Become a Patron!

Efun.top review

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I placed an order with Efun.top on the 22nd and received my package today at 10am. I bought a evic-vtc and a ud bellus. It came out to 51$ and some change and both item's checked out. The fact that they prices are dirty cheap and they have some kinda magic shipping process ill def order from them again.

I ordered a few items from efun.top and received them within 4 days. (These were the US items that were in stock X-Cube II and oils for my current TFV4)
For the other two TFV4 Sub's that I ordered, they were not in stock for the US ordering, so I ordered via the Global portal.
I have not received those items yet, but I it did say that it could take up to 15 days to receive the items. I have enough Vape hardware to get me by, so I hang in there for another week and a half and see what comes.
I was a little skeptical about ordering from the site, due to the overwhelming low prices they had, but sure enough my order was placed and I have received most of what I ordered.
I have recommended this site to my other Vape Friends, and they're shocked at the pricing as well, but have seen my new hardware and seemed excited to place an order soon!
I'm pleased with their process so far and once I get the remainder of my global order, I'll place another order!
Labistro

VU Sponsors