Become a Patron!

Eclipse!

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hope you all had a chance to watch the eclipse! Here in NM is was only about a 60% eclipse but I'm watching 3 streams atm. Such an awesome experience!

Facebook Nasa Edge Steam

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UK can't see it at all & sorry for giving you shit whisky. I have bipolar & I go in shitty moods. Didn't mean anything by it, I say things I don't mean all the time. How the hell my girlfriend sticks by me is a mystery to me, I have good people in my life and feel lucky. Don't wanna fall out with you, my first proper experience on here was going on whiskeys corner an your all a great bunch on there.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UK can't see it at all & sorry for giving you shit whisky. I have bipolar & I go in shitty moods. Didn't mean anything by it, I say things I don't mean all the time. How the hell my girlfriend sticks by me is a mystery to me, I have good people in my life and feel lucky. Don't wanna fall out with you, my first proper experience on here was going on whiskeys corner an your all a great bunch on there.
We good Skold

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Daughter sent this pic 10 minutes ago taken through special glass placed over cell phone, we are the tail end (Eastcoast) and it will be just about over around 4pm (60%)
LqiTtCD.jpg

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Daughter sent this pic 10 minutes ago taken through special glass placed over cell phone, we are the tail end (Eastcoast) and it will be just about over around 4pm (60%)
LqiTtCD.jpg
I wish I could of seen it, we only get a very partial percentage we can see. Much less than 45% & far to cloudy in the shitty country to see. God damn this United kingdom haha

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh, I remember an eclipse back in the 70's. Call me boring but it really wasn't a bid deal for me

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah I didn't really get to see it cause I didn't have cool glasses and couldn't find my damn welding goggles. It looked similar outside to Khassy's photo too so there wasn't much to see. The live streams were cool though. We did note how odd it was that it seemed shady outside.

My wife said next one she wants to go some place to see a total eclipse. Not sure if I'm that excited about it lol.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A few hours from here had total eclipse, wish I had experienced that, but this wasn't bad at all. I used an extra pair of glasses to cover the lens. They said we had 95%. It didn't get night time dark outside, but it looked like when the sun is setting.

P1020416c.JPG

Then these little moon shadows that filtered through the tree in the back yard. Pretty neat!

20170821_142618c.jpg

VU Sponsors