Become a Patron!

eGo style users, what is your juice mileage on your setups?

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought an Apllo Superior eGo kit about two months or so ago. After buying into Walmarts joke of an ecig, the Haus. The 900mah batteries are awesome. I kicked the CE4 tanks the kit came with really quickly and upgraded to an Eleaf BDC-GT Mini tank, with a 1.8 ohm dual coil. It is awesome, and my 900mah bats got me through two tanks usually, so around 3mls of juice with 900mah. Am I crazy?

My current situation is a problem with the Vision Spinner line. I ended up washing one of my Apollo batteries, and decided to upgrade to a Vision Spinner 1300mah. The performance was subpar, and I was keeping it at 3.3 volts, ignorant that eGos keep a 3.7 volt current. The Spinner just didn't stack up to my remaining Apollo battery, so I brought it back to the shop and decided to upgrade to the Vision Spinner 2 1600mah. I even got the vision charger so I wouldn't have to unscrew the battery and screw it back in to finish it's charging cycle. I'm a fairly heavy vaper, but was looked at like I was crazy when I brought the Spinner 2 back hoping to exchange it for another unit, thinking mine was defective. I got the exchange today, and hoping for better results! Have a Nautilus Mini on it, and am about to see if the new unit works out or not. I run it at 3.8 volts on a 1.8 ohm coil.

But hey, I figured since I just joined here I might as well see what the more experienced vapers input is!

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The spinner2 has its own charger ?

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, supposedly it is a "2-stage" charger since the Spinner 2 has two cells inside of it. It works, but not always. For example, my old cable would always stop charging after a certain point until I unscrewed the Spinner and screwed it back on the charger. The Vision cable does this sometimes, but it normally works as I was told it is supposed to.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With your Nauti, tinker with the dial on the spinner. You'll find a sweet spot & you can vape for a long time on 1600 mahs. ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I bought an Apllo Superior eGo kit about two months or so ago. After buying into Walmarts joke of an ecig, the Haus. The 900mah batteries are awesome. I kicked the CE4 tanks the kit came with really quickly and upgraded to an Eleaf BDC-GT Mini tank, with a 1.8 ohm dual coil. It is awesome, and my 900mah bats got me through two tanks usually, so around 3mls of juice with 900mah. Am I crazy?

My current situation is a problem with the Vision Spinner line. I ended up washing one of my Apollo batteries, and decided to upgrade to a Vision Spinner 1300mah. The performance was subpar, and I was keeping it at 3.3 volts, ignorant that eGos keep a 3.7 volt current. The Spinner just didn't stack up to my remaining Apollo battery, so I brought it back to the shop and decided to upgrade to the Vision Spinner 2 1600mah. I even got the vision charger so I wouldn't have to unscrew the battery and screw it back in to finish it's charging cycle. I'm a fairly heavy vaper, but was looked at like I was crazy when I brought the Spinner 2 back hoping to exchange it for another unit, thinking mine was defective. I got the exchange today, and hoping for better results! Have a Nautilus Mini on it, and am about to see if the new unit works out or not. I run it at 3.8 volts on a 1.8 ohm coil.

But hey, I figured since I just joined here I might as well see what the more experienced vapers input is!
Spinners are very hit n miss. I have some I absolutely love, and others that constantly drain quick or flash with every draw. If you are pretty set to 3.7V.. I would try an Evod battery. I find them much more reliable and a 900 mah at 2.4ohms lasts me at min 1.5 days.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Spinners are very hit n miss. I have some I absolutely love, and others that constantly drain quick or flash with every draw. If you are pretty set to 3.7V.. I would try an Evod battery. I find them much more reliable and a 900 mah at 2.4ohms lasts me at min 1.5 days.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll look into those when I have the money. Pretty upsetting about my Spinner 2, I had such high hopes.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I envy you with your 9 batteries!

But once again, I'm about to finish 2 mls on my 900mah bat, and am still confused how my Spinner 2 is performing so poorly.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was exaggerating. Maybe lol I have at least 7

The problem is I don't bring any vape stuff with me on trips and end up having to go buy a whole new cheapie setup
So in the past three trips to visit my mother in texas I've acquired three more rigs.
I have two spinners but haven't tried the new version yet so I don't know
but maybe you just got a bad one? Can you return it?

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was exaggerating. Maybe lol I have at least 7

The problem is I don't bring any vape stuff with me on trips and end up having to go buy a whole new cheapie setup
So in the past three trips to visit my mother in texas I've acquired three more rigs.
I have two spinners but haven't tried the new version yet so I don't know
but maybe you just got a bad one? Can you return it?

Oh, I have had quite the adventure. Vaperite is my go to shop, but I've had no luck with these Spinners! When I washed my backup 900mah(DISASTER!) I went to Vaperite, browsed my options after already researching batteries online, and decided to step up to a 1300mah Spinner I. The performance was lackluster, even with the lowest setting because I had read some misinformation that eGos fire at 3.2 volts.. This compounded my disappointment, so I exchanged it and stepped up again to the 1600mah Spinner II. Again, poor performance when compared to my apparently amazing 900mah eGo. They reprinted the original exchange receipt from the initial Spinner I purchase, and after giving it a few days and buying the vision charger, I was just not pleased. But I was without my car, relying on my gf while my catalytic converter was being replaced, and couldn't go to the shop I purchased from and tried to get help at Vaperites Atlanta location. They tried to help me, but their hands were tied since I didn't have my proper receipt and the two stores have different databases! Ugh, so I finally got to the Vaperite I bought the Spinner II from, and the guy looked at me like I was crazy, he tested it and said it worked, but grudgingly exchanged again. I'm on my second Spinner II and doubt they will let me exchange it for store credit now. I am positive my units have been faulty. Too many great reviews with some resembling my problem. Maybe Vision shipped some units that they shouldn't have, but all I want is a working battery for my needs so I don't fall back to the ash. Just gotta trudge on till I can afford a better battery.

TL;DR : Yeah, I think I got a bad unit, will try to exchange *again*, but doubt I can expect much more. Especially since I am trying to get a job with Vaperite, don't wanna piss of my potential future manager!:D

And that's one of my twist tie guys! I was Reddit famous for like 10 seconds thanks to my creations. That is one of my better ones. Didn't have many action figures as a kid and my imagination demanded more from the ones I did have, so I made my own! Check em out if you want!

Last edited:

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK... I read though this a couple of times so I could get xactly what you was sayin. It appears that the spinner just ain't workin' right?. If the others are and the spinner ain't, it may be the tank... Yah I know... It's the battery not the tank.

I had a similar problem with a kangertech evod 2 but when I changed the base... Voilà... Damn the
Ing works now.... However the tank I put the bad base on now has the problem

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK... I read though this a couple of times so I could get xactly what you was sayin. It appears that the spinner just ain't workin' right?. If the others are and the spinner ain't, it may be the tank... Yah I know... It's the battery not the tank.

I had a similar problem with a kangertech evod 2 but when I changed the base... Voilà... Damn the
Ing works now.... However the tank I put the bad base on now has the problem
The nautilus might be doing it?

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have both of my evod2s with me right now. One seems like it drains the battery's twice as fast. I can use a lil 650 ego-t for a hole shift at work if I use the other base on my main vape it don't make it through the night... Maybe base is causing increase drain on battery. Don't know... It is what it is.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have both of my evod2s with me right now. One seems like it drains the battery's twice as fast. I can use a lil 650 ego-t for a hole shift at work if I use the other base on my main vape it don't make it through the night... Maybe base is causing increase drain on battery. Don't know... It is what it is.

Woah, that's crazy!

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I'm using the good base, I can get about 2and a half tanks (1.3 ml per) on a battery. I do set the ego's to the high side... Yellow button all the way.....

Hello everyone, Im from Marietta, and I work at One Luv Smoke and Vape Shop. We currently have 2 locations 579 Concord Road Smyrna 30082, and 4924 S.Cobb Drive Smyrna 30080. We cater to all of your vaping needs, from Mods all the way down to your coils for the best prices. We also have a wide selection of Hookah set-ups and Shisha. You can also visit us on-line at OneLuvVape.com. Just wanted to spread the word, Thanks for your time hope to see some of you soon

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone, Im from Marietta, and I work at One Luv Smoke and Vape Shop. We currently have 2 locations 579 Concord Road Smyrna 30082, and 4924 S.Cobb Drive Smyrna 30080. We cater to all of your vaping needs, from Mods all the way down to your coils for the best prices. We also have a wide selection of Hookah set-ups and Shisha. You can also visit us on-line at OneLuvVape.com. Just wanted to spread the word, Thanks for your time hope to see some of you soon
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming already in progress....

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just trying to help promote, and give people a place to shop for vaping needs. NO HARM MEANT AT ALL!!!
Hey no need to flame! ;) Just a wittle joke...it's all good. Vape on!

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't comment on the spinner itself as I've never used one unfortunately. That said I have used the Joyetech ego twist and the kanger evod vv twist batteries and have found that even the 1000 mAh batteries give most people a good day of use at 3.7-4.0 volts. I've taken them apart and they are a single aaa but longer sized lion cell.

VU Sponsors