Become a Patron!

Ego C Twist

I received my ego C twist on Thursday, but it's DOA. It will not fire or take a charge and I have tried it on several chargers. I emailed the seller stating, "I know you are a seller in good standing and having bought this from you in good faith, what is your procedure for exchanges?
I appreciate your timely response."
They wanted to know if I did the 5 click start. I tried to attach a video showing that it wouldn't start, but the email program would only accept pictures.
I feel that a huge lesson has been learned here about who to approach for my vaping needs. I would appreciate any direction on how to educate myself on how not to be a vaping victim.

Warmest regards,
Susan

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 click start = quickly press power button 5 times. Button will flash, then ready to use. If there's no warranty, they are pretty easy to take apart. Also make sure you are using an ego charger. The chargers for the old 510 sticks look the same, but are different.

Who did you buy it from? There's a lot of reputable places to buy from. Most of us pick a few & stick with them for whatever reason.

If you paid with PayPal, you might be able to dispute it & get a refund. I've never had to go through with that, so I'm not exactly sure how it works.

Jose Nava

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well Susan, I'm sure by now you've done the "5 click start" I doubt that it's something you're doing wrong. Unfortunately, when it comes to sales online, ANY battery can be a gamble. Just like anything that is purchased online, the best way to go about it and "educating" yourself is to always check reviews. Make sure that other people who have purchased the same item you are from the same vendor have good things to say about it. If there's a negative review, read it carefully and see if it could be an isolated incident, or if it's a common issue with the vendor. If you ever see anything stating that the batteries are clones or fakes, then you're probably better off looking somewhere else. If you wish to avoid the pain of checking reviews and so forth, then you're probably better off going to a well known vendor. You may be paying more by going to a larger and more reputable vendor, but you'll have the peace of mind that you're getting exactly what you're ordering. Hope this helps a bit.

Thank you both for your replies, yes I did the 5 click start and nothing happened. Here was the reply I received from the seller. Dear sbrush1958,Susan,

Sent our return to :

Burton Parker (For USPS)
PO Box 519
Adamsville, Tn 38310

399 Combs Cemetery Rd (For FedEx & UPS)
Adamsville, Tn 38310

We do reimburse first class postage if battery test bad and replace.

So sorry about the DOA Battery

Many Blessings,
Have a great weekend

VU Sponsors