Become a Patron!

Egg on my Face!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So, I previously posted asking about where to order because of a bad experience I had with Element Vape. While I did experience an order with slow shipping speed, that was an isolated event. Kenny @Elementvape has taken good care of me. An item has to be returned and he made the process easy. So, I apologize to @elementvape for my previous post. I was wrong to call them out like that. I have no qualms about ordering from them again.

Sent from a pay phone

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
So, I previously posted asking about where to order because of a bad experience I had with Element Vape. While I did experience an order with slow shipping speed, that was an isolated event. Kenny @Elementvape has taken good care of me. An item has to be returned and he made the process easy. So, I apologize to @elementvape for my previous post.

Sent from a pay phone
Here is the link to your original thread which you forgot to include, and you should of wrote this in that thread instead of making a new one, but all good link below.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/where-to-order.342751/#post-1829880

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I saw the original thread and commented on it. Nothing degrading to either party. Just some observations I have made on vendors I have done business with so far. I actually placed an order with Element today for a couple of 5 packs of coils for my Maganus Cloud Blasters. I work in the oilfield and am headed into a stretch or night shifts where I don't have the time to be trying to teach myself rebuilding the RDA that came with my tanks. Element was one of the few places that had the 5 packs. The price for the 5 packs is considerably cheaper than buying individual coils so I decided to give Element a try. I did however email Kenny and let him know I don't have time or do well with vendor mishaps a work or in my personal business. He has responded positively. Mistakes happen all the time. Unfortunately sometimes we are the ones making them, other times we are the ones caught by them.

Glad to see you were able to see you were able to work your situation out.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I love Element Vapes and have a high opinion of the company after several orders

But I never had to return anything or had an order show up wrong either so never had to deal with a problem

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I suppose their battery prices is on par with the rest of the vaping world (except those few sites like liionwholesale). Same with juices. But the fact that they're like a Wal-Mart supercenter is nice because you can get everything you can imagine in one place.

Sorry if I offended anyone with the Wal-Mart reference. I live in the south so I can drive in any direction for an hour and pass by at least two of them. The only thing around here that's worse is dollar general. I live in a pretty small town but we have at least 5 around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I suppose their battery prices is on par with the rest of the vaping world (except those few sites like liionwholesale). Same with juices. But the fact that they're like a Wal-Mart supercenter is nice because you can get everything you can imagine in one place.

Sorry if I offended anyone with the Wal-Mart reference. I live in the south so I can drive in any direction for an hour and pass by at least two of them. The only thing around here that's worse is dollar general. I live in a pretty small town but we have at least 5 around here

LOL I got really excited when our town got rid of one of the family dollars for a Dollar Tree. Now we have 2 DG's, A Family Dollar, and a Dollar Tree. Oh, and one Wal-Mart... but sadly its not a super Wal-Mart. If I needed something our WM doesn't have I have to cross the stateline into GA to buy at the Super WM :crazy::facepalm::giggle::giggle::xD:

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I live in the land of Walmart. Every town or city here has one and a Dollar General or two.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I live in the land of Walmart. Every town or city here has one and a Dollar General or two.

Rumor has it the DolGen Corporation (Dollar General) wants one every 6 miles. I worked in management for Dollar General, they are one of the top 5 WORST companies to work for according to Forbes. I have to agree.

Sent from a pay phone

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rumor has it the DolGen Corporation (Dollar General) wants one every 6 miles. I worked in management for Dollar General, they are one of the top 5 WORST companies to work for according to Forbes. I have to agree.

Sent from a pay phone

One of the places I don't shop. They carry the brands you've never heard of, made in places you've never heard of. A 50/50 chance that whatever the picture is on the lable is what is in the container.

VU Sponsors