Become a Patron!

EFUN.TOP Quick Service Entry

A

AndyColins

Kangertech just unveiled the release of their new Kanger Kbox Mod, the first e-cigarette mod produced by them.
Kanger Kbox is here: 40W Kangertech KBox 18650 VW MOD - $22.20

kbox.jpg

Here are the specs currently available:
  • 8-40 WATTS
  • 18650 (20A)
  • 510 Connection
  • Height: 89mm
  • Length: 40mm
  • Width: min 20mm, max: 25mm
  • Battery: 18650 (discharge>20A)
  • Wattage: Output: 8-40W
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Overcurrent Protection
  • 10 sec cut-off
  • Replaceable Cells
  • Battery capacity indicator
Efun.top is a global online shopping for full range of ecigs with best customer service at the lowest price .
Affordable , Original , Convenient Shopping Experience here.

A

AndyColins

Kanger Subox Mini Starter Kit -$59.99 Pre-order in Efun.top
kangertech_subox_mini_1.jpg

Kangertech SUBOX Mini Starter Kit
The SUBOX Mini Starter Kit is the perfect starter kit for vapers looking for a sub-ohm and cloud producing experience without destroying your wallet. The SUBOX Mini Starter features the super popular Subtank Mini with the new KBOX Mini which can fire up to 50 watts! The Subtank Mini features a 510 delrin drip tip and a aqueous ceramic coating.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AndyColins

Kangertech Genitank Mega -$9.80 in efun.top

4e2c8bcbf96ef3286df56542dc87d52a.jpg

Features:
1.New airflow control valve
2.Bottom Dual Coil Tech, Pure Taste
3.Pyrex Glass
4.All parts,removable and changenable.
5.Glue-free

Description:
Kangertech Genitank Mega
Cartomizer with New Airflow Control Valve- 3.8ml, is the newest
clearomizer/cartomizer e-cigarette with pure taste and new design.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good deals on the cloupor/genitank, bad deal on the sub ox - wrong forum for all of these, @AndyColins - this is for individual sellers, not stores

A

AndyColins

Vapor Shark rDNA 60W Clone --$54.33

The Vapor Shark rDNA clone is a 60w device that looks just like the authentic. It has a variable voltage output that can be adjusted from 1.0 to 60.0 watts in 0.1 watt increments. When you use nickel wire you can also limit the temperature with the temperature control feature, this feature can be set from 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. It also features a magnetic back cover, spring-loaded 510 center pin, and a bottom mounted LED screen. The device requires and 18650 battery and can power atomizers from 0.06 to 5.0 ohms.

A

AndyColins

Heatvape Defender 50W Box Mod - $55 in Efun.top

Features:
Compatible with 510 thread (Spring loaded center pin)
-Variable wattage from 5W to 50W
-Variable voltage from 2V to 8V
-Ohm capability: 0.2 Ohm to 3 Ohm
-Replaceable 18650 batteries
-Incremental OLED Screen
-Protection for overcharge, low-voltage and short-circuit

Description:
The new Heatvape Defender 50w uses replaceable 18650 batteries and supports 0.2 ohm.

A

AndyColins

Eleaf IStick 30W 2200mAh MOD Battery-$27.60-

30W Eleaf iStick battery mod can reach 30W max output wattage. The spring 510 connector ensures better connection with the atomizer. iSitck 30W can also support sub ohm coil (Min 0.4ohm). Full battery protection system gives you the best vaping experience.

A

AndyColins

Hi VUs I'm back with full energy now !!

Firstly I must thank all you guys ' understanding for my delay for response because of my health problem , but that makes some had wait for long time to get reply or even no reply....Really very sorry about that...:(

Since sometimes I cannot see the problem if you only post the problem in other threads , I decide to create a thread to let you guys to know how to contact me and solve problem more quickly .

Here's the methods:

Please include your ORDER NUMBER , yes , order number is very important for me to check order for you , as the time different , if you don't tell me about that , I had to ask you and wait for you response , that maybe a day difference , it is long for you and me, don't you think so ?

1. PM me please .

If you post in other threads or just reply in other thread , maybe I cannot find that in time . It is better to PM me :)

2. Email to me : [email protected]

If I'm not sleep in front of the computer(I really want to do that but my boss will kill me) , email reminder is a best friend to let me know every news about you guys , and response will be quicker .

Hmmmmm , just think out these points , I will add to that if there is any better thoughts come out , or you can advice me .

VU Sponsors