Become a Patron!

Ejuice Recommendations?

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You want fruity? Try Kryptonite from Cosmic Fog. Be prepared to be stuck on it for quite a while...

It tastes *exactly* like watermelon jolly ranchers. It's excellent!

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Depends on how much you go through. My favorite juices are cuttwood juices but they aren't cheap. I get Dr Crimmy's as well since it's a lot of good juice for cheap.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you wanna go cheaper, try bloodbath from mount baker vapor. I know, I know - scary name, but it just tastes like fruit punch. I get a good kick of lime on the exhale too. It's very nice and fruity. And pretty economical at about 10 bucks for 30ml.

4biddenArtist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
vistavapors.com has the best wild berry I have ever tasted and the prices are AWESOME check em out http://www.vistavapors.com/
get a boost of like 20% or more for taste bud frolick! I mean at 105 ml under $20 its a winner! I just ordered the large bottle of wild berry with 30% boost and a whole sleuth of other bottles. I spoke with their PR about where their nicotine comes from and it comes from tobacco. All around good! I also LOVE that they will let you mix your own flavors up to 4 flavors and add a boost! Their mixologists know what they are doing. I vape at least 7ml a day usaully more if i'm at a low nic level. These prices have me vaping all month long for about the price of one carton of stinkys! But with my new obsession I havent been able to actually save money yet...HeHe

quitsmokingsavemoney.jpg

clover256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Monster Melons from Cuttwood. Sea Siren from 28 days vape.

VU Sponsors