Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah it really shows the irresponsiblity and unsuitability to be pet owners of those folks who moved away -- not only did they abandon their dog (strike one), she isn't fixed (strike two AND three!). Total fucking idiots who really oughta be eradicated before THEY breed. :facepalm:

Andria
They should be fined and put in the slammer for a bit!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Animal control been out here a few times. She is a sneaky lil dog

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just keep calling them, daily, till they finally capture the bitch.

Andria

I feel bad for the lil girl dog. Aug 2016 we flooded and thats when the neighbors moved out. Yet they didnt bother to take their dog with them. Now the dog was badly heart broke for a long while and she doesnt trust people much now. I use to be able to get close to her and occasionally get a pet in but with her in heat I been shooting the pellet gun off in the air every time I see her. Her last litter was winter and I could tell she was starving and started putting food out for her. For my kindness she dumps a dozen puppies in my shed that I had to deal with. Im not going thru that again.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I feel bad for the lil girl dog. Aug 2016 we flooded and thats when the neighbors moved out. Yet they didnt bother to take their dog with them. Now the dog was badly heart broke for a long while and she doesnt trust people much now. I use to be able to get close to her and occasionally get a pet in but with her in heat I been shooting the pellet gun off in the air every time I see her. Her last litter was winter and I could tell she was starving and started putting food out for her. For my kindness she dumps a dozen puppies in my shed that I had to deal with. Im not going thru that again.

All the more reason to call animal control and stay on them like it's your religion until they get her -- they'll get her fixed, and someone can adopt her. Nothing is going to happen with her running loose except one day she either starves or gets run over.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok guys I did something sneaky. Sometimes I come home from work and things are moved around. So, I ordered one of those Amazon Cloud cams and it came in today. Most of the time my brother-in-law will admit to coming in my house and eating up my food but sometimes he doesn't. So, I'm going to set this thing up and I'll be able to monitor it from work and see what happens when I'm gone. He has drank up beer, wine, eaten stuff I had cooked for the work week and fed the dogs without letting me know. So I'm going to try and connect it and see what happens. I'm not going to let him know what I find until a while. But I'm going to scare him really good hahaha. Evidently you are supposed to be able to talk through it.
Sunday was the last straw for me. I had taken out some spaghetti sauce from my freezer and put it in the refrigerator to thaw. I started cooking the spaghetti noodles and looked all over in the refrigerator and I couldn't find sauce. So I called him on the phone and asked him if he had taken my spaghetti sauce. He said he had taken something out of my refrigerator but he thought it was just beans and that I wouldn't miss it. And then he had the balls to tell me that it wasn't very good anyway. So, I shall keep you guys posted I'm really excited about this!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok guys I did something sneaky. Sometimes I come home from work and things are moved around. So, I ordered one of those Amazon Cloud cams and it came in today. Most of the time my brother-in-law will admit to coming in my house and eating up my food but sometimes he doesn't. So, I'm going to set this thing up and I'll be able to monitor it from work and see what happens when I'm gone. He has drank up beer, wine, eaten stuff I had cooked for the work week and fed the dogs without letting me know. So I'm going to try and connect it and see what happens. I'm not going to let him know what I find until a while. But I'm going to scare him really good hahaha. Evidently you are supposed to be able to talk through it.
Sunday was the last straw for me. I had taken out some spaghetti sauce from my freezer and put it in the refrigerator to thaw. I started cooking the spaghetti noodles and looked all over in the refrigerator and I couldn't find sauce. So I called him on the phone and asked him if he had taken my spaghetti sauce. He said he had taken something out of my refrigerator but he thought it was just beans and that I wouldn't miss it. And then he had the balls to tell me that it wasn't very good anyway. So, I shall keep you guys posted I'm really excited about this!

I can see how this is gonna play out. Atchaffy going to sneak a peak from work and find her brother in law walking around her house wearing her panties. Atchaffy is gonna come unglued and it will make the 10 pm news :giggle:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Its not sneaky if its your own house and he's not supposed to be there!!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Its not sneaky if its your own house and he's not supposed to be there!!!
True. But Mr. Freeman was his and my sister's dog and the dog has been sick a lot lately (old age stuff). So he has a key and my ATM card to bring him to the vet when I can't get away from work. However, he is NOT supposed to be here when I don't know about it. Period!
I'm just worn out. Mentally the most. All I have is work, and my dogletts. I'll try to post some cute pics soon. And hopefully none of my BIL in my underwear!!!! LMAO! Or Cromwell.......................:rolleyes:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
True. But Mr. Freeman was his and my sister's dog and the dog has been sick a lot lately (old age stuff). So he has a key and my ATM card to bring him to the vet when I can't get away from work. However, he is NOT supposed to be here when I don't know about it. Period!
I'm just worn out. Mentally the most. All I have is work, and my dogletts. I'll try to post some cute pics soon. And hopefully none of my BIL in my underwear!!!! LMAO! Or Cromwell.......................:rolleyes:

He has proven to be dishonest and is abusing the trust you put in him

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He has proven to be dishonest and is abusing the trust you put in him
I know. He has. I'm so tired of him being the only family I have here. :( I need to suck it up and find a hobby....... and friends.
He just took such good care of my mom, when she was sick. And he does so much for everyone. I just want him to know his boundaries.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bring my own underwear!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can see how this is gonna play out. Atchaffy going to sneak a peak from work and find her brother in law walking around her house wearing her panties. Atchaffy is gonna come unglued and it will make the 10 pm news :giggle:

If it was me, when I saw that asswipe walking around in my house eating my food, I'd call the cops and have his LAZY NO GOOD ASS ARRESTED!!!!!!

Do it, Atcha. That's what he fucking well deserves.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know. He has. I'm so tired of him being the only family I have here. :( I need to suck it up and find a hobby....... and friends.
He just took such good care of my mom, when she was sick. And he does so much for everyone. I just want him to know his boundaries.

But Atcha.. he's NOT family, he's your brother IN LAW... married, or formerly married? to the sister who routinely gets drunk and abuses you? I'd have his ass arrested in a new york second for walking into your house uninvited, and you need to get a new ATM card from the bank and change your PIN, because he is NOT trustworthy. With friends (because he is NOT family!) like him, you DON'T need enemies!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm still discovering crap that I lost in the HD crash... can't login to Twitter until their support gets back to me, had to get an emailed login link from Tumblr.. and had to totally remake the 4-yr-smokefree graphic, fortunately I had my old 3 yr graphic on tumblr so I could work from that. :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fortunately my phone is connected to Google Photo, so I still have this, which I never got around to posting. This was a couple weeks ago, and of course she's growing like a weed, so she's probably bigger now:

Annabel.jpg

Tuxie still isn't too happy about Annabel, but confines herself to an occasional hiss. We still keep them apart, but let them see each other at least once every day, and Tuxie is SLOOOOOOOOOWLY getting used to the idea... I think. Maybe she's just tired of pitching a fit everytime she lays eyes on Annabel.

Annabel turns out to be one of those cats who "chatters" when she sees birds thru the window. It's so cute. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gahhhhhhhhhhhh, twitter support is a fucking oxymoron if there ever was one. I finally remembered my pw, thank god, or I'd have lost my acct. :gaah:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never got a twitter account.
I have never Twitted nor any of those other things.
Did FB for a few weeks and said f*** that crap.

I pretty much feel the same, Cromwell. I use both my twitter and FB mainly to give more exposure to good vaping articles/research... and to stay connected to a couple of folks on FB, family/old friends that I wouldn't otherwise have any contact with. And also to crow about my progress as a vaping former smoker -- which was why I needed twitter access today, to find that graphic I needed to redo for my current year's progress, but fortunately found it on Tumblr. Tumblr is very cool, because it's mainly a blogging venue, so you don't have to read a lot of idiotic ranting unless you just really want to -- you have to go to some trouble to look it up, if so... but I use it as a way to hotlink images that i want to post here, since I no longer have my own domain/webhosting.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good day fugee's :)

I have a twitter and FB account. Twitter I seldom use. FB I kinda like. I can keep up with whats going on with family without having to actually speak to any of them :teehee: plus they have a whole bunch of looney stuff that I like (like what Atchaffy keeps stealing :giggle: ) and lots of animal stuff. Plus I can have fun with idiots :xD:. Yesterday I had a 24 hr stint in FB jail because someones wittle feelings got hurt :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Yet I dont go on FB daily. Sometimes I dont go on for weeks. I found once recently I was FB punished and didnt even know about it. It was a week or more since I logged on and when I did I seen the noticed and it was days old :teehee:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good day fugee's :)

I have a twitter and FB account. Twitter I seldom use. FB I kinda like. I can keep up with whats going on with family without having to actually speak to any of them :teehee: plus they have a whole bunch of looney stuff that I like (like what Atchaffy keeps stealing :giggle: ) and lots of animal stuff. Plus I can have fun with idiots :xD:. Yesterday I had a 24 hr stint in FB jail because someones wittle feelings got hurt :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Yet I dont go on FB daily. Sometimes I dont go on for weeks. I found once recently I was FB punished and didnt even know about it. It was a week or more since I logged on and when I did I seen the noticed and it was days old :teehee:

LMAO!!

FB is also a great way to let commercial interests know how you feel -- I've bashed Xfinity royally, and gotten a lot of "likes" for it, on FB. Yesterday I bashed Angel Soft TP, but on Amazon, since they're an actual "retailer," I figured Angel Soft might actually pay attention -- their "new and improved" is more like the cheapest generic no-name TP you can buy, so I guess we're gonna go back to buying Northern -- we had to stop buying it way back when we lived in Michgan, because the renovated farmhouse we lived in, in Pontiac, had a septic tank, and the owner said Northern was fucking it up royally, so we started buying Angel Soft -- that was pre-1990, and Angel Soft has gone completely downhill since then.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LMAO!!

FB is also a great way to let commercial interests know how you feel -- I've bashed Xfinity royally, and gotten a lot of "likes" for it, on FB. Yesterday I bashed Angel Soft TP, but on Amazon, since they're an actual "retailer," I figured Angel Soft might actually pay attention -- their "new and improved" is more like the cheapest generic no-name TP you can buy, so I guess we're gonna go back to buying Northern -- we had to stop buying it way back when we lived in Michgan, because the renovated farmhouse we lived in, in Pontiac, had a septic tank, and the owner said Northern was fucking it up royally, so we started buying Angel Soft -- that was pre-1990, and Angel Soft has gone completely downhill since then.

Andria

The TP debate :teehee:

We use to use only Northern. Me, I cared less as long as some was there but the ex demanded only Northern. I seen them going down hill fast. The inner tube it comes on kept getting bigger and bigger and the paper seemed cheaper and cheaper. Finally I said screw it and bought some charmin. Much better in my opinion.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO!!

Andria
Charmin Ultra Soft for me. Nothing but the best for my butt.
Mr. Whipple.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My husband WILL NOT TOLERATE! Charmin. His words. :D To me, it's as good as any other, I'm really not that picky, but I refuse to wipe my ass with the equivalent of fine grain sandpaper -- such as generic or Angel Soft or Scott (though that's more like waxed paper). So it's back to Northern.

Andria

VU Sponsors