Become a Patron!

ego-T Vape Pen problem

Hello!

I just bought "Rechargeable eGo-T CE4 Starter Kit Tank Atomize 650mAh" and now i have problem starting it.
I look all over internet and can't find solution.I don't know am I just too dumb or item is faulty?

Here is a video of problem,If anyone can help.
Thank you.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I don't know anything about your device. Just welcoming you to VU.
If it's an older model, maybe the battery is bad.
Any little hole on it that might be a reset?
Are you sure everything in the device is making connection?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I started out with ego batteries and had to google how they act when charged, or when they need charging, lol. I just couldn't remember. Google didn't tell me anything about flashing after it's plugged in to charge, only beforehand. What I do remember, they got me off cigarettes, but they sure didn't last very long. I think I went through 4 of them before stepping up to different types of devices.

I hope you figure it out, soon, though. And I hope you have a back up device. Very very important.

Welcome to the forum.

It is brand new item,I just bought.The problem is i can't turn on the vape pen. You can see all in video i posted.
When i press button it doesn't respond at all
Thanks on wellcome.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello!

I just bought "Rechargeable eGo-T CE4 Starter Kit Tank Atomize 650mAh" and now i have problem starting it.
I look all over internet and can't find solution.I don't know am I just too dumb or item is faulty?

Here is a video of problem,If anyone can help.
Thank you.
It's possible that the connection between the battery and the button are broken on the inside. I think you've got a dud and you should return it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I started with those, but didn’t use them long. I had all sorts of issues with them.
It should be 5 clicks on, 5 clicks off.
If it won’t turn on, return and replace it. Or, you may want to consider a more durable option.

Welcome to the VU and congrats on picking up vaping!

Like you see in video i try couple times with "5 clicks" and there is no effect.
I think also that battery is dead,i just don't know will they replace it because i pour liquid into canister.

I wanted to try vaping and i went with some basic cheap pen for start to see how i will respond on it...
So far not a good start :D

Thanks again on welcoming.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you might be able to report the battery or charger or both as dead on arrival and see about swapping them for working model. i would not tell them about the tank unless they ask and if so you can also say you filled it for proper wick breakin and found the device was broken

I just wanted to see am I that stupid so i can't even turn on dam vape pen or just unlucky and got a broken pen in start.
Thing most confusing was the fact that battery doesn't respond on button but connected to charger starts to blink and i don't know what the hell that "blinks" mean...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just wanted to see am I that stupid so i can't even turn on dam vape pen or just unlucky and got a broken pen in start.
Thing most confusing was the fact that battery doesn't respond on button but connected to charger starts to blink and i don't know what the hell that "blinks" mean...
How long have you left it on the charger?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
blinks either mean the charger is not working not providing enough power or reverse polarity i would report it doa or ask for instructions from seller

Battery LED flashes 3 times. Certain batteries will flash 3 times to indicate a short circuit. Most standard e-cig batteries will have what's called short circuit protection, so when there is a short and you press the fire button it will just blink 3 times and then won't do anything.Apr 2, 2018

https://www.electronic-cigarettesco.co.uk/blog/problems-with-e-cigarette-batteries_57

found by searching "Rechargeable eGo-T CE4 Starter Kit Tank Atomizer 650mAh blinks when charging"

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
green led on charger indicates there is power going through the charger. I would check the positive 510 pin on the vape pen, see if you can raise it up slightly with a pin or precision screwdriver. Failing that, you have a bad epen, toss it or return it if under warranty.

VU Sponsors