Become a Patron!

EGO CE5+ Blister kit! HELP PLEASE!

Hello, I recently bought a EGO CE5+ Blister kit and right now it doesn't work. I used it for a couple of days and then started not working, as if it wasn't hitting. I googled the solution and they told me it was a center pin issue and that I should just pick up the center pin on the Ego battery and all is good. Well i've done that like 6 times now and still not working. I've charged it fully and the light turns on when I press the button, but no vape! Please help!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
To many things could go wrong.
Pick up another or take it back where you got it and see if there is a warranty, the atty could be bad also.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started with one of those, the tank on my first one wasn't making the connection and as soon as i got a new tank I was good to go. Similar tanks can be picked up for around 5 dollars at the store you got it, sure hope you can get it working, Good luck cogplay!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am guessing that you have a bad tank.

I hate to tell you but anything that starts with CE has always caused me problems in the past. See if you can find any Kanger T-2, T-3 or MTS tanks. Protank Mini as well as Nautilus Min and the like with extra heads should get you vaping again.

Unfortunately I am sort of strapped for money, and I don't have a vape shop anywhere nearby I think the closest one is 30 miles! So I ordered this online from here: www.goodejuice.com . I am also really new to Vaping this is my first mod, so if you could suggest a better mod for me to start with i might consider buying that! I want something that will produce a lot of vape and flavor, I vape 0mg!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
This would be good for you.

http://www.vapingme.com/aspire-pyrex-et-s-bdc-ego-2-0ml-tank-just-wow/

And a pack of these.

http://www.vapingme.com/aspire-vivi-nova-et-s-replacement-coils-5-pack-1-8-2-1-ohm/

And if you add one of these..

http://www.vapingme.com/vision-ego-c-650mah-1100mah-usb-passthrough-batteries/

You will have an extra battery that you can use while you have it plugged into your PC.

There is more advanced gear out there that will give you more flavor and vapor but it will also cost you more $$$$$$$$$$$

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well, speaking for myself, I love my Groove II. Its around 40 dollars and allows for good vape. As for a tank, I would recommend an Aerotank by Kanger. Definitely a good step in the right direction for vape and flavor. you can get both from Madvapes for around 60 dollars not including shipping, but if you find an online coupon code for them, you can get it to your house for around 60 to 65 dollars.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
good call Unc, my wife loves her aspire tanks.

Thanks alot guys for the help! I hope when I order these that the tanks aren't bad! I just want a good vape haha

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks alot guys for the help! I hope when I order these that the tanks aren't bad! I just want a good vape haha

I was trying to be nice, but IMHO, anything that starts with CE is junk and I wish they would quit selling them!

Not your fault for purchasing them, you did not know and you had no one to tell you different :-(

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there a way to send a pic to this website so I can show you what I have?
Hello . Sorry to hear that something wrong with your EGO CE5+ . You can add the pic to this website . Check the red part selected in my picture .

Attachments

• 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 14

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did order everything on your list so it should be a good vape experience! :)
It could be the contact point on the tank....

I do not recommended anyone else trying this...but..... Just grab the little pin in the center of the tank and pull it up a touch..... Not to much or it will pee all over.....

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you or know anyone that has a cheap harbor freight (or any) multimeter?

A. Check resistance of coil (it should be above 1Ω and below 3Ω, optimal is 2~Ω)
B. Check resistance of center pin to 510/eGo housing w/ the battery turned off (5 rapid clicks to turn off/on) (should NOT be a short)
C. Check volts coming out of the center pin on the battery (if regulated should be approx 3.3vdc)

Sorry things are going bad for you...sometimes these eGo type batteries are just sub par and go kaput really quick

CE5 is a rebuildable ego head, you should be able to unscrew the center stem and coil from the housing, on top of that where the flavor wick is is the coil pack, those are replaceable

http://www.banggood.com/2_4ohm-CE5+...learomizer-Rebuildable-Atomizer-p-909331.html

I agree, you can order GS-H2 from fasttech and even a glass version called the GDC, shipping from fasttech can take a while though (don't forget to get you some coils)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors