Become a Patron!

Ego one mega

Have a friend that borrowed my mvp20w for a week with mini nautilus tank. He only smokes a pack every 3 days. After week mvp battery was still good at 3.7 volts and tank was almost empty- he didnt need to charge or refill. And only smoked 2 cigs all week. He wants to get ego one mega. Is that a good choice and what nick mg and pg/vg ratio..
And any good tutorials online I could point him to for more understanding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Sorry, can't help with pointing you at tutorials, but I can tell you that the eGo one mega tank absolutely sucks! Friends don't let friends by eGo one megas! Try really hard to convince him that something like the Nautilus will be much better for him in the long run. The Aspire Odyssey starter kit might not be a bad option, about $70 or so (online) and includes the Pegasus mod and Triton tank. Simple to use too. I don't have one, but I have played with it at a local shop. Lots of new vapers love it because it is easy to use. Just a thought, HTH!

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
youtube. Search ego one mega. Tons of reviews. Dev is right about the tank, pretty lame.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed! I have the ego one mega that came with my VT. It leaks like crazy and has zero airflow!

As to nic level pg/vg ratio, why not just get him what he liked before since he was happy with it?

VU Sponsors