Become a Patron!

EJM Flavor One Shots from Wizard Labs

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have tried all the EJM shots from Wizard Labs one shot section. This is my experience with each one prior to looking at the descriptions, strictly based on taste. Basically, from an objective point of view. I have to say, I enjoyed most of them and here are my descriptions:

Climbing

A nice refreshing lemon lime soda inhale. A lime twist on the exhale.
(bonus) add some champagne (or that new RF soda and some cold and you have yourself a refreshing vape on a summer day.)

Imperfectum

A manly apple tobacco. Mild apple, full flavored, rich smoke. (add some extra apple for a bonus)

Flapper Pie

TBH I've never had one so I really don't know what I'm looking for here, but I get a pie crust and some creams going.

Autumn Sunrise

Sweet strawberries in a mild smooth lemonade. (tasty)

Vanilla Rain

Rich Vanilla cream, would be an INSANE addition to some cake.

CCD

A lightly glazed doughnut. Hints of light caramel drizzle. I'd bump the caramel just a hair. Maybe add a touch of sweet cream.

Black Ice

A cool refreshing mint gum. Mild enough to be an all day vape yet still full of flavor. Good Job.

Bloom

A sweet refreshing Blossom Melon mix. The blossoms are not too strong and create a kind of cucumber taste, while the melon (cantaloupe I believe) adds a nice sweet note. Would most likely be a GREAT palate cleanser. Good Job. Love this one.

Oakheart

First few hits I definitely get the same hint of cake /cookie
Sweet cake topped with a creamy caramel? The top is excellent.

Banshee

A nice lemon lime soda with a twist of lime for a refreshing, delicious vape. Very Limey. Great for those citrus lovers.

VU Sponsors