VapinSteve0

Member For 1 Year
Has anyone bought from this place

E-Juice Vapor
https://www.ejuicevapor.com/
16520 Harbor Blvd Unit D
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

They have some amazing prices. 60ml Cuttwood for 12 naked 100 60 ml for 10.99

I'd be interested in ordering from them if I know there legit there website seems to be very legit and looks like alot to just put up to scam people but never know.. Please let me know thank you. If it is legit was hoping to order ASAP. As im getting low on juice...Thank you

(-: VapingSteveO :)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

E-Juice Vapor
16520 Harbor Blvd Unit D

I'd be interested in ordering from them if I know there legit there website seems to be very legit and looks like alot to just put up to scam people but never know.. Please let me know thank you. If it is legit was hoping to order ASAP. As im getting low on juice...Thank you

No, But this place is legit and they have really good prices and a 20% off eliquid coupon code right now: STEALS
https://ejuicesteals.com

I have bought from them twice and both times they were on time and even threw in a little extra.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

E-Juice Vapor
16520 Harbor Blvd Unit D

If I were to guess I would say that the site you are looking at is legit.
I have never bought from them before though so I can't be 100% sure.
I doubt it's a scam though or there would be a bunch of people talking about it everywhere.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have bought from these guys several times. They are legit and they have pretty fast shipping. They are also a good source for if you want to pick uo a lines most popular offerings. They used to (not sure if they still do) offer pretty nice bundles.

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, they are legit. I've ordered from them several times. Their prices, product selections and shipping are excellent.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

VapinSteve0

Member For 1 Year
Okay thank you all for your feedback and help. I just googled it and someone said it was a scam, but the site looked like it wasn't a scam and looked legit. Never hurts to ask thank you all

E-Juice Vapor
16520 Harbor Blvd Unit D

I bought from them and they suck. They are so stupid, they Sent my pkg out with the wrong shipping label and then blamed the post office. You cannot contact them by phone, their mailbox is always full. When I told them to please reship my order, they tried to charge me a reshipping fee. I refused to pay it, so the idiots sent it out anyway. I have been waiting a month since I ordered from them. I'm starting to wonder if they aren't crooked or just plain stupid. Don't order from them. Thank God the order was only $20.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

E-Juice Vapor
16520 Harbor Blvd Unit D

I've bought from them many times, always without any problems. Quick ship, reasonable prices. Sorry the post above had a problem, I would say that's unusual. Having said that, I always check ejuicebogo.com before I order from anywhere. If they have it, it's usually the best price, and also a reliable vendor. YMMV.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought from them and they suck. They are so stupid, they Sent my pkg out with the wrong shipping label and then blamed the post office. You cannot contact them by phone, their mailbox is always full. When I told them to please reship my order, they tried to charge me a reshipping fee. I refused to pay it, so the idiots sent it out anyway. I have been waiting a month since I ordered from them. I'm starting to wonder if they aren't crooked or just plain stupid. Don't order from them. Thank God the order was only $20.
I read somewhere that EJuiceVapor used to be EJuiceMafia. They were supposedly shady AF. EjuiceVapor sent me a couple of wrong bottles of eliquid once so I asked around. I got a few warnings not to deal with them.

They sent me the menthol version of my favorite stuff. I emailed them explaining things. At first, they said sorry and would send me the right stuff. I waited 10 days.. nothing. Emailed them again and they tried to convince me that my favorite is now menthol. Basically lying trying to say there's no more regular version. I got pissed and ranted at them a bit and threatened to expose them. The next day I got a tracking number. The package showed up and it was correct.

I wont shop there again lol. Fuckers

VU Sponsors