Become a Patron!

Efun shipping time?

I order something from efun.com since the 20th of Aug and haven't received anything yet. What can I or should do?

speedman2049

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I
I order something from efun.com since the 20th of Aug and haven't received anything yet. What can I or should do?

I had just posted a new thread about these guys and their very poor customer service so i hope that you can get your issue resolved but with their CS, it's going to be hard.

Did you ever get a tracking number? Did it show as shipped out?

I know (from what i read on other threads) threads that they are slow, but i see you've been waiting almost 2 months!!!

I saw on another thread this user "Cavan" that seems to be a rep of efun top, and he had answered some questions and issues people had with efun top so maybe you can message him? I will message him as well for my issue that i've been having with them as well as i started another thread on here trying to place an order (which I'm starting to 2nd guess if i should even take the risk).

I am waiting for my shipment to be able to be tracked from efun.top. I was provided shipping number the day following placing my order on 10/19 and after one week I emailed CS letting them know my shipping info is still not available, they told me they will notify the post and contact me soon. I'm still waiting for their reply.

speedman2049

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am waiting for my shipment to be able to be tracked from efun.top. I was provided shipping number the day following placing my order on 10/19 and after one week I emailed CS letting them know my shipping info is still not available, they told me they will notify the post and contact me soon. I'm still waiting for their reply.

I had ordered from them on the 23rd and tracking info from the tracking number finally showed up on the 26th, so far so good for me. Did you check to see if you got a tracking number on your order? If you login go to My Account you should see all your orders, then click on View Order then click on Shipments and you should see your tracking number down below and can check it out on https://www.17track.net .

Typically i know from my past experiences that china post's tracking system is always a bit screwy. I've had a couple of orders before that took forever for the tracking number to finally show any info.

I actually got a tracking number the day after I placed the order, but when I track with 17track I've been getting a service error, the shipment is supposed to be from the Netherlands, which I haven't seen anyone having a shipment come from in any research of the company in forums or reddit.

speedman2049

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh ok, well hmm weird. I just went to check online about post netherlands and vape gear and you'r right! It's been hit and miss lately with those guys as they don't even know what they're allowed or not allowed to ship, those postNL guys need to get their shit together.
And only to find this out now as i had just placed an order from another chinese vendor for LGhg2 18650 batteries and guess who their using... PostNL FML. I also checked my tracking number with PostNL and still no tracking number as well and it's been almost a week damn it, keeping my fingers crossed that somehow it makes it over as these batteries are supposed to be genuine ones from what i read from peoples reviews and tests.

I'm basically in the same boat as you for my batteries from PostNL...

Wow, I ordered the exact batteries to accompany my wismec reuleaux rx2/3 and smok minos tank. I ordered a set of hv4's from an American company 2 days after I ordered with efun.top and they've been sitting at my house waiting for days. Should've skipped the 18650 order from overseas.

speedman2049

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya, batteries lately are a PITA to ship from overseas but they have the best prices, plus i'm wondering how vape retailers are getting there's as well. At some point to have to be brought over from overseas as well...

I'm not panicking, Ive contacted every person from their CS and if worst comes to worst I'll have them cancel the batteries from the order, vape super saver has them for a slightly higher price as long as I get my half price mod and tank.

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Would you please let me know your order number ,thank you !

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I

I had just posted a new thread about these guys and their very poor customer service so i hope that you can get your issue resolved but with their CS, it's going to be hard.

Did you ever get a tracking number? Did it show as shipped out?

I know (from what i read on other threads) threads that they are slow, but i see you've been waiting almost 2 months!!!

I saw on another thread this user "Cavan" that seems to be a rep of efun top, and he had answered some questions and issues people had with efun top so maybe you can message him? I will message him as well for my issue that i've been having with them as well as i started another thread on here trying to place an order (which I'm starting to 2nd guess if i should even take the risk).
Let me know your order number , Yes , I m more than willing to help you to solve all the problem, thank you guys

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Recently the busy order season has coming , the custom are being more strictly for checking orders , there would be few delay than before .
Could you please send me your order number , let me to keep an eye on your order,thank you in advance

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I actually got a tracking number the day after I placed the order, but when I track with 17track I've been getting a service error, the shipment is supposed to be from the Netherlands, which I haven't seen anyone having a shipment come from in any research of the company in forums or reddit.
Hello ,
PostNl is Nertheland post , the packge are ship from CHina to Nertheland , then dispatched from Nertherland to gloabal. It always takes 3-5 days to nertherland , and from nertherland to other country , it need 2-7days to reach your hand.
Recently postNl has a very strict checking for custom , so we dont use it during this time . If you are USA clients , it is better to Choose epacket.
Thank you !

Cavan from the efun.top just contacted me and gave me correct info. I've been given updated tracking info from him, give him your order number he'll help you out.

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the help and correct info, aleviated a lot of stress on my end lol
It is my pleasure , hope you can get it your package soon. Feel free to contact me if anything else I can help=P Good day !

Jon469

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mr cavan need your help because i order a tank from you guys on nov.28 on dic.2 was on the docs.Today dic.15 still on the docks this ain't right.

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Mr cavan need your help because i order a tank from you guys on nov.28 on dic.2 was on the docs.Today dic.15 still on the docks this ain't right.
Hi , I m here now , can you please show me your order number , thank you!

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm sorry sir , we have a time difference , sorry for cannot respond you immediately , but we will help you the first time when we get in office , thank you !

Jon469

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LT491326751CN HOW much time i have to wait it's been 13 days still preship why

Efun.top is a garbage place to do business with. They will take your money, not ship your items, constantly change their story, stall, lie, and when all else fails offer you $1.98 worth of cotton bacon lol. Here's my story:

On the 25th of February I placed a pre sale order for a Themis RTA and a Blade Mod. The pre sale ended on the 28th of February, the same day the Chinese holiday ended. I got an email confirmation letting me know the items would be shipped after the holiday ended. After the 28th rolled around and my items didn't get shipped, I tried contacting them. They are almost never available on their Zendesk web chat during the hours they say they are working, so I emailed them. Never got a response back.

A couple days later (March 1st) I was able to reach a rep on their Zendesk chat. I was told the items should be shipped out next week, because they were very busy coming back from the holiday. Okay, fair enough. At the end of the next week, my items still hadn't been shipped. So, once again I contacted them through email and left messages with Zendesk since they once again were not available during their working hours.I once again get no response.

I went on their website and emailed every address they had on there, and finally got a response on March 9th. Their response was this: "Hi GeekVape Blade TC Box MOD 235W this item only black in stock now other colors all presale please wait kindly". Which is a lie. I went on their website and took screenshots showing that NO WHERE does it say the items are on pre sale. I sent over those screenshots, as well as screenshots from when I placed the order showing the pre sale date ending the 28th, as well as their invoice stating the items would be shipped after the holiday was over.

I told them at that point their behavior was unacceptable, I wanted my items shipped asap. If they couldn't ship my items within a timely manner, that I would be willing to give them more time in exchange for a partial refund or store credit. First, they told me they would ship my items in a week, but offer no credit. Then they backpedaled, changed it to "sometime around March 23rd", and offered two packages of cotton bacon (which they sell for $.98 a piece) to compensate me. At this point, that feels like a slap in the face.

Just to give you guys some perspective, directvapor.com was two days late shipping an order out. They immediately apologized when I called to find out what was happening and gave me a $20 credit for their error. The whole order was like $22 and some change. My order with efun.top was $65 and some change, shipping out almost a month late, and they offered $1.98 worth of cotton. So yeah, I'm in the middle of a claim with PayPal now. This was supposed to be a birthday gift for my fiancé. Thanks efun.top for being scumbags, I will make sure everyone knows how you treat your customers.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You might have better luck posting in a thread that hasn't been dormant for over a year.

VU Sponsors