Become a Patron!

Eizfan 18650 3000mah safe? Mech etc.

So I put up a thread in the battery section trying to gather some advice and info so here's my issue. I'm using a vapelyfe clone mod with came with a lgdbhg218650.. I just want to if the battery I'm using is still safe after it appears to have arching spot on the top of it. I now tightened Down My mod so I can't feel my battery move at all and my firing button only needs a little press to fire it up.

http://imgur.com/EYRk4vW
And this is the mod I'm using
http://imgur.com/p5JGFBY

That's the battery and the black spot in the middle is my idea of arching damage. So can I please have some good advice from the underground anything will help.... Is it my mod? Battery? Me being a muppet?

Thank you

Last edited:

Cubed2mod

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been vaping on regulated box mods for a while now. I dont ever use tanks (I own a tfv4 but w/e), as my interests lean more towards building. I just got my first mech. I'm not worries about my building skills, and I do have a fair understanding of everything, except.....batteries and mechs. I've been doing as much research lately to gain more knowledge and forgot it'd be easier to just come here.

I just bought a Fuhattan copper carbon fiber mech and a copper doge v2 from my local b&m.
7875e3d1af851376074ad6a0ae38f6c5.jpg

I have Eizfan 18650 3000 mah batteries and would like some simple advice on them and building on this puppy. As in first, are they even f*#!ing safe? How low would you build? What type of builds are good (more for clouds, I use "max vg"). I have currently ony built a dual 24g 8 wrap at .38 ohms, and it does okay, but NO where near where I would like to be (the battery doesnt get hot, but is this build safe? Lol)-I know I shouldnt be laughing. Anyways, I want to buy other batteries but have to wait until tmmrw or the next day. So yeh, just some straight to the point advice, and if I have already made a mistake let me know
Also, the batteries are 3.7v
max pulse discharge current 60A, max continuous discharge current 40A.

I read that these batteries are more similar to the Samsung 30Q in performance? So i'm basically just confused af lol

All comments welcome

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
Edit: I do know its a wide variety of things we are talking about here and I appreciate the help

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't touch batteries claiming crazy fake specs like that with a 10 foot pole.

Edited to add - check out my big beginner's post pinned in the "Help I Have Questions" sub for a lot more on what you need to know when getting started with a mech...

VU Sponsors