Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
People trying to divorce or amputate their tongues, if they get a dry hit on rayon. :facepalm: :blech:

Andria

To be fair, ... me distracted with my tongue hanging out into the sausage grinder, over Daniel Craig's tight bum does not count as trying to amputate my tongue. You need to tell somebody when you start cranking that thing.:)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
*smirking with grin ear to ear & lol* Ayup, yup they will at that be.

I'm pondering moving to Canada. Legal now to carry around an ounce (30 g) of wacky w*** & use it even in public. Don't know that I would be a continual user but at least it would nice not to face Gitmo if I chose to chill of an evening. Trouble being convincing my witch of going to the Great White North.

That is compounded by two of our neighbors being late coming goth babies. She feels way too at home here. Not sure I mind either. Odd finding somewhere where you more or less fit into the woodwork.

They will legalize it here eventually too. They really dont have a choice. Seven states have already legalized recreational. They will not give up that tax revenue. Other states are eyeballing those revenues also and greed will win out in the end. Im all for it. They had a legalization and a decriminalization bills that failed this year in my state but next year they will try it again until eventually it passes. The attitude of the state is mostly pro legalization. Both Baton Rouge and New Orleans if they catch you with less than an ounce, its confiscated and your given a $100 fine. Nothing on your record from it.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OHH! NO! Andria's son is a Klowdz fer daze type ;)

Yeah, sometimes... but not always. And he's gotten pretty adept at exhaling for a long time, so it doesn't all puff out at once like whipped cream. :D Obviously he DOESN'T have asthma. :D But, he does still like that OBS Engine nano, which he vapes at .5Ω/22w; thicker clouds than mine certainly, but very moderate.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, sometimes... but not always. And he's gotten pretty adept at exhaling for a long time, so it doesn't all puff out at once like whipped cream. :D Obviously he DOESN'T have asthma. :D But, he does still like that OBS Engine nano, which he vapes at .5Ω/22w; thicker clouds than mine certainly, but very moderate.

Andria
Ohh so about the same kind of clowd blower as I am.
.35 -.45 at 24-26 W.

or .4 at 16W on my Subtank minis.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To be fair, ... me distracted with my tongue hanging out into the sausage grinder, over Daniel Craig's tight bum does not count as trying to amputate my tongue. You need to tell somebody when you start cranking that thing.:)

I like his eyes. :D Did you see Cowboys and Aliens? Dumb movie, but damn, Craig in a cowboy hat, he'd be fucking PERFECT as Roland Deschain, the gunslinger... and the idiots in hollywood cast a black man in a role that is STATED as having blue eyes. :facepalm: I don't know for the life of me which is stupider in CA, their gov't or their film industry. And I REALLY can't believe that Stephen King let them get away with that stupid shit.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ohh so about the same kind of clowd blower as I am.
.35 -.45 at 24-26 W.

or .4 at 16W on my Subtank minis.

Yeah, about half the time -- with that clove cigar mix I made for him, because he says it's a mite harsh; the higher resistance and lower power keep it smoother. But the other half the time... .15Ω at 70w. :facepalm: He vapes his other sweeter stuff with that, including my S&C -- so I don't wanna hear anymore BS about that having too much flavoring; he's using a mix from LAST YEAR, around 27% flavoring, while I'm down to just a bit over 22% -- I asked him if he wanted the newer recipe, he said nope, it's perfect just the way he mixes it now. And he's vaping it at 70w. His friend vapes that same mix, at about 50w.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cannot handle clove anything. Kills my tongue.

It just gives me very unpleasant reminiscences of the dentist. :blech: But I can deal with the scent of the clove in the vape, better than the smell of the actual clove cigars he likes; the cloves mask a little of the tobacco stench, but not all of it by any means. For a while I tried to be non-judgy about his return to smoking, but he doesn't have a job; he donates plasma and gets paid for it, and uses that money to buy his smokes. But next year, we're gonna have to buy another vehicle, almost entirely for his benefit, so he needs to be saving money, not smoking. So now when he comes in from smoking, I give him the UGH! YOU STINK! arm-waving stuff. :D And hand him the clove cigar vape. :D

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like his eyes. :D Did you see Cowboys and Aliens?

Yes I did, you're right those eyes just melt you too. At the same time I'm a little brown/black haired and eyed boy, blue eyes kind of tingle me in more ways than just erotically. Chills of the kind that thinks, "oh my goodness such a lovely psychopath". I think for Mr. Craig, I'd risk the finding out. At least Cowboys & aliens wasn't as bad as Romper Stomper, not even Russell Crowe in tighty whites could give that movie any saving grace. I mean sure looks like he might got a bit hung but then too guys like gals tend to do stuffing.

Failing all else, I'll be happy with the younger Raymond Burr from Perry Mason, talk about sharp and slick. Whew, he can fill out a suit but good. Besides that I don't get too hung up on physical packing for men or women. Seen enough either that are so deliciously packed but so inwardly the holy terrors. *shudders* Same as books and covers. Sure it's alright if a body looks nice but I still like whole people and people with terrible personalities, bad ethics ... nah, c'ya.

Huhm, guess mom did teach me right, "here's the wilderness son, go live!" For now, I'm kind of enjoying hanging out with my cute wheedle witch. We do go out to a dollar store near home here and see a guy named N_ I think we'd be able to share him, or maybe she get me and the other fellow working there set up. No rush, just living the life to live. Not everything is about T&A or dicks, after all. yep damn it, my mom instilled "be of sound head square on your shoulders", I'm learning my past craziness catches up. Why could I have not skipped it all, specially the beating from six marines at a bar? All because I wanted to finish my damn beer. *smh* Fools of youth. *sighs*

Well, dishes and another :coffee: are downstairs. Figured out probably the problem with our internet. Might needs a new router. Me and here had a hearty discussion over my lack of mentioning it was reseting itself. I just figured she would have figured I'd done all the usual "fixes" and needed help & would look into it. I forgot she needed information. :facepalm: So, I'm a gonna ...

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't get too hung up on physical packing for men or women.

I don't either. I was always head over heels for blue-eyed blondes... and ended up married to 1) an extremely semitic Jew, and 2) a freckled semi-redhead (though it had darkened to sandy-brown by the time I met him) with blue-green eyes. So yeah, I told my son, as long as someone's looks don't make you want to either LOL or vomit, don't discount them -- good enough is good enough, because it's what's under that face that really counts -- and absolutely what's between their ears means a lot more than what's between their legs. Actually my BIGGEST draw to anyone, friend or lover, are people who can make me laugh (not their looks -- their minds!), and both my husbands fill that bill... and my son too, come to think of it; he makes me laugh almost as much as did the old Late Late Show, with Craig Ferguson.

I'm old, and well-married, but not dead by a long shot -- I still like looking at the menu, though with zero interest in ordering anything. :D And I still like to look at folks with clear, light eyes -- even Kirstie Alley with her mega-poundage! Gorgeous eyes!

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What I found odd was when I was smoking, I could not handle my vapes anymore. It was too much and I would gag and choke. Only way I could vape is with ego's and CE5 type tanks. A few days in the hospital and I decided no more smoking and I was able to go back to my old Tobeco Super Tanks with no problems. Vaping them at .22 @ 45 to 52 watts. Now that puts out some thick clouds.

Yet that is what I find so odd. Just a couple days without smoking and I could handle lungs full of vapor with no problems at all. Some of the juice burns my throat a bit but thats the juice, not vaping. Other things I liked to inhale I would choke and gag on. Now that I dont smoke that doesnt bother me at all either. I find that real odd.

Good news is Im over a week with no cigs :) Im done with them :bunny: and I hope I am never stupid enough to go back to them.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Other things I liked to inhale I would choke and gag on. Now that I dont smoke that doesnt bother me at all either. I find that real odd.

That really is odd. Once I had been totally smoke-free for about 6-8 wks, I could no longer smoke that stuff at all; even in a water pipe with ice chips in it, it nearly killed me. That was when I discovered i could vape that stuff too, with slightly less coughing-up-of-lungs, if I'm careful. I attribute it to getting all the topical anesthetics from cigarettes out of my lungs. Now that I've been smoke-free for over 4 yrs, I actually could do the ice-chips-in-waterpipe smoking, but why bother, as long as I still have a functional Seego Vhit Reload and coils for it.
Good news is Im over a week with no cigs :) Im done with them :bunny: and I hope I am never stupid enough to go back to them.

Exactly how I feel since my 2nd quit and the 15 months of WTA that quit required. When the spawn started smoking again, I admit, I was tempted... for about 30 seconds... then I remembered how hard that 2nd quit had been, and slapped myself, and vaped myself silly for a little while to get over such insanity. :D

I may be hard-headed as all hell, but I DO EVENTUALLY learn. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That really is odd. Once I had been totally smoke-free for about 6-8 wks, I could no longer smoke that stuff at all; even in a water pipe with ice chips in it, it nearly killed me. That was when I discovered i could vape that stuff too, with slightly less coughing-up-of-lungs, if I'm careful. I attribute it to getting all the topical anesthetics from cigarettes out of my lungs. Now that I've been smoke-free for over 4 yrs, I actually could do the ice-chips-in-waterpipe smoking, but why bother, as long as I still have a functional Seego Vhit Reload and coils for it.

Exactly how I feel since my 2nd quit and the 15 months of WTA that quit required. When the spawn started smoking again, I admit, I was tempted... for about 30 seconds... then I remembered how hard that 2nd quit had been, and slapped myself, and vaped myself silly for a little while to get over such insanity. :D

Andria

Was sitting gabbing with Mr Juicy the other night in the living room - and I caught myself reaching across the table for a smoke - and I didn't even really want one!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was sitting gabbing with Mr Juicy the other night in the living room - and I caught myself reaching across the table for a smoke - and I didn't even really want one!

It's scary as hell how those things get into you. When I smoked again, while I was recovering from the appendectomy, I thought I'd maybe smoke a little for a week or so.... within 2 days I was back to a pk a day, and then more, and it took a solid month before I could pry those fucking hooks back outta my flesh -- and then 10 days later, those fucking cravings came back! :facepalm: Thank god for WTA is all I can say.

Sometimes, when I smoked, I'd light one in the truck... my husband would look at me weird, and say, "you know you just put one out." I'd shrug and give him Schultz: "I KNOW NUTTINK!" It was as unconscious as breathing. Now vaping is the same. I had to start using the bank's drive-thru, back when I wore my mod around my neck on a lanyard -- once I was standing in line at the bank and picked it up and was just about to take a hit... then realized where I was. :facepalm:

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm old, and well-married, but not dead by a long shot -- I still like looking at the menu, though with zero interest in ordering anything. :D

Andria

About the same here. I gratefully have an understanding wife that doesn't mind me flirting with another fellow that works at the dollar store. Think it tickled him yesterday evening that I openly appeared to be taken with him. Might like a side course of masculine textures once in a while but I won't cheat nor leave her. Fortunately we've agreed on that. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Other things I liked to inhale I would choke and gag on. Now that I dont smoke that doesnt bother me at all either. I find that real odd.

Ponder this oddness after inhaling from a gravity model of inhalation and remember Do Not Laugh as you consider your lungs could be pasta noodles. ;) :) I recall once some of us trying so hard to get someone in our group to laugh. Think we all ended up drinking water from the ahem fountain and got a case of dancing with Mary until she knocked us out.

Medical grade from our good Uncle never tasted so good. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I caught myself reaching across the table for a smoke - and I didn't even really want one!

Back a day or so before my grandma died, I went out and saw our maintenance guy over in the hut. He was taking a deserved break. He reached for his menthol cigarettes on the table. We we're sitting there just gabbing a bit. i asked if he minded if i bummed one from him. He chuckled and admitted he was about to ask if I minded him smoking.

I needed the act more than the cigarette itself. Needed to "pray" in my own way. Sure, I enjoyed the cigarette which considering everything in hindsight not an enjoyment so much as catharsis. We knew what was coming and it did. Vaping just wasn't praying right.

Not had any other cigarette since, no plans to either. I don't want them really any more. But I'm human too and well praying is praying, and it needs done proper. Not going to beat myself up over that. This creature called life she a does happen.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

It doesnt make sense to me at all. Before I would actually dread at times toking anything because I knew the choke fest wouldn't end until tears happened. Now that I dont smoke, hardly a cough at all when toking. Makes no sense at all to me. Even using the Seego you turned me onto, I would still gag. Water pipes did help a lot.

Andria

Im hard headed as hell too and I hope that works in my favor for now that I am quit for the second time, I hope that hardheadedness keeps me from ever going back.

Its so damn easy to start again, especially when your stressed out. Thats what got me. Stressed out to the max and wound up tight. It was just too easy to stop at a store and grab a pack. Next thing I knew I was smoking daily again. Being put in the hospital for a couple days is what it took for me to quit the second time. I knew if I could go a couple days without I could quit and thats what I did.

I concur.

Since we are all dorks here I guess everyone probably concurs :p

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Water pipes did help a lot.

Yep. Water pipes always help. Point blank just think about the sanitation issues.

Since we are all dorks here I guess everyone probably concurs :p

Cool, the dorks accept us weirdos. Hopefully, dorkism doesn't mind axe murderers & cereal killers. I know my wife's granddad he just shook his head, grinned and let out a "damn it Barn that one was oak handled." Thought I'd done been put on my ass in the dirt. He chuckled "Boy, you go on and break as many axe handles as you want. I can see you're doing the work and piling up a pile o' wood. Ain't no need to be too worried over spending a little to keep an axe in your hands."

I kind of feel bad that I didn't do something, when he kind gave a wink and nod. "Barn, tell me now. Are ya growing sumpin down in the creek?" I came to a full stop, looked him over a minute.

"Would I tell ya if I was? More importantly if I was, would you find it and need to ask?"

I don't think he would have cared so long as I told him. Now, the other SIL he would have killed over it. He was a character and a half. Knew when he asked if I would have minded if he shot me in the back, we would get along. The other SIL was scared to go into his house.

"He's got loaded guns down there."

I just waltzed in and paid no mind. My granddads kept loaded guns too. You out in the country it kind of is par for course. Guns are tools. People forget it's not the gun that kills but the intention of the one using it. That ain't to say there cannot be any mechanical or technical issues causing a gun to go off. That can happen, sure. If someone is responsible though chances of it happening get cut way back.

Course, I get into trouble too saying stuff like parents need to parent. "Oh, look at Mr. Childless there telling parents what to do." Kind of difficult to not speak up seeing a hole the size of a Mack tractor, but folks don't like reminded of what their own eyes ought to see.

And some yet wonder why I take bouts of misanthropy. "Fuck ya all, I hate ya equally don't matter who or what ya are. I am an E.O.H. Equal Opportunity Hater." But I can't stay that way, I love people too much.

Excuse my blah blah blah.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I need a long break from the forum. I am so damn tired of arguing with imbeciles, I'm about at my wits' end.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If only everyone on the forum was as intellectually and emotionally gifted as you folks, I would never need a break. I don't always agree with each and everything you all post, but I know for damn sure that none of y'all are imbeciles!

I guess I could just remove all watched threads except this one -- and that one with the Aegis for sale :D and not even read the new posts list. And isn't there a setting in one's personal settings to keep it from showing when you're online? I need that. Along with a big ol sign that says HERMIT - ENGAGE AT YOUR OWN RISK. :kickbutt:

:zombie:
Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm afraid to go check my Mega Millions tickets. The MM jackpot was at 970 million when the guys bought these tickets today, might have hit a billion before sales closed.

Andria

Hahaha - I got excited when I saw it was at 900 million last night and sent my offspring down in Seattle $10 to get me some quick picks :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha - I got excited when I saw it was at 900 million last night and sent my offspring down in Seattle $10 to get me some quick picks :giggle:

We played some of those, but also some of our own numbers. I don't know what the chances are, of winning, but I know they're microscopic. However I also know that the chances of winning if you DON'T play are exactly zero, so...bread upon the waters and all that. Like the joke about the guy who prays to God to let him win the lottery; a deep voice is heard to exclaim, "MEET ME HALFWAY! BUY A TICKET!" :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got my 2 additional Caimans today, and also the translucent top cap... so now I can experiment with trying to make a Caiman squonkable. Got several different BF 510s I can try out.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Chop - GFY it's Sunday!View attachment 122263

So far its an ok day. :) I fixed my mower, washed rascals blanky so it wont be stinky when he gets here today and cleaned my kitchen. :p

Last couple days I been real sick. Think I got a stomach virus that wanted to compete with my hernia to see who could make me the most miserable. I was suppose to get Rascal yesterday and was offered to have him come over and doctor me but I wasnt feeling up to it and even the thought of taking him out to do his puppy business wasnt a good idea but today is better so far.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So far its an ok day. :) I fixed my mower, washed rascals blanky so it wont be stinky when he gets here today and cleaned my kitchen. :p

Last couple days I been real sick. Think I got a stomach virus that wanted to compete with my hernia to see who could make me the most miserable. I was suppose to get Rascal yesterday and was offered to have him come over and doctor me but I wasnt feeling up to it and even the thought of taking him out to do his puppy business wasnt a good idea but today is better so far.

That's good that you made accommodation for when you were ailing - and glad you are feeling better!

VU Sponsors