The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
first welcome
second please be sure to read vendor rules as well as Rules both linked in my signature line.
Third your site does not mention going out of business or otherwise so you can simply be a wholesaler right to the public which is fine BTW just be sure to read those rules.

DBCVapor

Unlisted Vendor
No the website does not mention this as I didn't think that made the best platform for a website, but I'll be sure to take a look at the rules. Thanks in advance

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No the website does not mention this as I didn't think that made the best platform for a website, but I'll be sure to take a look at the rules. Thanks in advance
i only ask since the site says your "Wholesale store that sells your favorite brands direct to the public."
yet your first post here "I just shut down my vape shop and have started a website to get rid of left over inventory "so you would have limited amounts there for not wholesale just wholesale price until sold out.

that or your site will never be out of stock and your a wholesale to the public kind of place. again nothing wrong with that just a matter of transparency and honesty upfront kind of thing.

DBCVapor

Unlisted Vendor
I agree that it's not transparent but like I said I do not believe putting a story of divorce and a closed business makes for a very good platform. You are correct that wholesale to the public would make one believe that there would always be stock and if I can stand out against the millions of other websites and actually move my left over inventory and that were to move at a reasonable pace I do believe that I would continue to keep stock in as I do still have my accounts with the juice manufactures.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yes i do see your point and i am sure you seen mine.
You dont need to say all that online most sites would go with While supplies Last or *Limited Stock or even
Start the site from a fresh new company perspective where the goal is to keep making MOQ and low prices.

VU Sponsors