG but it gets super funky tasting almost like the flavor is muted.

VU Sponsors