Become a Patron!

EleaF Amnis kit - first impressions

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So this arrived in the mail.

0Co2u97.jpg

This cute little device is the Eleaf Amni. The mod itself is small. The tank looks a little big only because the mod is so small.It comes in a few colours. I got the red.

Parameters
Size: 24 x 18 x 71mm

Battery Capacity: Built-in 900mAh

Max Wattage: 30W
Output
Mode: Direct Output Mode

Resistance Range: 0.15-3.0ohm

Charging Port: Micro USB

As you can see it is thin and only 71mm tall. That is smaller than a lot of pods. What stands out is that it is 900 MaH and charges in about one hour. It is five click on and off, no adjustment. It has five levels of LED to let you know how much battery is left. You will notice the power go down as you get below half battery life. The vape becomes a little weaker. Now my wife as per usual snatched this up from me after two days of testing. she is is not about to give it back any time soon. She loves it and it is now firmly in her rotation. There are two reasons for that. The mod has a nice rubbery finish as is very ergonomic in the hand with its sexy curve. The GS air tank and coils are winner winner chicken dinner. I’ve always been a fan of the GS air coils. It is a spring loaded 510 however, so you can use any tank you want.

The GS air atomizer is the newest atomizer in the GS line. It comes with two coils. The line we are using is 0.35 coil but there is an even more restrictive 0.75 coil. It is top filling. The air flow (AFC ring) has stops on both sides and allows you to precisely tune your vape easily. It is smooth. What stands out with the tank is that the flavour is just better than most pod systems. It really comes through. They advertise massive clouds, lol. Really. I guess its all relative. Certainly more cloud than most pods though. Holds 2 ml of juice too.

Parameters
Capacity: 2ml

Size: 16.5mm x 56mm

Coil: GS Air M 0.35ohm Head (Pre-installed)
 GS Air 0.75ohm Head

So a decent little mod but I have a niggle. The bloody USB is on the bottom. Yes, it has a nice clean look that way. No, it is not convenient that way.

The pros far outweigh the cons though...
Ergonomic
Small
Great little tank and coil
Very nicely finished (both tank and mod)
Fantastic battery life for such a small device
Fast charging.

Would I recommend this? Absolutely. This is one of the nicer devices I’ve received for review lately. Eleaf did a great job with this.

VU Sponsors