Become a Patron!

Ecigfit.com Danger

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you happen to stumble upon this site like I did, Run Fast & Far Away. This site is a hoax and the people that run it are nothing but hypothetical liars.

This site will lead you to believe they are located in the United States. Their not. They are out of freaking Japan or China, somewhere over there.

They have a couple phone numbers listed on their site and none of them are any good. Not a freaking one of them. They also have an address listed and if you Google it, you will end up in a residential area in the middle of the street.

I was lead to a page they created on Facebook. They posted a couple numbers there and a different address. All of them fictional. Fortunately Facebook was the only way I communicated with these people and it would take at least 24 hours before I got a reply.

I ordered a Smok Majesty and a Smok Baby Beast tank on the 9th of December. On January 2nd, I finally received my package. I did get what I ordered and it all was authentic. What I found odd was that they listed what was in the package as a Children's Toy. Unbelievable.

Very disappointed and I learned a valuable lesson. Do your homework before making a major purchase like I did.
1ad482b602e6766ef116a704c297e983.jpg
ed7cb850c79f64e03e76b9a4c8960662.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
DANG!

At least you didn't get ripped off

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They listed it as "childrens toy" on the customs declaration so customs wouldn't confiscate it. They did you a favor. If it had said "vape gear" you might have received it, or you might not have. Better safe than sorry. It says the origin is "CN" which is China, and although I've never heard of this particular company, it seems they operate like most other Chinese companies that sell overseas. I don't know why they'd want you to think they were in the U.S., though, it's very common to buy directly from Chinese companies. I don't know why they'd want to hide that fact, but whatever. Now you know. You can get stuff a lot cheaper direct from China, if you're willing to wait a few weeks for it.

And you meant hypocritical, not hypothetical. It did give me a giggle, though. ;)

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They listed it as "childrens toy" on the customs declaration so customs wouldn't confiscate it. They did you a favor. If it had said "vape gear" you might have received it, or you might not have. Better safe than sorry. It says the origin is "CN" which is China, and although I've never heard of this particular company, it seems they operate like most other Chinese companies that sell overseas. I don't know why they'd want you to think they were in the U.S., though, it's very common to buy directly from Chinese companies. I don't know why they'd want to hide that fact, but whatever. Now you know. You can get stuff a lot cheaper direct from China, if you're willing to wait a few weeks for it.

And you meant hypocritical, not hypothetical. It did give me a giggle, though. ;)

Yea, I dont mind buying from China if I know that that is where the purchases are coming from. In this case, they mislead me to think otherwise and it does make sense as to why the package was labeled as it was. I received my vape mail and that is what matters. They are selling this equipment at a cheap price and I just jumped on it without doing the homework.

VU Sponsors