Become a Patron!

EH 18650 60AMP battery

Just wondering if anyone has used it. I'm running a 40 AMP in my mod as of now and it hits really well with 24 gauge nichrome wire. I was wondering if running a 60 AMP with 22 gauge wire would be a bad idea. Thank you!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is no such battery that at this point in time puts out the amps you are stating
you a bit confused

bwent

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
don't believe battery hype, the best are rated 30 amp with peak draws that are higher. 60 amp battery ratings are why we have mods blowing up at vape meets.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the Vape you are experiencing now not keeping you from smoking cigarettes? It's starting to bother me how vaping is shifting from quitting smoking to testing the limits of battery safety and giant clouds. I can't help you with your question but at least you are asking before trying. Be careful. I use 35 amp batteries with 1.7ohm dual coil at 17.5 watts on a regulated mod. I get a very satisfying Vape without worrying about battery limitations etc....

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Remember, that larger number is a MAX DISCHARGE figure. Not a CONSTANT DRAW number.

I have a Samsung battery that while rated 20A continuous amps, has a max pulse that - in theory - could go as high as 100A for about a microsecond. I sure as fuck am not going to test that theory out on my body.

Just because the battery could theoretically pull X number of Amps for a millisecond under laboratory conditions, does not mean you should try it with a metal tube up against your face. ;-)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors