Become a Patron!

Efun.top,Promotion list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ijoy New Squonker Kit Coming! IJOY CAPO SRDA Kit!

The IJOY CAPO SRDA Kit comes with a CAPO Squonker MOD and a COMBO SRDA. The CAPO Squonker MOD is compatible with 21700/20700/18650 cells and supports max 100W output. It has a big fire button and massive 9ml squonk bottle. The COMBO SRDA is an innovative rewickable RDA with pre-made coils that you can replace the cotton with equipped special wrench.
It is sold at $50.99 on efun.top.

Specifications:
Size: 78.2mm (Height) x 52.3mm (Width) x 30mm (Thickness)
Tank capacity: 9ml
Max wattage: 100W
Resistance range: 0.05 - 3.0ohm
Suitable tank: no overhang with 26 mm tanks
Battery type:
high-rate 21700 battery (continuous discharge current≥40A, NOT included)
high-rate 20700 battery (continuous discharge current≥40A, NOT included),
high-rate 18650 battery with adapter (continuous discharge current≥25A, NOT included)
Thread: 510 thread

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
In A Leak-Resistant Way| GEEKVAPE Blitzen RTA 24mm

Hi everyone,
Please,please pay attention! There is a giveaway on efun.top, this is a good RTA you have never seen in 2017, but now, you can get it for free! Hurry up to join us to win it!
Giveaway entry>> GEEKVAPE Blitzen RTA

Features:
Smooth side airflow blows directly to the coils to provide full flavor.
Large airflow comes from the side directly in a shortest path to provide maximum vapor production.
Build deck is built into the base for convenient access.
18mm postless build deck allows easy coil building and supports both single and dual coil build.
Bubble glass included to provide 5ml juice capacity expansion.

If you want to buy it directly, please remember to login to get big discount>> GEEKVAPE Blitzen RTA

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Shine Bright Like A Diamond! IJOY Diamond 234 Kit Coming!

Hi vapers,
If we use the famous singer Rihanna's song to describe this item, do you think it is ok? As from my part, Diamondis good for the new ijoy kit from name but not from shape. Please check more follow me!

IJOY Diamond 234 Kit is support 20700 battery, firing speed is super fast and you can hardly feel any delay. Its output is fierce and operation is simple. It features a super large OLED screen and has nice hand feel. The USB cable in the package can be used for charging and upgrading the firmware. When powered by by dual 20700 batteries, its battery capacity reaches 6000mah with 40A output current.
Please remember to login and use coupon code: 253DAM to get big discount!

Specifications:
Resistance Range: 0.05~3.0 ohm
support:USB port charging
Capacity: 4.2ML
Size: 25*58.6MM
X3-C1 Coil:0.4Ohm, 60-90W
X3-C2 Coil:0.3Ohm, 60-100W
X3-C3 Coil:0.2Ohm, 90-110W

Big Discount From Efun.Top You Need To Know!
Over $69 Reduced $3 Code: 69RED3
Over $99 Reduced $10 Code: 99RED10

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
[How Powerful] $64.99 Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit!

Hey there,
Pleasure to let you know this squonk kit, hope you will like it!

Aleader Funky Kit------$64.99

The Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit consists of Aleader Funky Squonk Box Mod and Aleader Funky RDA.
Mod:
The Aleader Funky Squonk Box Mod features colorful resin body with oversized stainless steel fire button. With spring loaded 510 connector, it can support most BF RDA. Take off the flip-style back panel, there is a 7ml silicone squonk bottle inside the mod. Powered by single 18650 battery (not included), the mod can provide full power and nice squonking experience for you.
RDA:
The Aleader Funky BF RDA is a 24mm atty with colorful resin cap, which matches the Funky Squonk Box Mod very well. It comes with deep juice well to storage more e-juice and the side airflow will brings smooth and massive vapor.

Weekend Flash Sale For High Performance Kits, mods and tanks
Discount: 10%
Limited Time: 22th-----24th December
Coupon Code: FFE22

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Top 1 Hero In My Mind! SIGELEI TOP1 230W $48.99

Pleasure to share you this Top 1 Mod, high performance!

SIGELEI TOP1 Mod-------$48.99
Sigelei TOP1 230W TC Box Mod has been landed on the vaporl, it looks revolutionary and different from the other vape mods in the marking. TOP1 mod is the first sigele'box mod using the big round screen with high quality. Powered by dual 18650 batteries and the maximize output can achieve to 230W with 3 different power modes, which respectively are strong output mode, regular output mode and soft output mode. More details please check>>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Have No Trouble Processing Tesla Colt Mini Kit & Mod!
Hi,
Two items this thread you should know, I know you will fall in love with them! Ok, go on~

1,Tesla Colt Mini Kit------$50.99

I will introduce the mod later, so please check the tank firstly!
Tank:
The Tesla H8 Mini Tank features 2ml e-juice capacity, slide top filling and bottom airflow for smooth vapor and pure flavor. With the Colt Mini Box Mod, the tank will give you excellent vaping experience.

2,Tesla Colt Mini Mod------$42.99

The Tesla Colt Mini Box Mod is a compact device with built-in 2000mAh Lithium battery and stable performance at between 7 to 80W. There are various modes for your choice, and the taste mode is easy to use by selecting among Norm, Soft, Hard and User. Colt Mini supports atomizer resistance from 0.1 to 3ohm in power mode, and 0.05 to 1ohm in temperature control mode.

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
New Year Promotion 30% Off Discount & $9.99 Gift Free!

Hi friends,
New Year is coming soon, what do you want to say to 2018? I hope your all dream will come true!
Efun.top has prepared all lot of promotions for you to embrace 2018, I believe you at least one discount will satisfy you!
New Year Promotion Entry>>> New Year Big Promotion on Efun.Top

Pleasure to introduce these promotion respectively:
1,Lucky Bags! You can buy it and get the surprised gift beyond price. The lucky bag is $3.99,$4.99,$6.99,$7.99.

2,30% Off Discount, You can Buy these hot selling items directly, and not need coupon code!
30% Off Items Entry>> Hot Selling Products For 30% Off Discount

3, Order Over $69.00 Get $9.99 RDA For Free! Coupon Code: GET86 (Order with RDA)
Order Over $59.00 Get $5.60 RDA For Free! Coupon Code: GET44 (Order with RDA)

4,Brand Flash Sale! Big brands like Smok, Vandy Vape, Wismec amd so on are sold at the lowest price you have never seen!
Flash Sale Entry>>>Brand Flash Sale On Efun.Top

5,Big Discount From Efun.Top You Need To Know, for sitewide!
Over $69 Reduced $3 Code: 69RED3
Over $99 Reduced $10 Code: 99RED10

Please check to learn more big promotions>>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Digiflavor RDA, Do You Like Them Or Not? Why?

Hi,
We pick up top 50 items for youon our site, and you know that Digiflavor RDAs are the hot selling in 2017. But some people dpn't like it, I will let you know these two RDAs, please tell me why you like or dislike it? Thank you very much.

1,Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA------big discount for you!
This is the first mesh rda from digiflavor, the selling point is the postless clamp design, so easy for you to put your coil.Even if you are beginner, it is totally no problem to operate it. But some vapers reflect that the item is leaking, how do you feel about it?

Features:
Postless clamp deck for easy buildings
Supports both Mesh wires and standard coils
Supports both single coil and dual coils
Deep juice well allows more space for cotton and e-liquid
Includes both regular pin and BF pin

2,Digiflavor Drop RDA------Big Discount Is Waiting For You!
4 huge post holes and Duel Airflow that provides a bottom airflow flavor experience with no leaking. The stepped airflow design provides precise control while maintaining an ultra smooth and whistle free vaping experience.

Specifications:
1.2 different sized 810 drip tips and a 510 drip tip adapter included for personal preferences.
2.2 sets of different style post screws provide choice for varied user preferences.
3.Removable gold plated positive and negative posts.
4.Standard 510 and Raised BF squonk 510 pin is included.

New Arrival Items Can Enjoy 5% Off Discount! Coupon Code: NP5D
Check To Learn More About The Promotion>>New Arrival Discount

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
6% Off Discount For Widesite Selling, Just 200 Discounts! Seize The Chance!

Hi friends and vapers,
This is Efun.Top, I know you want to buy some items for cheaper price. And because we offered the price to you is the lowest price, it is hard for us to give you extra discount. And we have given you some discount, but you say I don't like these items.:headbang:

So this time, we made a big determination to give you 6%off discount for widesite selling, you can buy whatever you like use the coupon code: XQ6QC, please remember: This coupon code is for widesite selling!
Just 200 discounts, hurry up to get it! :vino:
Selling Entry>>Efun.Top Website Selling

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Good News For Squonk Fans 5% Off Discount For Widesite Squonk Selling!
Do you love Squonk Products, or do you want to try it?
Now efun.top prepared 5% off discount for you, you can buy what every squonk items by using this coupon code!
See the details with me!
5% off discount for Widesite Squonk Mods!
Coupon code:BM5
Time: 5th----7th 2018.

Are you interested in these products?
IJOY Capo 216 Kit>>
IJOY CAPO SRDA Kit>>
GeekVape GBOX Squonker Kit>>
Vandy Vape PULSE BF Kit>>

More squonk products please click>>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
First 1/2 Turn Design You Got To Know Wotofo Bravo RTA $36.99!

Wotofo Bravo RTA $36.99
Wotofo Bravo RTA is a 25mm with RTA with amazing knurling and great airflow. It with a top cap that has a 1/2 turn design, and easy to get your top cap on, just press down and turn it 1/2. And the Deck is a floating two clamp gravity system. For added stability the clamps follows a groove in the post. The screws are heated treated Phillips Screws and extra long to allow for bigger builds.

Features:
1.two types of glass. The Bubble Glass holds 6ml and the regular glass holds 4ml of E-Liquid.
2.The airflow is massive that leaves this satisfying swooshing sound that just might remind you of the sound of a helicopter.
3.Having massive airflow, the flavor is banging and will not disappoint.

New Arrival Items Can Enjoy 5% Off Discount! Coupon Code: NP5D
Check To Learn More About The Promotion>>New Arrival Discount

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Valentine's Day! Do You Fall in love? 30% Off & Free Gift!

Hi friends,
Valentine's Day will come very soon, do you want to buy want gift to your boyfriends, girlfiends or your spouse, if you have no idea, you can seek for it on our site. We have offered all items to you for big discount, besides, you can get gift for free!

Promotion Entry>>Valentine's Day On Efun.Top
Time: Jan,9th---Feb,19th.
Promotion classification:
1,30% Off Items>>
2,20% Off Items>>
3,Top 50 Hot Selling Items>>
4,Free Gift>>

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Joe... I have some customer feedback for you. Efun is the only China vendor I use, so I am a fan...
But for the last few months I have been seeing a lot of suspicious things on your site.

Like just now, I clicked on the 30% Off Items you linked above
and I saw this..... which as we both know is complete bullshit.

FULL HIT RETAIL for this mod is $220. Yet you have made up the bullshit price of FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS!
in order to try to fool people into thinking they are getting a better deal than you are really giving them.

WTF.PNG

I am a faithful customer Zoe.
Your $400.00 "retail" claim is not true.
You claim your price of $250 is 30% off???

That means your sale price is actually almost 15% HIGHER THAN RETAIL.

It hurts my feelings when people think I'm stupid Joe.

Last edited:

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Joe... I have some customer feedback for you. Efun is the only China vendor I use, so I am a fan...
But for the last few months I have been seeing a lot of suspicious things on your site.

Like just now, I clicked on the 30% Off Items you linked above
and I saw this..... which as we both know is complete bullshit.

FULL HIT RETAIL for this mod is $220. Yet you have made up the bullshit price of FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS!
in order to try to fool people into thinking they are getting a better deal than you are really giving them.

View attachment 100358

I am a faithful customer Joe so I'll tell you straight and clear... This is a lie and I do not appreciate false advertising.
It feels like you're trying to take advantage of people who don't know any better.
It is dishonest Joe and it feels like you think shoppers are stupid.

Your $400.00 "retail" claim is pure bullshit Joe.
You claim your price of $250 is 30% off???

That means your fake sale price is actually almost 15% HIGHER THAN RETAIL.

It hurts my feelings when people think I'm stupid Joe.
Don't embarrass me for recommending efun.top to my friends. Be honest.
Please tell the people 'upstairs' that vapers are not stupid and we will go elsewhere if you don't treat us honestly.

Hi hellcatrydr,
I'm so sorry that you have a bad feeling about our site. The original price of SXmini G Class Box Mod is $399.99, there is a 38% off discount for it, so the retail price is $249.99 now. It belongs to 30% off promotion area, and the discount more than 30%.

All items in 30% off items>> are 30% off discount or more than 30% off discount. I hope you can understand my meaning.

This is our fault that we could not explain our promotion in detail, I promise you that we will learn from it and improve our promotion activities. I'm so sorry again.

If you have any questions, please let me know, thank you very much and have a nice day!

Zoe

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
SMOK MAG KIT Twins, Left & Right Hand, So Funny!
Hey boys and gils,
So funny kit I must to let you know, SMOK is more and more creative on producing item. We have recommended the SMOK MAG Kit to you, if you notice it carefully, it is a left-hand design,so it is difficult for other people.
Now, we have the right-hand edition, two editions can satisfy all people.
Do you want to try one or two?

Here comes the latest SMOK MAG Kit! It consists of a new MAG box mod with a TFV12 Prince tank. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the MAG fires up to a maximum output of 225W. MAG features unique Lock N Load design for battery installation. Along with its gun-handle appearance, unique flower-shaped button and trigger-like fire key, it feels like a real gun in hands! The updated HD UI provides an easy operation system too.

Right-Hand Edition: SMOK MAG KIT RIGHT-HANDED>>
Left-Hand Edition: SMOK MAG Kit>>

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi,I promise you the original price is 100% true. And we give you the price less than other sites. Hope you can understand me. Thank you so much.

Really??? Can you show me a couple sites that charge more than $250.00

The SX Mini -G is $220.00 EVERYwhere.

Like I said, the price in your ad is completely full of BS.
You are intentionally lying and misleading customers when you say that $250 is a sale price.

I have never had a bad experience with efun until now.
I have always recommended you... but that is now over.

eFun.top is full of shit and so are you.

I hate fukkin liars...

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor

You are intentionally lying and misleading customers when you say that $250 is a sale price.

I hate fukkin liars...
I'm so sorry, but the promotion is honest and ture, the sale price is $249.99 after the 38% off discount. You can see there all item is 30% off discount or more than 30% off discount.
I have applied with my manager, we have other 13% off for SXmini G Class Box Mod, it is sold $219.99 now, please check it: SXmini G Class Box Mod
We will have more discount in the future.

Thanks,
Zoe

Last edited:

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Two Starter Kit,There Is Always One For You, LOOK!

Hi,
Nice weekends is coming~~~ Is it a sunshine day on your country?
Today, I would like you know these two Starter Kit, if you are the beginner, you should see it!

1,Sigelei Vcigo A7 $31.99
The Sigelei Vcigo A7 Kit is a convenient starter kit that is easy to use. With built-in 3000mAh battery, this kit provides full output for vaping and is safe enough due to its multiple protections. The tank comes with 2ml juice capacity. No matter what kind of vaper you are, professional or amateur, Vcigo A7 Kit is suitable for you.

Please check it to get more>>

2,UWell Nunchaku Kit $58.99
Uwell Nunchaku Tank Vape Kit is the first vape Mod Kit from Uwell. Power by single 18650 battery that Max output can up to 80W. Features the innovative fire button that is convenient to switch the multiple modes. The ventilation hole of the battery door provides the anti-overheating protection. Also, the battery indicator on the screen will bring the intelligent experience.

Features:
1. Stick shape, pocket size with ergonomic design
2. Powered by a single 18650 battery with a maximum output of 80W
3. Multiple working modes available(including Power Mode, Ni Temp Mode, SS Temp Mode and Bypass Mode) with display screen
4. Plug-pull coils, easy to replace
5. Large clouds with low wattage, power-saving

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Uwell Nunchaku Released New Products Which You Cant Miss !
Hello vapers!
Do you know some new arrivals of vape ? And do you want the most fashionable vape ?
Today I will introduce you.
Uwell Nunchaku 80W MOD $46.99

Description:
The Uwell Nunchaku Mod, equipped with Uwell's new self-developed control panel, is a versatile tube mod as safe box mod. It is ergonomically designed and pocket-size for easy carry. Powered by a single 18650 battery (not included), Nunchaku is capable of outputting at between 5W and 80W. The mod comes with multiple modes to choose: power mode, TC mode (NI, SS) and bypass mode. Nunchaku should satisfy you with its stylish look and high performance.

Specifications:
Size: 27.4 mm x 94.5 mm;
Stainless steel construction;
Power range: 5~80W;
Standby current: <50uA;
Voltage range: 0.7~7V;
Resistance range: 0.1~3ohms (VW), 0.1~1ohm (TC), 0.1~0.5ohm (Bypass);
Temperature range: 100~300'C / 200~600'F;

And do you know which tank will best match with it ?
Here you could find it>>Uwell Nunchaku Tank $20.99

Description:
The Uwell Nunchaku Tank is a 25mm sub ohm tank with large juice capacity up to 5ml. It adopts the unique flavor testing technology from UWELL, which perfects the flavor profile. It features large clouds with low wattage, power-saving and juice efficient. The coil is plug-pull style, which is easy to replace. Nunchaku Tank is compatible with Claptonized A1 0.25ohm coil (40~50W ) and 0.4ohm coil (45~55W).

Follow us will let you find the latest and most fashionable vape!

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Big Brand&Lowest Price Update!

Many hot sale vape at the lowest price, Seize the opportunity!
22mm IJOY EXO S Sub Ohm Tank - 3.2ml only $6.99

Features:
22mm diameter
3.2ml capacity
XS-C1, XS-C4 and optional XS-1 RTA
Improved MTL vaping
Decent cloud vapor
Standard 510 drip tip

IJOY EXO X Sub Ohm Tank - 4.7ml only $7.99

Features:
24.5mm diameter
4.7ml capacity
Compact size
Top fill system
Juice flow control
XS-C1, XS-C4 and optional XS-1 RTA
Delrin wide bore drip tip
Adjustable airflow control
315W IJOY MAXO QUAD 18650 BOX MOD $16.99

Features:
Quad 18650 BOX MOD, two 18650 also work ; 5-315W 0.06 -3.0 ohm
Longer life-span; Strong power wattage
The appearance can be customized
Hold feeling is good, simple and practical
Firmware upgradeable

Ijoy Solo Plus 85W TC 26650 Mod only $16.99

Specifications:
Screen size:0.91 OLED;
Output Current :1.0-20A;
Size:87*29*48mm;
Temperature Range(Ti/Ni):300-600F/150-315 C
Output wattage:5W-85W;
Temp control mode on NIchel and Titanium wire Resistance Range:0.08ohm-1.5ohm
Output Voltage:0.5V-8.5V

The lowest price you have never seen!
What are you waiting for ? Go!
want to find more discount go>>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Giveaway! Do You Want To Get Eleaf IStick MELO Kit For Free?

Hi friends,
Do you like Eleaf IStick MELO Kit, how do you feel about it, there is a giveaway for that.Now you have a chance to get it for free, please check it with us!

Giveaway Entry>> Eleaf IStick MELO Kit

Features:
1. Long Sustainable 4400mAh Inbuilt Battery
2. Powerful Output & Top Display
3. Safer Charging with Temperature Protection System
4. EC2 Coils for Great Vaping Experience
5. Convenient Retractable Top Fill
6. Easy Cleaning
7. Quick and Efficient Recharging
8. Easily Accessible Charging Port
9. Dual Circuit Protection

If you want to buy it directly, please to check>> Eleaf IStick MELO Kit for $36.99

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Get GeekVape Blade 235W Kit For Free Giveaway!

Hello vapors!
Good news GeekVape Blade 235W Kit free for you ! Here is a chance:
Giveaway entrance>>GeekVape Blade Kit

Specifications:
Mod:
Constructed from advanced aircraft grade material;
Output range: 5~235W;
Powered by 2 x 18650 / 20700 / 21700 batteries (with adapter, batteries not included);
Beautiful pattern overall the body;
Oversized fire button;
Ergonomic design for better grip;
510 threading connection;

Tank:
Threaded top filling;
Adjustable bottom airflow;
Coil: IM1 KA1 0.4ohm (40~60W), 0.15ohm coil for option
You'll be the next winner !

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Uwell Fancier RTA/RDA+UWELL Ironfist 200W=Exceed Its Value

Hello vapers !
Uwell Ironfist Kit coming!It comes with the Ironfist TC Box Mod and Crown 3 Sub Ohm Tank
Uwell Fancier RTA/RDA Tank

Uwell Fancier RTA/RDA Tank is an innovative tank atomizer from Uwell. You can use it as an RTA or exchange the glass with the top cap and use it as an RDA
Features:
1. An extra RDA top cap, can use it as an RTA or RDA
2. Innovative downward wicking
3. Unique design to prevent spitback
4. Larger e-Liquid Slot filling in one go
5. 4 adjustable airflow holes to customize different vaping
UWELL Ironfist 200W

VpyyY

The UWELL Ironfist 200W TC Box Mod is a performance vape mod built for modern demands, deploying a mature yet sophisticated design and high-performance Snakeskin textured leather, feels first-class and gives the ironfist that stylish

look. Along with the exclusive single switch design, no need to click the fire button 5 times, simple and safe. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Ironfist fires up to a 200W maximum output.
Features:
1. Single switch for safe experience
2. Pretty appearance and an ergonomic design
3. Powered by dual 18650 batteries with a 200W maximum output
4. Including multiple working modes and several safety features
5. Simple interaction system with user-friendly interface displays

Last edited:

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
2018,Free Gift Send To You ,Seize The Opportunity!
Hello vapors!
Long time no see , we are back from the Chinese NewYear holiday, miss you so much , did you miss efun.top?
Today we have a gift send to you-allthe orderes from Feb28th to Much 2nd , will get a "1 Bag Wick 'N' Vape Cotton Bacon V1 For E-Cigarettes" for free .
please join us !

Flash sale :
Digiflavor Lynx RDA Tank 2ml 7.99$ (number limited)
VAPORMEN EXCELL-ⅠMOD 1300MAH $1.99 (number limited)
WindWalker RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer 25mm 4.99$
Sigelei 75W Box Mod Temperature Control VW Mod 14.99$
we have the lowest price and all the orderes from 28th Feb to 2ndMuch will get a cotton for free !
More discount please notice here :

please Seize the opportunity join us to get free gift !

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Efun.top More Discounts Coming!

Hello vapers !
8th Mar Women's day coming also more discounts coming!Please join us to save more !

The price of Top 50 hot sale items cuts 20% to 50% directly

orderes over69$ could get a 9.99$ WindWalker RDA for free , with code : GET86 ,number limited (only 50pcs )

Orderes over 69$ reduce 3$ with code : 69RED3
Orderes over99$ reduce 10$ with code : 99RED10
The above discounts from 5th -12th Mar ,2018
Grab the opportunity to save money!
Join us now!

sanjaynarayan

Member For 1 Year
2018,Free Gift Send To You ,Seize The Opportunity!
Hello vapors!
Long time no see , we are back from the Chinese NewYear holiday, miss you so much , did you miss efun.top?
Today we have a gift send to you-allthe orderes from Feb28th to Much 2nd , will get a "1 Bag Wick 'N' Vape Cotton Bacon V1 For E-Cigarettes" for free .
please join us !

Flash sale :
Digiflavor Lynx RDA Tank 2ml 7.99$ (number limited)
VAPORMEN EXCELL-ⅠMOD 1300MAH $1.99 (number limited)
WindWalker RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer 25mm 4.99$
Sigelei 75W Box Mod Temperature Control VW Mod 14.99$
we have the lowest price and all the orderes from 28th Feb to 2ndMuch will get a cotton for free !
More discount please notice here :

please Seize the opportunity join us to get free gift !
Efun.top More Discounts Coming!

Hello vapers !
8th Mar Women's day coming also more discounts coming!Please join us to save more !

The price of Top 50 hot sale items cuts 20% to 50% directly

orderes over69$ could get a 9.99$ WindWalker RDA for free , with code : GET86 ,number limited (only 50pcs )

Orderes over 69$ reduce 3$ with code : 69RED3
Orderes over99$ reduce 10$ with code : 99RED10
The above discounts from 5th -12th Mar ,2018
Grab the opportunity to save money!
Join us now!

Could you please revert on my query on order 100131562? Have written a mail, message in facebook and left a msg here as well but have not received any response till now!!!

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Efun.top New Arrival Update

Hello everyone !
Do you know that the latest new products? Here are some that you cant miss .
SMOK V-Fin Mod

SMOK V-Fin 160W TC Box Mod is an elegant box mod with an unique inlaid pattern, measures 85mm x 56mm x 31.5mm in size. Features powerful internal 8000mAh battery, the V-Fin box Mod delivers a maximum power of 160W, available in TC, VW and Memory Modes for you to choose. Together with big fire key and high-definition OLED screen, the V Fin mod will bring you comfortable hand feel and powerful output wattage. Besides, there are multiple types of protections to safeguard.
Specifications:
Size: 85 x 56 x 31.5mm
Power Range: 6W-160W
Standby Current: <500uA
Voltage Range: 0.5V-0.9V
Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-3Ω(VW)/ 0.06Ω-3Ω(TC)
Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F/ 100°C-315°C

SMOK Devilkin Mod

Description:
SMOK Devilkin 225W Box Mod is the incarnation of courage and justice, with ergonomic design with lateral big fire key, comfortable to grip and operate. Works with dual 18650 batteries, the SMOK Devilkin Mod delivers a maximum output of 225W, along with three modes avaible to choose, including VW mode, TC mode(Ti, Ni, SS) and Memory mode. This mod adopts curve design, upgraded UI interface for better using experience. This SMOK Devilkin Box Mod is perfectly pair with TFV12 Prince tank, which will bring you ultimate vaping experience.

Specifications:
Mod Size: 86 x 49.6 x 34.2mm
Power Range: 1W-225W
Standby Current: <500μA
Output Voltage: 0.5V-9.0V
Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-2.5Ω(VW)/0.05Ω-2.0Ω(TC)
Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F/100°C-315°C

one more import thing all the new items with code "NP5D" get 5% off .
Want to know more new items >>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The First Bottom Airflow RDA In The World Do You Want To Get It ?

Hello vapers !
Great news you must know ,the first bottom Airflow RDA in the world coming -GeekVape Loop RDA

Main Features:
1.Unique W shaped build deck
2.support both single and dual coils
3.Allows direct dripping from the mouthpiece without leakage
4.Surround airflow system transferring from side to bottom
5.bottom airflow
Description:
Loop RDA is an all new RDA featuring W shaped build deck incorporated withsurround airflow design, which ensures full effectiveness of the airflow that significantly enhances the flavor while minimizing leakage.
DO you want to have a try ?
Here is a chance to get it for free
Entrance>>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The World's First Voice Control Kit- IJOY Avenger 270 TC Kit

Hello vapors !
Major discovery, IJOY released voice control kit- IJOY Avenger 270
It is the first artificial intelligent vape kit with voice control in the world. It is compatible with dual 20700 and 18650 batteries (Battery not included, Adaptor included) for long lasting endurance and maximum output can be reached

to 234W for large vapors. Avenger 270 Mod features a cool and fashion design, which comes with a large side fire button, TCR function and large colorful OLED display screen to show vaping details clearly. Also, IJOY Avenger Mod supports

NI, TI, SS temperature control, customized modes and etc to offer vapers great vaping experience. The included Avenger Tank comes with 3.2ml e juice capacity and can be enlarged to 4.7ml easily by bubble glass tube. Avenger Tank

is designed for large clouds with large air delivery. IJOY Avenger adopts X3-Mesh coils for soft flavors. IJOY Avenger Kit is a personalized design kit

which can bring you amazing vaping experience.

Specifications:
Capacity: 3.2ml/4.7ml
Max Wattage: 234W
Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohm
TCR function
NI/TI/SS temperature control
Unique Custom User Mode
USB port charging support
Firmware Upgradeable
Do you want to get it ?
More information >>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
RTA & RDA Which Do You Prefer?

Hello vapers !
Today we'll introduce you some items , maybe you'll love them .
Hcigar Aeolus RTA

Features:
-510 threading connection
-316 Stainless steel+ glass construction
-Airflow control system

Description:
Hcigar Aeolus 3.0ml RTA
get more>>

Blitz BF Ghoul RDA

Description:
The Blitz BF Ghoul RDA adopts innovative design on the building post, which is an integrated post with ceramic clamp for single coil building. The tank comes with side airflow, which is adjustable. Gold plated positive pin provides great conductivity. Resin and acrylic drip tips are included.

Specifications:
Diameter: 22mm (base);
Single post design with ceramic clamp;
Single coil configuration;
Adjustable side airflow;
Deep juice well;
PEEK insulator;
Gold plated positive pin;
Comes with bottom feeder pin
get more>>
DO you like them ?Which do you perfer?

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sigelei Snowwolf 85w Coming Do You Want It?

Hello vapers !
Snowwolf new available-Snowwolf 85w Mod ,easyly to take do you want to try it ?

Description:
Sigelei Snowwolf 85w TC Box Mod is the next revitalization of the beloved snowwolf. Made of high quality Aluminum alloy & zinc alloy, the Snowwolf 85w has a pocket friendly, simply style mod with different skin covers for holding and vaping. Along with a really easy to use 0.91〞OLED display for clearly showing your vaping datas. Powered by single 18650 battery and power can up to 85w, supports various modes. Excellently ergomically designed with good hand feel makes this the perfect vape device to sit back and enjoy!

Specifications:
Size: 90.4*40.4*24.8 mm
Main material: Aluminum alloy + zinc alloy
Display: 0.91〞OLED
Wattage range: 10W~85W
Temperature range: 100℃~300℃/212℉~572℉
Voltage input: 3.2V~4.2V
Voltage output: 1.0V-7.5V
Battery support: 1*18650
Modes: POWER/Ti1/316/Ni200/304/317
Resistance range: 0.05Ω-3.0Ω
Coil supporting: Kanthal/SS(304/316/317)/TCR/Ni200/Titanium
Charging support (Micro USB): DC 5V/2A

get more>>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Powerful And Portable Kit Is WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3

Hello vapors !
Are you looking for an strong and portable TC Kit? This one you must cant miss it -WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3

include GNOME King Tank and Reuleaux RX GEN3 Mod
Description:
Designed by JayBo, the WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual 230W is a powerful and portable TC Box Kit from Reuleaux RX family with a Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual 230W TC MOD and a all-new 2ml/5.8ml Gnome King atomizer. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, RX GEN3 Dual fires up to 230W max output with advanced VW/TC modes. Together with a large 1.3 inch display, easy-to-go user interface, spring-loaded 510 pin and 2A fast charging, RX GEN3 Dual 230W will brings you a really simple yet strong vaping.
Perfectly paired with 2ml/ 5.8ml GNOME King atomizer which has the powerful WM coils with easy top filling design and adjustable bottom airflow control, WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual is definitely a great vaping device for cloud chasers!
get more>>

WISMEC GNOME King Tank

Features:
1. Crown Molding Tank with Perfect Color Scheme
2. Updated WM01 Coil for Intense Flavor and Clouds
3. Retractable Top Fill with 5.8ml Large E-liquid capacity
Specifications:
Size: 57.0mm(H) * 26.0mm(D)
E-liquid capacity: 5.8ml
Coil: WM01 Single 0.4ohm Head
Get more>>

Reuleaux RX GEN3 MOD

Features:
1. Max 230W output with dual 18650 cells
2. 1.3-inch large display
3. 2A max charging current for quick charge
4. Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection

get more>>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
New Vape Pod Starter kit:Joyetech Exceed Edge

Hello vapers!
Here is a sports car with illuminated taillights are you interested?

Joyetech Exceed Edge Kit is the first vape pod starter kit by Joyetech, inspired by design of sports car with illuminated taillights. With smooth appearance and pocket size, Exceed Edge Kit integrates a coil changeable pod system with large 2ml e juice capacity to bring you great vaping experience. Exceed Edge Pod Kit supports both flavor chasing and high nicotine (salts) to satisfy variety vapers. There is an ergonomic big fire button for easy operation. To own it making your vaping wonderful!

Specifications:
2ml e-juice capacity
Coil changeable pod system
Optimized for flavor-chasing and high nicotine(salts) users
Inspired by the design of sports car with illuminated taillights
Integrated streamlined structure and ergonomic huge fire button
Compact & sleek pod for both starters and experienced vapers
Let's bring this unique design home!

get more >>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Why You Must Chooose GeekVape Loop RDA?

Hellp vapers !
are you looking for a good RTA ? GeekVape Loop RDA you cant miss it .Why ? let's see .
Features:
Unique W shaped build deck
Easy coil building for both single and dual coils
Allows direct dripping from the mouthpiece without leakage
Surround airflow system transferring from side to bottom
Full effectiveness of the airflow delivery and significantly enhancing the flavor
Side to bottom airflow minimizes leakage
Geekvape Loop RDA in stock now , it really beautiful, which mod you want to mech it?

PUkbbDS.jpg

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
4th Anniversary celebration More Surprise...

Hello vapers !
Have a good weekend.As we all know that efun.top has the best price,today is 4th Anniversary celebration,
ALL the items at purchasing price and with code 4TH8F get 8%off,of course our wholesale customer with code"4TH3F" get3%off .really really low price!

DO you want to know how low the price?
Follow us!
Digiflavor Themis RTA$21.15
GeekVape Blade 235W Kit$39.55
Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA $14.71
Geekvape Gbox kit$45.99
More low price items waiting for you!Seize the opportunity ,on Mar26th code 4TH8F will end .
Also more Surprise incessant,Flash sale on Mar26th 10:00(Beijing time )
c3vTYNj.jpg

0.99$get GeekVape Loop RDA with code "SKS1"only 3pcs
0.99$get Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA 22mm with code"SKS2" only 3pcs.
First check out first win.

What are you waiting for?Let's go!

sanjaynarayan

Member For 1 Year

I hate fukkin liars...
Avoid buying in Efun.top
You got it right - they are bludy liars

sanjaynarayan

Member For 1 Year
These bastards will not respond after placing the order. And you can compare their prices with FT/Urvapin. Product+shipping cost will be more or less equal to or higher than FT/urvapin and add-on you will get from efun is lousy service. Late shipping, no response over the mail.

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Why SO Many People Choose Wotofo Nudge 22 RDA?

Hello vapers!
More and more vapers choose RDA why?
First:big cloud , second :better flavour.But how to choose a good RDA?
As many people want to choose a easy and quick building RDA , and want good flavor.Wotofo Nudge 22 must make you satisfied .why? let's see....

Wotofo Nudge RDA, featuring 22mm diameter, is designed with the 4 posts in stagger and side open post hole system which enables easy rebuilding. Features the deep juice deck and juice shed system, it will hold more e-juice to deliver a dense flavor. With the included BF Pin, Nudge RDA is easy to refill and brings the chase cloud vapor.
Features:
810 resin drip tip, also compatible with 510 drip tip
Two top caps with different airholes
Germany-made PEEK insulation
Single coil deck for easy and quick building
Direct top e-liquid fill system
Bottom feed supply for Squonk Mods
get more>>

sanjaynarayan

Member For 1 Year
Here is some bulkshit response from efun and my response to them. Email ID and other personal details has been removed.

Stop giving some nonsensical reasons.

The item I ordered was not a presale item and you have taken almost a week to dispatch.

If the time of shipping is decided by manufacturer and if you guys are not having stocks clearly mention it in your shipping policy.

Just having few policies for the sake of having them doesn't make any sense.

Why is it mentioned that the item will be shipped in 2 - 48 hours if you don't have any control on shipping? I have not bought the item from shipping company or from the manufacturer have I?

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Monday, 26 March, 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Regarding order ########
To: Sanjay Narayan

Hi
We apologize for the inconvenience!
The time for shipping is decided by the manufacturer and the shipping company.
If you order the item in stock, then your order can be shipped out more quickly.
But if you order for presale item, it's normal to wait.
Good products deserve to wait.
Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi
fist really sorry for this , can i know your order number ? i'll check which item you ordered .because usually if items in stock we'll ship it within 48 hours , but if order include pre-sale items will be dispatched once all get in stock , the presale date just a probably time , if the factory delivery delay we have to change the pre-sasle time , really sorry for this maybe the item you ordered the factory delivery delay but we dind't change the pre-sale date in time , really sorry for the inconveneince ,later we'll Supervise our pre-sale period in time , I give my sincere apologies to you on behalf of our company, and We will give you a compensation for the inconvenience. We will immediately check our website change pre-sale date ,i promise we'll never let it happen again .Here is our manager's email [email protected] .please send your order number. we'll sove the problem .
The trouble we have brought to you is really very sorry.
Zoe

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
New Vapers Pay Attatention ...

Hello vapers!
Are you a new member of vaper? Or are you looking for a starter kit for your family?
Eleaf ICard Kit is good choice. Why?

There are 4 reasons :
1. Super slim size, like a card
2. Four-color LED battery life indicator
3. Protective mouth cover for clean vape
4. 2ml juice capacity with built-in 650mAh battery
The Eleaf iCard Kit is powered by built-in 650mAh battery. As a newest start kit which is very simple to use, you just need to fill in the juice and click the fire key, then you can enjoy an amazing vaping experience! The iCard kit contains a 2ml cartridge and all-new ID 1.2ohm coil head. The protective mouth cover on the top provides a clean vape for you! It is really suit for starter vapers as its portable size and easy operation!

get more>>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vapefly Wormhole RDA VS GeekVape Loop RDA Who Will Win?

Hello vapers!
I need your help , today I find another good RDA Vapefly Wormhole,it has Side & Below airflow channel-Airflow surrounding the coil to produce outstanding flavor & huge cloud,Multiple airflow controlling for Single & Dual Coil-Extra inner airflow adjusting clamps for more choice.Squonk BF available;Deep juice well;Fit for 510/810 drip tip;

But i also like GeekVape Loop RDA,
It has Unique W shaped build deck .Easy coil building for both single and dual coils ,First-rate taste,big cloud .No E-juice spill.

so i feel confused , whihc is beeter? DO you know the difference between them?
In your opinion Vapefly Wormhole RDA VS GeekVape Loop RDA Who will Win?
01aY5Uz.jpg

Do you want to get them for free? Here is a chance.
Entrance LOOP RDA
Entrance Wormhole RDA>>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
3.28Sale New Arrivals

Hello vapers !
3.28 sale coming with code "BSDF" get 10% off and wholesale web order over400$ get Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA for free with code "GETVG6"
Here are some new arrivals

Beauty ring RDA arrival-Hellvape Anglo RDA

Description:
The Hellvape Anglo RDA is a dual post deck dripper that has great flavor with its airflow system. It comes with 2 AFC rings. 24mm and 29 mm beauty ring. Monoblock one piece top cap all made from SS316 for solid best bold flavor!

get more>>

Think Vape Finder DNA250

Description:
The Think Vape Finder DNA250 TC Box Mod presents a striking triple 18650 structural device powered by Evolv's DNA250 Chip, delivering the ultimate workhorse device with high-end ergonomic design along with premier performance customization. The main frame of the Finder DNA250 is made of high-quality Zinc Alloy, featuring a plethora of leather battery cover design on a poly-angular body that rests comfortably in the palm of the hands. The Finder DNA250 integrates Evolv's most powerful chipset, featuring incredible 97% output efficiency rating, tremendous range from 1 to 250 watts, full temperature control with wide range of heating elements, and coupled with Escribe software for the most customizable and upgradeable output capability.
get more >>

original Eleaf ICard Kit $16.99

Features:
1. Super slim size, like a card
2. Four-color LED battery life indicator
3. Protective mouth cover for clean vape
4. 2ml juice capacity with built-in 650mAh battery

get more >>

Zoe Zhang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is Starter Kit More And More Popular?

Hello vapers !
Now more and more people joined Ecig team .As a new vaper we want to find a vape which easy to use and easy to carry.So more and more people choose Starter Kit.
Here are some good Starter Kit you 'll like .
Vaporesso Orca Solo

Vaporesso Orca Solo Starter Kit comes with 1.5ml capacity tank. Powered by built-in 800mAh battery, the Orca Solo provides a long-lasting vaping time to you. The included tank features top refill. The unique CCELL coil is optimized for high nicotine satisfaction. The Flash Heat System brings purer and smoother flavor by rapid and even heating. The Orca Solo is perfect for starters and Mouth-to-Lung enthusiasts.
Features:
Best for MTL Vape
Easy Top Refill Design
Flash Heat System
CCELL Coil for High Nicotine Satisfaction
Omni Board Mini
1A Quick Charge & Built-in 800mAh Battery
get more>>

Vaporesso Cascade One Plus

The Vaporesso Cascade One Plus SE is a specially designed super flavor Starter Kit from Cascade One family with portable pen-style design and attractive patterns. The Cascade One Plus SE Kit comes with 3000mAh built-in battery and all-new 6.5ml/2ml Cascade Baby SE Sub-ohm Tank. Powered by 3000mAh built-in battery with advanced Omni Board Mini chip, the Cascade One Plus SE will bring you a powerful vaping with high performance and safe usage.
And the unique Cascade Baby SE Tank features easy top fill system with safety lock mechanism for convenient refilling and avoiding leakage. What's more, the Cascade Baby SE has the innovative GT mesh coil to enlarge the heating area and the revolutionary triangular airflow system to produce denser cloud. Don't hesitate. The Vaporesso Cascade One Plus SE will bring you an extremely excellent vaping.

Specifications:
Size: 24.5mm(D) x 138mm(H)
Capacity: 2ml(TPD Version)/6.5ml(Standard Version)
Battery: Built-in 3000mAh battery
Coil: GT Mesh Coil 0.18ohm(50W-90W), GT CCELL2 Coil 0.3ohm(35W-40W)
Charging Time: 1.5h

get more>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors