Become a Patron!

EHPro Flash RDA - dripper and tank system all in one

SlowFoot Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
EHPro Flash RDA Kit. 77$ + 4$ for shipping to the lower 48 USA. (NEW IN BOX, NEVER OPENED, i have 9 for sale) (My pic files are too large for server to upload. Just send me an email requesting and i'll send you a couple emails with pics) [email protected] Chris

Tank System AND Dripper ALL in ONE Box

I have one of these and it is a great system. This RDA is a dripping atomizer and a tank, all in one! This device comes with one building deck, but two caps, so you can switch between a dripping atomizer and a tank on a whim, WITHOUT HAVING TO CHANGE YOUR BUILD! To switch between a dripper and a tank, simply pull off one cap and attach the other!

The base has two large screws to make building a coil extremely easy. Once built, simply attach the dripper cap and drip tip to use the device as a dripper. To use it as a tank, add some wick material to the tank cap, fill it, and attach it to your dripper build. It's that easy! The tank holds approximately 5mL of liquid. Both caps have two airflow options. By default, the Flash is set up with a tight draw. Simply remove the screw from the air hole for a more airy draw. The Flash kit comes with everything you need for your first build, and is the most versatile atomizer available.

Kit Includes:

1 x Flash RDA Base

1 x Dripper Cap

1 x 3-Piece Tank Cap

1 x (Optional) Clear Polycarbonate Window

1 x Short Stainless Steel Drip Tip

1 x Long Stainless Steel Drip Tip

Approx. 5 Inches of 30-gauge Kanthal

Approx. 3 Inches of 2.5mm Braided Silica, Hollow

Approx. 1.5cm x 1.5cm of Stainless Steel Mesh

2 x Replacement Airflow Screws

2 x Replacement Ground and Positive Screws