Become a Patron!

Economic War with China: Get your cheap attys and mods now?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why are stupid people glorified in our entertainment media?

Why I gave up on mainstream TV years ago.

commercials are just a s bad.
Look Stupid people buy our stuff so you should buy it too?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jackie gleason, Fred Flintstone, Archie Bunker, Homer simpson.....

Do we never tire of the same stereotype of the loud and arrogant overweight stupid guy?
What does this say about our society?

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Economic Wars will never affect the single purchase made by a simple vaper, only the companies who buy large quantities. Even if the Fucking Dick Association had it way the lone vape will be able to get MOD's, Tanks and e-Liquids into the country.

Wouldn't be too sure about that. Attys and mods are made of Chinese steel (SS). Over 95% of attys are made in China (some even etched near 510 pin).

In addition, there is a strong chance that the administration will soon enact additional policies to limit the entry of Chinese products into U.S. markets, with the Chinese steel industry a good bet to be next in line to face punitive import taxes.​

https://theconversation.com/why-the-us-shouldnt-start-a-trade-war-with-china-82106

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wouldn't be too sure about that. Attys and mods are made of Chinese steel (SS). Over 95% of attys are made in China (some even etched near 510 pin).

In addition, there is a strong chance that the administration will soon enact additional policies to limit the entry of Chinese products into U.S. markets, with the Chinese steel industry a good bet to be next in line to face punitive import taxes.​

https://theconversation.com/why-the-us-shouldnt-start-a-trade-war-with-china-82106
Do you have any idea how few Americans give a fuck about your ability to have a real "bitch'n" collection of cheap chinese cloned toys for your hobby.................................just say'n.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have any idea how few Americans give a fuck about your ability to have a real "bitch'n" collection of cheap chinese cloned toys for your hobby.................................just say'n.
Ohh about as many as care what you think about it?
Quit being a jerk.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey asshole maybe Bernie Sanders will give you free chinese gear...after all you're entitled to a free hobby...
Ohh I have a free hobby taking cheap shots at assholes on bulletin boards.
well not free, I have to pay for net access and electricity and such.

A hobby I would be glad to see the demand for go away.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh I have a free hobby taking cheap shots at assholes on bulletin boards.
well not free, I have to pay for net access and electricity and such.

A hobby I would be glad to see the demand for go away.
you take shots at assholes....hmm that's a little too much information dude...but from everything I've seen you are the one taking the shots you get slapped around on this forum like a hokey puck...

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you take shots at assholes....hmm that's a little too much information dude...but from everything I've seen you are the one taking the shots you get slapped around on this forum like a hokey puck...
Your distorted view of the world is amazing.
totally wrong, but amazing in the degree of wrongness.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
degree of wrongness?....seriously....did the trailer park have it's own schools where you grew up.
So you did not understand what that meant?
Not surprising.

Here ya go.

Definitions of wrongness
n the quality of not conforming to fact or truth
Synonyms:
incorrectness
Antonyms:
correctness, rightness
conformity to fact or truth
Types:
erroneousness, error
inadvertent incorrectness
deviation
the error of a compass due to local magnetic disturbances
Type of:
quality
an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you did not understand what that meant?
Not surprising.
no I'm not fluent in gibberish...the" degree of wrongness "comment sort of froze me in my tracks..like stumbeling on a two headed lamb while out for a walk.....Ill get back to you.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no I'm not fluent in gibberish...the" degree of wrongness "comment sort of froze me in my tracks..like stumbeling on a two headed lamb while out for a walk.....Ill get back to you.
Ohh I edited in the definition for ya.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no,no, don't do that...I'd hate to see the English language mauled even further by you....maybe there is someone with shoes around who could help you out with what you want to post.

For one who uses 'libtard' and such to complain about someone else misusing the English language?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
from the Oxford living dictionary.....

NOUN
US
informal, offensive
  • A contemptuous term for a person with left-wing political views.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Now now children! If you can't play nice someone should take away your toys. If your government wants to make it difficult for you to buy cheap goods from abroad then, undoubtedly, it's because some rich friend wants to corner the market on these goods. That's the way government works, Liberal, Conservative, no matter. They're all the same. It's rich people looking after each other and piss on you if you're not in the club.

VU Sponsors