Become a Patron!

eGrip or Mini iStick Great Deal!

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
Discount Vapers just put the eGrip on sale for 49.99! This is not a presale. They are in stock and ready to ship. He has both black and silver. Great customer service and super fast shipping. A great vendor to order from. Also has the mini iStick in stock and ready to ship for only 19.99! All colors. Check out his "super move it out sale" section too. Some really great priced items there. http://www.discountvapers.com/eleaf-mini-istick-mod-1050mah-black/ for the iStick and http://www.discountvapers.com/joye-egrip-kit-black/ for the eGrip.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy hell 19.99 that is my calling

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I've been thinking about the mini because I love my eleaf istick so much and how cute would a mini be

N

Newheart301

I've ordered from them , fast and excellent service, will do so again.!!, Nice guy. Good price on the mini istick , have one on the way from Origin Vape, 2 dollars higher, but he has the drip tips I like,( can't order but one at a time),even so, it's more than worth it for me.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sweet ill be giving them a go. I love fast service and good deals

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
The eGrip with RBA has surprisingly become my go to device! I wasn't all that impressed with the device until I tried the RBA base on it and I was blown away by the difference! Performance went from ok to excellent. Love the iSticks too and thought both of these were top notch products and a great deal. DV is such a great vendor and his customer service just can't be beat.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna weigh in on the Egrip as well. I actually ordered a second 'cause the GF needs one (different vendor, same deal) earlier tonight. But, stealth is sorta with the RBA base. The little monster is a steam genie, so it's stealth until the exhale unless I hold it a very long time before exhaling. And the RBA base made it near perfect.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna weigh in on the Egrip as well. I actually ordered a second 'cause the GF needs one (different vendor, same deal) earlier tonight. But, stealth is sorta with the RBA base. The little monster is a steam genie, so it's stealth until the exhale unless I hold it a very long time before exhaling. And the RBA base made it near perfect.

Yes, it's not so stealth unless you're very very careful!

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
Definitely not a stealthy vape other than the size! I love that such a small device can put out such huge flavorful clouds. I have been vaping for almost six years now and have we come a long way baby!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely not a stealthy vape other than the size! I love that such a small device can put out such huge flavorful clouds. I have been vaping for almost six years now and have we come a long way baby!

I had to back down from 50/50 because my lungs can't handle it. At 70pg30vg the (accidental) clouds are less! But still not stealthy:eek:

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
After all these years of vaping 24mg and not being able to cut back, I have gone down to 12mg with this little thing and don't feel any difference. I vape 90pg/10vg, if not 100% PG and I still get ridiculous clouds.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After all these years of vaping 24mg and not being able to cut back, I have gone down to 12mg with this little thing and don't feel any difference. I vape 90pg/10vg, if not 100% PG and I still get ridiculous clouds.

Ah, then you're my person: I have two of them with RBA bases - do you get gurgling and a little leaking if you chain vape? I adore this thing but that's one issue I can't seem to solve!

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
I have been getting rid of that by changing out the cotton. Putting fresh cotton in seems to fix this. I also have two of them and am thinking about getting a third one! Are you getting the gurgle right away or after a while of use? This usually happens to me after about a week, depending on the juice. If I am too lazy to rewick some fresh cotton, I just turn the device upside down and blow into a kleenex, which takes out the excess condensation in the tube. All tank set ups seem to have this condensation issue and the only way to avoid it totally is to change the way you vape. Letting go of the power button while you are still taking a drag, so you are sure to get all the vapor out. Since this produces so darn much vapor it does also produce condensation. Hope this ends up being some help.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been getting rid of that by changing out the cotton. Putting fresh cotton in seems to fix this. I also have two of them and am thinking about getting a third one! Are you getting the gurgle right away or after a while of use? This usually happens to me after about a week, depending on the juice. If I am too lazy to rewick some fresh cotton, I just turn the device upside down and blow into a kleenex, which takes out the excess condensation in the tube. All tank set ups seem to have this condensation issue and the only way to avoid it totally is to change the way you vape. Letting go of the power button while you are still taking a drag, so you are sure to get all the vapor out. Since this produces so darn much vapor it does also produce condensation. Hope this ends up being some help.

No it happens right away, and I've rewicked every way to Sunday with rayon or cotton! And it does it with both of them. I do blow them out, but it comes back within a few seconds. And, yes, I think condensation is a factor too. It's ok if I'm out and about and taking a quick drag now and then. It's gnarly if I'm sitting at home chain vaping LOL

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
I couldn't chain vape this thing if I wanted to. My head would be spinning:) I am guessing you are dealing with condensation. It is not having anytime to recover so the build up in the tube is enough to be an issue. Any device that puts out this much vapor is going to have condensation. Only thing I could suggest is to take your finger off the power button a little earlier when chain vaping and see if that helps. I simply have not run into this other than when it needs a fresh wick. Sorry, wish I could help more.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't chain vape this thing if I wanted to. My head would be spinning:) I am guessing you are dealing with condensation. It is not having anytime to recover so the build up in the tube is enough to be an issue. Any device that puts out this much vapor is going to have condensation. Only thing I could suggest is to take your finger off the power button a little earlier when chain vaping and see if that helps. I simply have not run into this other than when it needs a fresh wick. Sorry, wish I could help more.

No I'm pretty sure you're right! I've gone down to 6mg nic, so I can chain vape easily! I'm almost sure you're right about the condensation. And it gets incredibly hot, which is a sign it's being abused :p

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
Have you tried using the extra coils that come with the RBA? Only other thing I can think of is that maybe your tails are not getting to the bottom of the base? Might want to try ceramic wick if this is really bugging you. Can't remember the exact name, but the Nextel stuff.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried using the extra coils that come with the RBA? Only other thing I can think of is that maybe your tails are not getting to the bottom of the base? Might want to try ceramic wick if this is really bugging you. Can't remember the exact name, but the Nextel stuff.

Tried with two different RBAs! Honestly it's me and the chain vaping. Two different RBAs, two different Egrips. It's just my vaping style! And, no ceramic wick doesn't give me the same flavor.

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
This is such a fun thing to vape, it is really easy to over do! I was shocked to find that I went thru a full tank while I should have been sleeping. Filled up right before I went to bed and had to refill right when I got up. So it is easy to do! I never vape this much. I had to drop my nic otherwise my head would be spinning after only one drag. My device hasn't heated up at all, so sounds like you are having fun blowing some really big clouds:)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is such a fun thing to vape, it is really easy to over do! I was shocked to find that I went thru a full tank while I should have been sleeping. Filled up right before I went to bed and had to refill right when I got up. So it is easy to do! I never vape this much. I had to drop my nic otherwise my head would be spinning after only one drag. My device hasn't heated up at all, so sounds like you are having fun blowing some really big clouds:)

I'm not a cloud chaser - but I'm a flavor whore LOL

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
Totally agree, cotton or rayon wick is much better for flavor. At least you are having a good time with this. So I would say just enjoy it and either shake it out on occasion or blow it out. That should at least keep the condensation reasonable.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a cloud chaser - but I'm a flavor whore LOL
Ain't nothing wrong with being a flavor whore! I figure this is the only way I'll ever be a whore ;)

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
This deal deserves a bump. I just ordered another one and it should arrive tomorrow!! This is now my third! It still blows me away that such a little thing can blow such big flavorful clouds! What a difference this RBA base has made.

TruSound

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not familiar with the mini istick, all I know is everyone that's reviewed the egrip absolutely raved about it, and more so when they used it with the Kayfun-esq base, I ordered one.

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
I will be shocked if you don't fall in love! That RBA base just makes the device. After almost six years of vaping and having tons of devices, this little thing is really doing the trick for me. The performance on this is simply mind blowing for such a compact device. I have all kinds of top of the line devices and I find myself reaching for the eGrip 99% of the time! Hope you really enjoy it.

VU Sponsors