Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It took the plumbers a grand total of 15 minutes to get the section of busted pipe off, compression fittings and new pipe in place. And 5 minutes of that was going out to the truck and getting the pipe and fittings. $112. I'm not complaining because at least 1. my water is back on and 2. the PEX won't burst when it freezes. I'd like to have all the copper pipe replaced under my house. I need an Electrical Pro! Wanna come here and rewire my house? I'd like to have each room wired to its on circuit breaker. Is that doable?
Yep...BUT....Yur gonna need a large SUB PANEL.....:teehee:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I genuinely didn’t mean to hurt any feelings by what I said. I was careful to respond as respectfully as I could while still making my point. All I tried to do was give her some perspective.

I think I speak for everyone over in the Bonkers thread that she is still welcome there and on VU in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Some of us have known Andria for years - since well before the mass exodus from ECF that spawned the Fugees - and understand her perspective and struggles better than others do

After three years of struggling with dual use, Andria was the one who helped me finally quit smoking for good (it will be two years tomorrow since I last smoked a cigarette BTW!) and I owe her a debt of gratitude that runs deep into my soul

I miss her terribly :(

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I genuinely didn’t mean to hurt any feelings by what I said. I was careful to respond as respectfully as I could while still making my point. All I tried to do was give her some perspective.

I think I speak for everyone over in the Bonkers thread that she is still welcome there and on VU in general.

Frankly, there are a couple of people in the Bonkers thread who I cannot take - the ignore feature can really enhance your VU experience

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Point taken. Just didn’t mean to run her out is all.

You chased her down to this thread and openly belittled her in front of her family. Just what the fuck you expect would happen?

I really dont care what happened on the Bonkers thread. I could give a flying fuck about it. What I do care is that you brought your drama here and hurt a very good friend to all of us. Andria has done more to help many Vapors both old and new than anyone I know and because of your callous actions she is now gone. Hope you are proud of yourself jmoney.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You chased her down to this thread and openly belittled her in front of her family. Just what the fuck you expect would happen?

I really dont care what happened on the Bonkers thread. I could give a flying fuck about it. What I do care is that you brought your drama here and hurt a very good friend to all of us. Andria has done more to help many Vapors both old and new than anyone I know and because of your callous actions she is now gone. Hope you are proud of yourself jmoney.

Wow. I hope you’re being sarcastic.

I didn’t “chase her down.” I was browsing the forum and responded to her making judgmental comments on others’ chosen vaping style, which is something she feels others do to her. I was trying to help her understand why she was having a hard time over there in the Bonkers thread. If you do care about her you should give a “flying fuck” about what happened over there because no one attacked her over there either.

What did I expect? I expected her to maybe take a look at what she was saying and realize the hypocrisy in it. Blame me if you want as I don’t care. She’s deciding not to participate here bc someone disagrees with her on the internet. I was very respectful in my reply and was called “aggressively hostile.” Hardly.

Belittled her in front of her family? No one even responded to what I said, let alone stuck up for her for two weeks after the fact. Some family.

This forum is for sharing opinions and speaking freely. That’s what Andria did. That’s what I did. If you want to pretend she’s a victim then go right ahead. She’s making the choice not to come here.

I’m not proud that she chose my comments as the catalyst to abandon the forums. It’s very unfortunate and I hope she comes back. I still stand by what I said and the way I said it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Belittled her in front of her family? No one even responded to what I said, let alone stuck up for her for two weeks after the fact. Some family.

You are NOT family.

I was hesitant to like Choppys post until you posted that crap.
Even though I agreed with him...
I try to keep fussin to a minimum.
imho your last 2 posts just fueled the fire and did nothing to lessen you involvement in Andria's departure.
Would have been best to keep yer trap shut.
But you apparently like to feed drama.

Was following Andria over to this thread your first post here?
Maybe? But not a regular in this thread so I think the following is a valid statement.

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are NOT family.

I was hesitant to like Choppys post until you posted that crap.
Even though I agreed with him...
I try to keep fussin to a minimum.
imho your last 2 posts just fueled the fire and did nothing to lessen you involvement in Andria's departure.
Would have been best to keep yer trap shut.
But you apparently like to feed drama.

Was following Andria over to this thread your first post here?
Maybe? But not a regular in this thread so I think the following is a valid statement.

I didn’t claim to be family and wouldn’t expect to be treated as such. I simply posted my opinion on a vaping forum, as everyone else does here. I didn’t know I needed an invitation to be a part of a thread.

I literally said I didn’t mean to run her off. You and chopdoc decided to keep the fire burning and I simply responded in kind. I like drama? Not even close. I was very much trying to help Andria realize why she was having a hard time in the Bonkers thread but she took it as me being hostile.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
63 here today and just drizzling enough rain so that I cannot cut up firewood.
it is always something.
If it is not a booger on your nose it is one on your finger....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
63 here today and just drizzling enough rain so that I cannot cut up firewood.
it is always something.
If it is not a booger on your nose it is one on your finger....

Poor pussycats :(

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am just a Cheaplitist :)

Most all in the bonkers thread are great.
You put up with me :D
I probably still have the spanky pm convo from when you joined there. I just didn't know how to take you lol

I never interacted much with andria here. But knew her on nuvapor, which was the previous refugee gathering for about 3 forums. (it closed years ago)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I probably still have the spanky pm convo from when you joined there. I just didn't know how to take you lol

I never interacted much with andria here. But knew her on nuvapor, which was the previous refugee gathering for about 3 forums. (it closed years ago)
No one knows how to take me.
Illegal aliens from Beta Triangula 6 are that way.

Last edited:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
317b03793cbd8ae7105ac16c8f99ea22.jpg
edb0889978bf8fe94201e53ae8706c3e.jpg
726bba01660045a5a0d5fc155a154c59.jpg
bd7afa88480b59f5a89fe69a9aec4cbd.jpg
ee4137c1f5aaa20771de75cf7829690e.jpg
a0e6f9946f3828ee4b93db416e56a085.jpg
e8e77e45d5e01b17f9195c4d018bf71c.jpg
82c81d7b039523a609bf60029efb13e0.jpg

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Bloody cromwell and his elitism.

Are we really like that in the bonkers thread?

Bonkers thread has turned into one of the most amazing threads ever, there literally is room for every stripe of squonker - until someone gets their feelings hurt

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lucy just noticed that 3 Sams clubs shut down today in AK.
8801 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, AK 99515

1074 N Muldoon Rd, Anchorage, AK 99504

48 College Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99701

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

What a coincidence: that happens to be ALL of the Sam's Club locations in Alaska...

Being good snowflake libtards, Mr Juicy and I are Costco people and shun Sams

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a coincidence: that happens to be ALL of the Sam's Club locations in Alaska...

Being good snowflake libtards, Mr Juicy and I are Costco people and shun Sams
Yep bunches of Sams shut down. Must be Trumps job growth plan?

I don't do Costco either.
Kinda goes against my grain to have to pay for the privilege of shopping somewhere.

guess it keep the jammie clad riff raff out?

I had no idea that the 2 shopping club places were politically linked though....
Damn! You mean I may be shopping at conservative stores!
Why don't someone tell me these things?

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my hou

The one in Raleigh is shutting down too. I haven’t heard anything about the one in Durham.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah Wife had us join sams club once. Never spent enough there to save any money.
And who needs 2100 rolls of toilet paper?
Or a gross of frozen burritos?

Now 100 lb bags of cat chow?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
we have a few costco here now

haven't heard of sam's [sam's is more like a dollar store here]

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They hauled around 10 people to HR tonight to meet with the plant manager over some drama that occurred on a line last night. It was a lot of he said, she said, he did, they did crap. Drama, drama, drama. The last time I looked we were adults, at work, not kindergarten.

Ah, kinda like the vaping boards, lol

Only we do this of our own free will :facepalm:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, kinda like the vaping boards, lol

Only we do this of our own free will :facepalm:
Yep! I honestly don't get it though. It's a job...we all come there to work, make money and go home. Why the drama? Do your damned job, collect your pay and go on your merry way. Well I guess I can go to work all excited tomorrow for another episode of Kindergarteners are us. Lol

VU Sponsors