Become a Patron!

Eleaf Ello, Vaporesso NRG + many more, RBA

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Hi
It is so far generally accepted that there is no RBA which can fit Eleaf Ello and Vaporesso NRG, whose coils are interchangeable, or you can use Baby Beast coils, which ever you prefer. But in order to use Baby Beast RBA on those tanks, you have to make a custom glass, as Baby Beast RBA glass doesn't fit (I tried).

So, I looked for coil compatibility. VU thread on this matter probably is not full one, so I looked elsewhere, and found similar, but larger list on Reddit, and started checking if any of the tanks from Reddit list have RBA version.
I, probably, did not check the whole list, because I stopped at Geekvape Illusion Mini. Its IM1 and IM4 coils where reported to be compatible with Vaporesso NRG, and, the most important, Illusion Mini has RBA version (mentioned here as well), which unfortunately is very difficult to find. I even contacted Geevape directly.

So, I was looking for the following (on the bottom of the piscture)

14861338360.jpg

And Larger Picture

authentic-geekvape-illusion-mini-rba-coil-silver.jpg

I have no idea how (Geekvape doesn't carry stock), but those RBAs are on sale at 3Fvape and vaporizersdistributor. 3Fvape is out of stock for the past a few weeks, so I ordered them from vaporizersdistributor.
Don't jump and be happy yet. First, I will update here if those coils actually fit Ello and NRG (and Baby Beast). Second, vaporizersdistributor is a wholesaler, at least for coils, so you can purchase minimum 5 coils, and shipping is very costly - DHL. I ordered 6 coils (3 for each, NRG and Ello), Order is $36 ($6 each), plus DHL $26, so each coil comes at $10.33 USD.
Seems excessive for a single coil RBA, but I did not want to loose NRG and Ello, since I am planning to comeback making my own coils NRG and Ello are the only tanks I have without RBA).

Once I confirm proper fit (I hope so, or I will loose $62), maybe some vendor can get those RBAs into the US, if a lot of people will be interested purchasing this.

Just wanted to let everyone know what I have discovered.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just saw a review for the ADVKEN Dominator (Mike Vapes) and it uses the same coils as the Baby Beast..
The Tank comes with a RBA; I'm thinking this will fit the since there is no adjustment glass needed like the baby beast RBA.
Check it out here.

Unfortunately I don't see them selling just the RBA alone so I've sent them an email inquiring.

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
I just saw a review for the ADVKEN Dominator (Mike Vapes) and it uses the same coils as the Baby Beast..
The Tank comes with a RBA; I'm thinking this will fit the since there is no adjustment glass needed like the baby beast RBA.
Check it out here.

Unfortunately I don't see them selling just the RBA alone so I've sent them an email inquiring.
Thanks for the info.

Please post here if they reply. Very interesting. I did quick google search and I don't see RBA head alone, but it is fairly new (November 2017) tank. Fasttech already have it as well.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still no response from advken. I notice these Chinese companies don’t really respond; either they are bombarded by emails or they just don’t give a rip.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the ello t tank in today to go with the invoke mod. Also purchased and shipped with the ello t tank was the eleaf erl rba. I thought after the 2 coils that come with the tank I would use the rba.. the eleaf erl rba is wayy to big to fit in the ello t tank. Sucks. I thought it was going to be compatible. So now need another rba that will fit ? I can show pics if ya want.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That geek vape illusion rba looks like the most promising thing. Can't wait till you receive yours.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just knew the erl rba was gonna fit... Can't believe it dont.. it's so huge. I guess erl is for melo tanks only. The big high wattage sub ohm tanks.

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just knew the erl rba was gonna fit... Can't believe it's so huge

So the ERL RBA fit or don’t fit?

Not sure the illusion is panning out but I’ll let kisa respond to that.. I say best best is the advken dominator. They just don’t sell it stand alone .. yet

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the ERL RBA fit or don’t fit?

Not sure the illusion is panning out but I’ll let kisa respond to that.. I say best best is the advken dominator. They just don’t sell it stand alone .. yet
Can't believe we can't find a rba for one of the name brand sub ohm tanks. Ridiculous . Somebody tag eleaf.. do they have a VU account?

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just went ahead and bought the Advken Dominator w RBA. .
Will let everyone know if it fits the NRG snug..

If it does it should fit all tanks that's compatible with the Baby Beast coils without having the need for a new glass. (The TFV8 RBA has a slightly longer glass)

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just went ahead and bought the Advken Dominator w RBA. .
Will let everyone know if it fits the NRG snug..

If it does it should fit all tanks that's compatible with the Baby Beast coils without having the need for a new glass. (The TFV8 RBA has a slightly longer glass)
The Advken Dominator RBA doesn’t fit in the NRG tank. The base of the RBA won’t drop into the base of the NRG tank.
Looking like the Dominator RBA is exclusive, the tank however will accommodate the baby beast coils which are slimmer than the RBA piece.

Last edited:
Hi
It is so far generally accepted that there is no RBA which can fit Eleaf Ello and Vaporesso NRG, whose coils are interchangeable, or you can use Baby Beast coils, which ever you prefer. But in order to use Baby Beast RBA on those tanks, you have to make a custom glass, as Baby Beast RBA glass doesn't fit (I tried).

So, I looked for coil compatibility. VU thread on this matter probably is not full one, so I looked elsewhere, and found similar, but larger list on Reddit, and started checking if any of the tanks from Reddit list have RBA version.
I, probably, did not check the whole list, because I stopped at Geekvape Illusion Mini. Its IM1 and IM4 coils where reported to be compatible with Vaporesso NRG, and, the most important, Illusion Mini has RBA version (mentioned here as well), which unfortunately is very difficult to find. I even contacted Geevape directly.

14861338360.jpg

And Larger Picture

I have no idea how (Geekvape doesn't carry stock), but those RBAs are on sale at 3Fvape and vaporizersdistributor. 3Fvape is out of stock for the past a few weeks, so I ordered them from vaporizersdistributor.
Don't jump and be happy yet. First, I will update here if those coils actually fit Ello and NRG (and Baby Beast). Second, vaporizersdistributor is a wholesaler, at least for coils, so you can purchase minimum 5 coils, and shipping is very costly - DHL. I ordered 6 coils (3 for each, NRG and Ello), Order is $36 ($6 each), plus DHL $26, so each coil comes at $10.33 USD.
Seems excessive for a single coil RBA, but I did not want to loose NRG and Ello, since I am planning to comeback making my own coils NRG and Ello are the only tanks I have without RBA).

Once I confirm proper fit (I hope so, or I will loose $62), maybe some vendor can get those RBAs into the US, if a lot of people will be interested purchasing this.

Hi there you can turn into a RBA you will need three parts of smok a v8 baby rba and a big baby beast bottom O ring and a big baby beast rba bubble glass which l have done to my ones you will find all parts on eBay uk all smok parts.hope that helps you

Hi

14861338360.jpg

And Larger Picture

All so if you’re tank is tpd just add Chimney

Hi there you can turn into a RBA you will need three parts of smok a v8 baby rba and a big baby beast bottom O ring and a big baby beast rba bubble glass which l have done to my ones you will find all parts on eBay uk all smok parts.hope that helps you
All so if you’re tank is tpd just add Chimney
That’s
Hi

14861338360.jpg

And Larger Picture

hi my conversion is for the ello vate

VU Sponsors