Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Interesting reading on ECF before........... Returd is looking for people to become supporting members by saying they may not be able to afford it. This in a thread with people complaining about the ads no less. He doesn't take kindly to people saying they would not become a supporter because of his wielding the ban hammer so freely. 301 Moved Permanently..........

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I feel an incredible urge to bitch, whine and complain today :blah: - but, guess shit could be a lot worse so I'll behave :cloud:

I felt that way yesterday... and today I've realized that I apparently have a cold. Yesterday I had body aches something awful, particularly around the bottom of my ribcage, both front and back. Today, got that weird smell in my nose/sinuses. It's hard to know you've got a cold, when not a smoker... none of that tubercular coughing the very minute the virus takes root.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I felt that way yesterday... and today I've realized that I apparently have a cold. Yesterday I had body aches something awful, particularly around the bottom of my ribcage, both front and back. Today, got that weird smell in my nose/sinuses. It's hard to know you've got a cold, when not a smoker... none of that tubercular coughing the very minute the virus takes root.

Andria
Noticed that also. And have a mild cold too

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let's all go pick on the younger kids- you know: steal some lunch money, stomp on some glasses. Make fun of what they are wearing...

I already gave my son a yard of shit about his hair loss, how he's gonna be as bald as my dad before he's 40. He's 29, so that ain't so very far off. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
WOW! I am accidentally doing something healthy?

That's how I felt when they came out with all this crap about the health benefits of tea -- all these years, I thought I was rusting out my innards just as bad as I used to do with Pepsi... turns out, not so much. They say green tea is 5 times healthier than black tea, but I don't really like green tea, it's too sharp-tasting. Then again, for many years I drank about 10 times more black tea than probably anyone outside Britain or the far east, so I figger, I'm good. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Okay.

Who wants to play Juicy Lucy's Handcheck XRay Challenge?

IMG_0920.JPG

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The X-rays look like shoulder views. No idea what the vape is, except I do know it's a squonker. :D

Andria

Still have residual inflammation in my shoulders, lol. But - my bursitis is gradually righting itself but the damage from RA is harsh

Doc is trying to let him shoot me up with steroids, but am still resisting that shit

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still have residual inflammation in my shoulders, lol. But - my bursitis is gradually righting itself but the damage from RA is harsh

Doc is trying to let him shoot me up with steroids, but am still resisting that shit

I've had a lot of pain in my right shoulder for about 20 yrs... I injured it somehow, while swinging a mattock into gravelly hardpan to break ground for a raised bed garden, and it was never treated in any way, so it still hurts; sometimes less, sometimes more. Ibuprofen and Alleve are some of my best friends. :D Now sometimes my left one hurts too, but I chalk that one up to advancing middle age. The NSAIDs help it too.

Last couple days, I've kinda hurt all over, both shoulders, ribcage front and back... it seems to be just body aches from this cold or whatever the hell it is -- I think an ordinary cold, as I have no fever, no particular coughing, just feeling achy and my sinuses kinda burn, my nose seems to fluctuate between stuffed and dripping. My son started to tech school about a month ago, and many of his fellow adult students no doubt have munchkins at home, who naturally suffer every goddamned virus on the planet at the beginning of each school year. :facepalm: Some of those viruses, apparently I haven't yet suffered and become immune to.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mornin fugee's

Usually my daily vaping has six mods/flavors. Most of my flavors are DIY but there is a couple bought flavors I like and been vaping for a long while now. What i do is order a large bottle, usually 480 ml and then fill a 30 ml bottle from that for daily usage. One of the flavors I really like comes from ITCvapes and is strawberry shortcake. I has an awesome kinda dark strawberry flavor that I have never been able to figure out where it comes from. Most strawberry flavors are sweet but not this one which is what sets it apart from others. Sadly I went to order some last night and they no longer make it. :( Hate to tell them, but that is the flavor that kept me coming back and buying from them. Now I see no reason to keep doing business with them.

So gotta find a new flavor for that tank. Kinda thinking something blueberry.

Oh and BTW, GFY yall :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin fugee's

Usually my daily vaping has six mods/flavors. Most of my flavors are DIY but there is a couple bought flavors I like and been vaping for a long while now. What i do is order a large bottle, usually 480 ml and then fill a 30 ml bottle from that for daily usage. One of the flavors I really like comes from ITCvapes and is strawberry shortcake. I has an awesome kinda dark strawberry flavor that I have never been able to figure out where it comes from. Most strawberry flavors are sweet but not this one which is what sets it apart from others. Sadly I went to order some last night and they no longer make it. :( Hate to tell them, but that is the flavor that kept me coming back and buying from them. Now I see no reason to keep doing business with them.

So gotta find a new flavor for that tank. Kinda thinking something blueberry.

Oh and BTW, GFY yall :D
For accurate strawberry flavor try Flavorconcentrates.com
The most real strawberry flavor I have had. Needs a bit of steep to shine.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I loves my steroid, I smear on my Hulk gel daily. It comes in 50 mg of testosterone packets. Used to be only five foot three inches now I range from five foot elleven to six foot tall, depending on the measuring tape.Yes, at times my knuckles drag the ground, but worse is when something else does. I get reminded of a little Johnny joke.

Little Johnny: "Dad what does it mean if my dick can reach my asshole?"
Dad: "It means it's time shut up and go fuck yourself son, I don't wanna hear that ever again."

Apologies if I'm a bit crass this morning. I had nightmares about killer ninja trees offing me and making it look like a "perfect accident". Damn firewood season, grumble, grumble. Had to dope up but good the last few days to kind of side step the back spasms & nerve pain brought on by bending and moving yet again like some over exubriant teen age boy. Fuck getting older and fuck the horse it rides in on too, while at it fuck the Bozos. Thinking further on it, go fuck yourselves you damn nutty fuggees. Good so, now are we all good and fucked? ... Yeah, alright guess I can tell you your momma, yeah she liked it too. :p

Damn it, just in one of those moods ... media withdraw I bet. I'll blame the last Pope, he was former Nazi. No blaming this new Pope though, he actually welcomed Atheists saying God doesn't care if they believe or not. He seems like a very nice and sincere guy this new Pope, even sells off opulent churches and donates proceeds to feed the poor. He's also throwing flack at all the peadophiles in the 'faith'.

Need to go running round with wife and MIL today. Me and MIL get along good enough, she too is nuts, crackers, erm insane. I'll probably try getting some Calbee beans today, they are so yummy to snack on.

Ha! Naaarda yet again today & the Goon on the brass CV, dual coil on the Goon hitting around 0.30, single on the Chinarda hitting around 0.60. Both are still doing :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: and tasting yummy. :) I put an Odis top cap on the Narda base, swap back & forth narda cap or odis. yee haw.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Kinda thinking something blueberry.

Bah, blueberry is too done. You might want to try pear, or peaches. Not sure why but I got on a peaches binge for a while. Likely because of the sweet taste. Started fruit salad mixing, then cut with some (?)maltho sweetner and extreme ice. Don't ask me how many different fruits, I can't tell you, not because it's confidential ... I just can't 'member & keep adding differing ones at various times ... uh huh, I'm a junk juicer. :) Of course, I'm never out but around 10ml any time it starts tasting like dog vomit. And i'm at the point that I don't mind wasting that little if need be.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dunno if y'all recall me ranting a few months ago about the asshats across the street, breaking bottles out in the street just for the pure hell of it... they did it again last night. Just a few minutes ago, I was standing in my kitchen, which has a view out to the street, and I saw this SUV drive up and stop in front of their house, and put this little yellow sign in their yard, and then the guy took a picture of the house with the yellow sign in front. So I moseyed out to the end of my drive so I could take a pic and zoom it so I could see what it said... This is the sign:

seized.jpg

I wouldn't have wished it on them, because I know how karma works -- but as we see, karma really does work!

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bah, blueberry is too done. You might want to try pear, or peaches. Not sure why but I got on a peaches binge for a while. Likely because of the sweet taste. Started fruit salad mixing, then cut with some (?)maltho sweetner and extreme ice. Don't ask me how many different fruits, I can't tell you, not because it's confidential ... I just can't 'member & keep adding differing ones at various times ... uh huh, I'm a junk juicer. :) Of course, I'm never out but around 10ml any time it starts tasting like dog vomit. And i'm at the point that I don't mind wasting that little if need be.

A lil FW Peach (%3) with a smidgen of Fa White Peach (%1.5) and you have a vape thats like biting into a fresh ripe peach. I been vaping that flavor for over a year and its a keeper.

Havent had blueberry in a long time so was thinking of it. I have some pear I might give a try and mix up. Also have some cantaloupe and honey dew that I havent vaped in a long time. Might be worth mixing some of that up too. :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hey @chopdoc, do you have any TFA Banana Nut Bread? Mixing it with some TFA Blueberry Extra is fandamntastic. I've mixed the BNB at 11% as a standalone, and it was pretty damn good. Can't use over 8% of the Blueberry Extra or it just disappears.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
hey @chopdoc, do you have any TFA Banana Nut Bread? Mixing it with some TFA Blueberry Extra is fandamntastic. I've mixed the BNB at 11% as a standalone, and it was pretty damn good. Can't use over 8% of the Blueberry Extra or it just disappears.

Andria

Wanna say I tried TFA Banana Nut Bread before and it was an ok vape as a shake and vape but let it set for a while and it become blah.

What I would really love to find is a vape that taste like a vanilla pudding cup. I bought some once years ago and have never been able to come even close to cloning it. If I can ever find that magic combination it would be excellent as a Vanilla vape, or add some strawberry or peach or banana to it and have a great versatile vape.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wanna say I tried TFA Banana Nut Bread before and it was an ok vape as a shake and vape but let it set for a while and it become blah.

What I would really love to find is a vape that taste like a vanilla pudding cup. I bought some once years ago and have never been able to come even close to cloning it. If I can ever find that magic combination it would be excellent as a Vanilla vape, or add some strawberry or peach or banana to it and have a great versatile vape.

Pretty much anything I would vape even semi-regularly is a shake n vape or damn close to it -- stuff that has to steep, I just lose interest in, after a while. When I want something, I want it NOW, not in 2-3 wks. By then I want something else entirely. :giggle:

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just woke up from a nap and feel mean.
Actually was woken up. Problem with the internet box on the TV and the wife did not follow the directions on the screen.
So I had to 'fix' it.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's Cromwell all over - just too damn sweet :giggle:

Rumor has it the local parents wanted to have a word with Bob for the way he been chasing them damn kids off his lawn

latest

:D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rumor has it the local parents wanted to have a word with Bob for the way he been chasing them damn kids off his lawn

latest

:D
Naah it is about all the poison ivy I planted in my yard.
I am not allergic to it at all.
Well I would not want to try to eat it but otherwise no issues. Can weed whack the stuff.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A lil FW Peach (%3) with a smidgen of Fa White Peach (%1.5) and you have a vape thats like biting into a fresh ripe peach. I been vaping that flavor for over a year and its a keeper.

Havent had blueberry in a long time so was thinking of it. I have some pear I might give a try and mix up. Also have some cantaloupe and honey dew that I havent vaped in a long time. Might be worth mixing some of that up too. :D

Ah, now you give me an idea. Blueberry, Honeydew, a pinch of Peppermint pobably no more %0.75 on the mint, figure that would vape most excellent. :) I would think you could play with %2 or %3 on the Blueberry & Honeydew to taste. My humble notion of a name might be Minty Blue Dew. Call it as you want, just me scribbling an idea for a flavor mix. Somebody bound to have figured it out by now, if not soon enough.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Peppermint?
Peppermint anything is horrible to me.
Just bloody horrible.

I enjoy York Peppermint Patties... and that's about it. There are some chocolate-mint cookies I get at Aldi, which are as delicious as girl scout Thin Mints, but cost less and aren't as hard, and since they're also made with real peppermint oil, I like them -- peppermint oil is a godsend for some of the stomach trouble I have sometimes, and when it's with chocolate, I can tolerate it. Otherwise, not at all.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I enjoy York Peppermint Patties... and that's about it. There are some chocolate-mint cookies I get at Aldi, which are as delicious as girl scout Thin Mints, but cost less and aren't as hard, and since they're also made with real peppermint oil, I like them -- peppermint oil is a godsend for some of the stomach trouble I have sometimes, and when it's with chocolate, I can tolerate it. Otherwise, not at all.

Andria
Cannot tolerate peppermint in any fashion.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Cannot tolerate peppermint in any fashion.

Here is a use for peppermint you might like that I just started doing.

I mix a few drops of peppermint oil into coconut oil for a very nice and rub on the feet - makes a difference if you are arthritic

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is a use for peppermint you might like that I just started doing.

I mix a few drops of peppermint oil into coconut oil for a very nice and rub on the feet - makes a difference if you are arthritic
Might have to try that.
Yep feet are very arthritic.
At least I won't have to taste the peppermint and might cure my stinkfoot?
Prolly won't make me love Jesus though.

Should be able to get the ingredients at Wally World.

VU Sponsors