ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good. Bet it just chaps Retarded1's ass that he cant delete anything we say here that he doesnt like or threaten us with constant ban threats.

Hope ECF leadership gets the hint that we all left because of the nazi moderation of a few over there.

A shit disturber tattling on another shit disturber :giggle::giggle::giggle:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all badge holders just a heads up there is a member of the VU reporting back to ECF who holds a refugee badge and what your opinion of the moderators over there is. Some might not give two shits but some might pop in to see old friends so just letting it be known there is a rat.
Please report back on my opinion of The Retired One.
He is an ASS.
And the board is run like a Catholic grade school.

When I decided I was going for a ban over there I changed my emal addy to [email protected]
Or something like that I forget exacty.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh. Anytime my husband gets pissy abiout my tiny lil wispy clouds, I ask him if he wants me to start vaping max VG, so he'll actually have something to bitch about. :giggle:

My new white minibook is out for delivery... so, in honor of that, I put on that beeeeeeeeeyoootiful flowered driptip that Lucy sent me, and put my Achilles on this:

View attachment 83955

I know y'all remember those. :D 3 yrs old, still works just fine. I thought I'd test 'em out, since my son expressed an interest; they all charged up just fine, so I thought I'd give 'em a little actual use, make sure. So far, so good! :)

Andria
Let me know if you want another one of those stick things. I have a couple.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello all badge holders just a heads up there is a member of the VU reporting back to ECF who holds a refugee badge and what your opinion of the moderators over there is. Some might not give two shits but some might pop in to see old friends so just letting it be known there is a rat.

All I have to say to any ECF mods is :finger::finger:-- both hands! :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let me know if you want another one of those stick things. I have a couple.

I have 3, and they all seem to still work as well as they did in 2014, even the first one which was my ONLY vape for a couple months. :D But I think he'll "outgrow" 800mAh as quickly as we all did, particularly since there are a plethora of 40w internal-battery 2000mAh CF4s, plus another plethora of 30-75w mods that take 18650s, already present. I told him I could carry him for a year, on vaping, to help him get really established -- because my husband and I DO NOT want to smell stale tobacco smoke! He's had bronchitis since he recovered from pneumonia at age 5, so I'd really prefer if he never smoked again, quite beside the fact of us not wanting to smell it. If he can avoid acquiring adult-onset asthma, that would be a great thing!

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But seams to be your missing the point here as one of the members here decided it was her place to let Retarded know what was being said about him and who has badges. And if you don't appreciate the heads up GFY but maybe think twice about who is your supposed friend and what they do over there meanwhile.....................

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But seams to be your missing the point here as one of the members here decided it was her place to let Retarded know what was being said about him and who has badges. And if you don't appreciate the heads up GFY but maybe think twice about who is your supposed friend and what they do over there meanwhile.....................
As I said I am glad for R1 to know how we really feel about him.
Heck he can come and look for himself. He might even have an account here....
As was also said anything we put on here is open for the world to see.

Getting upset about someone 'telling on us' is just excess excess drama.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And that whole "telling on us" thing is SOOOOOOOO ECF, SOOOOOOOOO fucking kindergarten! I could give a shit!

HEY RETARDED1! YOU SUCK! AND YOUR FUCKING DOG DOES TOO! AND CLASSWIFE SUCKS YOU!

There, that should tell him just how I feel about him AND his nazi bitch, in case there was any doubt. :)

And whoever is wasting their time "telling on us" ... YOU SUCK TOO, YOU FUCKING KINDERGARTNER! GTFO and leave the adults alone!!!!!!

Andria

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And that whole "telling on us" thing is SOOOOOOOO ECF, SOOOOOOOOO fucking kindergarten! I could give a shit!

HEY RETARDED1! YOU SUCK! AND YOUR FUCKING DOG DOES TOO! AND CLASSWIFE SUCKS YOU!

There, that should tell him just how I feel about him AND his nazi bitch, in case there was any doubt. :)

And whoever is wasting their time "telling on us" ... YOU SUCK TOO, YOU FUCKING KINDERGARTNER! GTFO and leave the adults alone!!!!!!

Andria
Who's started shit Andria ?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who's started shit Andrea ?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Beats the shit outta me, who started it, but Steve felt compelled to come in here and TELL ON THEM, whoever they are. :giggle:

I really don't have any time to waste on children; I raised mine, he's 29 now. :) Kindergarten, for me, was 51 years ago. :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Andria

Far out - there has not been nearly enough Fugee drama lately :giggle:

@SteveS45 - unless you are gonna name names and really heat it up, the Fugees could really give a fuck

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Far out - there has not been nearly enough Fugee drama lately :giggle:

@SteveS45 - unless you are gonna name names and really heat it up, the Fugees could really give a fuck

No shit! Like... there's a REASON why we're fuggees, and HAPPY to be fuggees!!! :giggle: I went over there recently looking for Boden, but waste my time on the fucking open forum there? Not even!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All that "I'm gonna tell!" shit just makes me tired, and always has -- I had 2 friends, who were sisters, that I grew up with, and it was constantly "I'm telling mom! I'm telling mom!" Their mom terrified me, truthfully, and then she wound up as my girl scout leader, AND a friend of MY mom's! :facepalm: All that tattletale shit made me really glad to be an only child!!!!

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
All that "I'm gonna tell!" shit just makes me tired, and always has -- I had 2 friends, who were sisters, that I grew up with, and it was constantly "I'm telling mom! I'm telling mom!" Their mom terrified me, truthfully, and then she wound up as my girl scout leader, AND a friend of MY mom's! :facepalm: All that tattletale shit made me really glad to be an only child!!!!

Andria

As someone who got told on A LOT - I can relate

Can't stand snitching drama crap

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As someone who got told on A LOT - I can relate

Can't stand snitching drama crap

Maybe that's why I only had one child, myself. :giggle: Though I wish now my husband and I had birthed a houseful, to counteract all the sub-normals who procreate like fucking BUNNIES.... at least I was spared all that tattletaling.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A month, month and a half maybe I got an email telling me someone I knew on ECF wrote me a PM seeing if I would be interested in going back to ECF. I went and looked around, seen retarded one and a few others was still moderators and sent that person an ECF PM that no, I had no intentions of going back and as long as certain moderators was still there, nothing has changed nor would it as long as they was still in a position of power.
Now I can really give a damn if anyone runs over there telling them anything I said here. I just dont care. If ECF shuts down my account, so what. Now if some of the mods like retarded1 hears about what we say and how much some of us loath his sorry ass, well thats just icing on the cake :D

In other news went to a crawfish boil today and had a great time. Ate way too much, drank a bit much too but it was fun. Then I came home and got sad. The ex came and puppy napped my boy. The real bad thing is my poor boy didnt understand she was using devious under handed mind games on him. She used the phrase "lets go bye bye" and he always been a sucker for a car ride.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
A month, month and a half maybe I got an email telling me someone I knew on ECF wrote me a PM seeing if I would be interested in going back to ECF. I went and looked around, seen retarded one and a few others was still moderators and sent that person an ECF PM that no, I had no intentions of going back and as long as certain moderators was still there, nothing has changed nor would it as long as they was still in a position of power.
Now I can really give a damn if anyone runs over there telling them anything I said here. I just dont care. If ECF shuts down my account, so what. Now if some of the mods like retarded1 hears about what we say and how much some of us loath his sorry ass, well thats just icing on the cake :D

Word!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

In other news went to a crawfish boil today and had a great time. Ate way too much, drank a bit much too but it was fun. Then I came home and got sad. The ex came and puppy napped my boy. The real bad thing is my poor boy didnt understand she was using devious under handed mind games on him. She used the phrase "lets go bye bye" and he always been a sucker for a car ride.

Maybe you should just give her another pet -- or better yet, TWO -- a dog AND a cat! So she'll leave yours alone. :D With a dog and a cat at her house, she'll be too busy to worry about your pup. :D

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it was her place

maybe think twice about who is your supposed friend and what they do over there

Well Steve, since you specified it this way I suspect you are really in the wrong thread, as I know for a fact that none of the females that post in this thread are doing so. Raising the question of why you assume that this person even is our "supposed friend." Many badge holders never post here. As has been stated, unless you plan to name names this 'warning' seems kind of pointless. As has also been stated, if they care, they already know what's said because it is entirely public, so it seems kind of pointless for someone to report back to them what's said over here.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I went and looked around, seen retarded one and a few others was still moderators {..........} I had no intentions of going back and as long as certain moderators was still there, nothing has changed nor would it as long as they was still in a position of power.

100%. Hell, 500%! But you know they'll never delete our accounts, as long as we're not actually THERE starting/stirring shit -- their advertising, I'm sure, depends on the number of users and pageviews; there's nothing I can really do about their number of users (other than tell the truth about them to anyone who cares to listen!), but I'm damn sure not giving them any page views if I can fucking help it!

Censorship is the first mark of fascism. I'm said that many times, and I stand by it, because IT'S TRUE. I understand the reasoning behind the very mild form of censorship here at VU, about those illegal substances, but the way that censorship is carried on at ECF, it might as well be Stalinist USSR, or nazi Germany -- which I why I call 'em fascists and nazis all the time, because that too, is true!

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was not telling on them I was reporting what this piece of shit did and I did not mention a name hoping the traitorous bitch decides to defend themselves and reveals their identity. I do have proof which I would have to search for so this is not some BS post because it did happen.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
was not telling on them I was reporting what this piece of shit did and I did not mention a name hoping the traitorous bitch decides to defend themselves and reveals their identity. I do have proof which I would have to search for so this is not some BS post because it did happen.

You are tattling and as you won't say who it is, not worth the effort

But come to think of it, it would be fund to tell Retarded 1 that @Andria said he should eat a bag of dicks :giggle:

Or that Asswife should suck a bag of dicks

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, if anyone here was telling LIES about those at ECF, then that person might have something to worry about... if they actually cared what those ECFers thought. But if someone is telling the TRUTH about those at ECF, then who cares? If those at ECF are hurt or angered by the truth... well, that's more or less why we're all HERE, and not THERE. Because ECF has zero regard for truth, or adulthood, or anything approaching rationality.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cowardly? Nah I am waiting for the cunt to come to come forward and admit kissing ass on ECF.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So it's not cowardly to call an anonymous woman a snitching cunt to try to make us suspicious of each other over drama we don't care about?

How about chickenshit? A dick head move? Childish?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh so now you don't trust others? But I thought you didn't give two shits if someone was a two faced bitch who is talking behind your back? First it was no big shit but now you are thinking about what could back to someone?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are started defending this un-named person but now it looks like you having second thoughts.......................

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
images

VU Sponsors